4095 S 84th St, Omaha, NE 68127

Used 866-815-7394

The Future of Buying and Selling Vehicles

Your company is the absolute best!!!

by from Luther, Oklahoma |

Your company is the absolute best!!! I am soooooo excited about or awesome 1974 el dorador that you delivered to us!! Thanks for everything ! You have a great company!! It is way nicer dealing with your company than dealing with a normal car lot. Your Internet car sells is such an awesome idea and so easy to deal with!We sold 2 motorcycles and a jeep through your Website and have had the best and easiest time. we have ever had in selling or buying vehicles. My husband sold cars years ago and we love your company! We highly recommend and would do business with you guys any time! Thank you so much!!! Yuri and Tom Luther, Oklahoma

by from Lancaster, Virginia |

Josh and Ryan did an excellent and most professional job in assisting me with the purchase of a car. When the car arrived at my home, it was far better than I thought it would be. I highly recommend The Internet Car Lot.

Worst Vehicle I've ever purchased

by from Omaha, NE |

Great customer service but the WORST vehicle purchase I've made.

Great service!

by from Omaha,ne |

I contacted this dealer with interest on a car they had. They were quick to get back to me,and very helpful with any questions I had. They were able to give me an estimate via email for our trade in which was very nice!

I love my new car and would highly recommend!!!

by from Des Moines, IA |

I recently in an accident and my insurance totaled out my car. I got a fair amount for my old 2011 Ford Edge from my insurance company and really wanted the same car (hopefully a little nice, lower miles). I went online and started my search and The Internet Car Lot had the best deal within 500 miles of me by over $2,000 and it was a year newer than my old one! I talked to Josh initially and worked with Ryan when I got up there and it was honestly the smoothest car purchase I've ever experienced! The car was exactly what they told me in the pictures and description and I got a great deal on an additional 100k mile warranty! I honestly couldn't be happier and would absolutely recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends! Thank you guys again!

Terrible Experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

I will start by saying that I am pleased with the purchase of my "new" vehicle, after completing many of the necessary maintenance myself after the purchase. However, I was VERY unhappy with the level of service and overall helpfulness of this dealership. Starting with the tire description on my purchased vehicle. They were described as "Excellent", which I was pleased with due to my recent purchase of new tires on the vehicle I traded in. After physical inspection, the tires were, in fact, quite worn and will need replaced shortly. The new vehicle also did not come with a spare key, spare key fob, manual, jack, or lug wrench. It was missing a brake light and much of the plastic was in rough shape. All of this was mentioned to the dealership and they refused to do anything. Upon inspection of my trade in vehicle the "salesperson" was very quick to point out a ding in the hood of my 2004 vehicle without any mention of how well the vehicle was cared for and performed (which is well documented in there listing!). Knowing what kind of deal I was giving them on the trade value, I requested that they take care of new tires on my purchased vehicle, No. I asked for the warranty to be covered, No. I asked for a new key ($30!), No. They stated, looking at me straight in the eyes, that they "wouldn't mark up my vehicle more than $500 to turn it quickly" so they didn't have any room to help me on these items. Well, a week later I see my vehicle listed on their site for $4,000 more than they gave me at trade. I understand that they need room to make money, but they flat out lied to my face while denying me, at the very least, a $30 replacement key. Again, I will say that I am please with my "new" vehicle and its price, however, this dealership practices VERY untrustworthy methods. I would not recommend them to anyone I know for this reason. I am a pretty young man and this will be far from the last vehicle I purchase. Congratulations on losing a customer for life by "saving" a few hundred dollars. No matter what price I see on any vehicle at this dealership, I will never back.

The Internet Car Lot responded to this review

September 1, 2014

We're happy to hear you're very satisfied with the truck you purchased from us! We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the experience. We did our very best to be as honest and upfront with the entire deal before you drove up. We discounted the truck initially $500 (which was all of our flex room on the truck we had like we told you) for you per your offer before you drove up to do the deal. We gave you an accurate trade quote to the penny on your truck that you traded in which we honored upon your arrival. Our website disclosed that we only had one key and that all "property" is always photographed on our website so if you don't see it in the pictures - it's not included - we're sorry you didn't read that in our ad. We offer extended warranties for a price (which we offered to you) with all of our vehicles but unfortunately we cannot give them away for free as we offer them through a third party company that charges us for them. As for the truck you traded in - we gave you an accurate quote before you drove up as well and we honored our quote to the penny when you arrived. We put substantial money into reconditioning the truck you traded in mechanically fixing things that it needed for us to be able to resell it. All in all - you got a great deal on your truck - you purchased it $9,000 below NADA retail and we're glad to hear you're happy with it! You also got above blue book for your trade-in! We hope you will find another great deal from us in the future and we can do business again.

Got a great buy and had a great experience!

by from Fargo, ND |

My wife and I bought a 2006 Maxda RX-8 from The Internet Car Lot and her and I both agree it was the best car buying experience ever! The sales staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and the car was extremely nice! Josh Eveloff was our main point of contact and he was excellent to deal with! We got a great deal and it was worth the drive to pick it up! We would hands down recommend friends and family to buy a car from The Internet Car Lot! Thank you guys!

Very Smooth Transaction! Pleasure To Do Business W

by from Adamsville, AL |

My sister and I surprised my Mother for her 65th Birthday by getting her her dream car - Red 1975 Chevrolet Corvette! The Internet Car Lot had the best priced one I could find anywhere for sale so we bought it! I dealt with the owner - Josh Eveloff and Ryan and they were both very helpful. I put down a deposit on my credit card to hold the car so I didn't miss out and drove up and picked up the car in person. It was everything they told me and more! Made the drive home back to Alabama with no issues and the surprise went off without a hitch! Very Smooth Transaction! Pleasure To Do Business With! Thanks guys!

Excellent experience for me!!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I bought a 1995 corvette from josh. I was very happy with the entire process. I am amazed at people who write negative reports, when they truly haven't even read the websites info. The car I bought was off site. My brother-in-law was able to give the car a close-inspection and test drive after I had made arrangement to have owner bring the car to the lot? This was easy and josh explained how all this worked. I am doing all of this on-line from colorado? I made an offer that was accepted and wired the money form my bank. I flew into Omaha and drove the Corvette 625 miles to Colorado. car was actually better than described. I recommend the The internet car lot. my experience was very positive.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Palm Beach, FL |

I recently purchased a 2007 Audi Q7 from The Internet Car Lot and can honestly say it was the best car buying experience of my life! I worked with Josh Eveloff and Ryan and they were both very honest, friendly, and helpful with the entire sale. I bought the car sight-unseen and had it shipped and it got here 2 days before they quoted me and it was nicer than I expected! I would absolutely recommend anyone else looking to buy a car to do business with The Internet Car Lot! Thanks again guys! Love my new Audi! James S.

Great service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I recently purchased a car from Internet Car Lot. I saw the ad on cars.com and called the dealer. I talked to the owner Josh, who sent me more than 50 pictures of the car and a complete description. I trusted him and bought the car unseen. When it was delivered, it was exactly as described. Completely satisfied and definitely recommend them.