Auto Junction Benz & Beemers

Auto Junction Benz & Beemers

1015 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 866-476-3427

Our strong finance department is ready to compete for your business and will give you the best service

REVISED: BUYER BEWARE

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I posted the comment below titled "BUYER BEWARE" and soon after, Alex from Auto Junction called me and courteously explained that he covered a part that wasn't covered by the warranty I realized that Alex and Auto Junction went above and beyond to make sure that my car was repaired and that I was a satisfied customer. Although it could have been handled by both parties a little bit better initially, and I'm still not sure about the "doc fee" I am satisfied about the overall experience.

August 28, 2013

Doc fee is standard in the Automobile Business. There are no dealers that we know of who do not charge the doc fee. This fee covers the title, registration and emission services. Although Arizona's Buyer's Warranty covers power terrain for 15 days or 500 miles, your car's issue had nothing to do with that, but we still went ahead and sent you an original Audi part which we purchase from Scottsdale Audi for $554 and we even overnight it to you in New Mexico. We often go beyond our obligations just to meet and exceed our customer's satisfaction. We are glad that we were able to accomplish our goal again and satisfy you. Thank you for your business and compliments.

Excellent Quality and Service

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

I would for sure buy another car from these guys! They are upfront with everything, very honest. The warranty is a very nice feature. They go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Thank you very much!!!!

worst ever!

by from tempe, az |

My husband and I both spoke with Chris about a 2008 clk this dealer had advertised. We confirmed the price and scheduled a test drive. Went for the test drive. Upon returning to the dealership we were advised the vehicle would be $3,000 more than the agreed upon price. Chris advised that while we were driving the vehicle he had gone online and increased the price by $3,000. We were totally shocked and couldn't believe they would do business in this manner . We voiced our concern to Chris. A few minutes later we received a call from the owner stating he would honor the quoted price and asked that we give him a call back the following day after 530 pm. We called as be had requested. He advised he needed to speak with the previous owner because the payoff was incorrect. Chris had previously advised they had the vehicle on the lot for more than a month and a half, yet the owner of the lot was telling us he just took the car on trade the previous Saturday and hadn't confirmed the numbers. This couldn't possibly be true since the vehicle was advertised the prior week (prior to Saturday). Anyhow the dealer owner discussed with us again and asked that we give him an opportunity to work things out and he would call and text on Monday afternoon. That was two weeks ago. No response nor returned calls. I would definitely be cautious when dealing with these guys. They have not shown nor proven themselves to be honorable and trustworthy.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your visit. First of all we have no control over is how other people figure out their pay off, it always a different pay off when dealer calls in for early lease termination ,most customer do not understand their lease and penalty of early lease termination ,

Honest... reliable... outstanding customer service

by from Mesa, AZ |

My husband and I purchased a BMW from Auto Junction a few months ago. We got a great price on the car but what was better was the great customer service we received. The one thing I really appreciated about doing business with Auto Junction was their honesty and integrity. You don't find that at many dealerships anymore. We purchased our car towards the end of the day and the navigation disk needed to be ordered. There was also a minor repair needed on the steering column. We were promised that it would all be taken care of... and it was! I would recommend everyone purchase from Auto Junction!

August 6, 2014

WOW we sold that car in APRIL and you guys still remembered us and were nice enough to give us positive review thanks guys pleasure was all our .

Awesome! Best car buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

No hassle, ease in buying. In and out in no time! Best car buying experience I have ever had. Awesome selection of luxury cars. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this dealership!

June 25, 2014

Hello , this gentleman was one of the most knowledgeable buyer we had in years, super smart and super nice . we had please doing business with him ..........

Great Quick Car buying experience!

by from Queen Creek AZ |

Great deal! Alex and his crew are very professional and best I've dealt with! He made the deal happen, no games, price issues or tricks. I told him I like the car and he made it happen. Awesome Job Alex and Auto Junction.

May 7, 2014

THIS WAS A REALLY SMOOTH TRANSICTION, WE HAD FUN DEALING WITH YOU , THIS WAHT WE DO HERE EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR , WE TRY OUR BEST TO SEND YOU HOME WITH YOUR NEW CAR IN LESS THAN 45 MIN SINCE WE MAKE NO MONEY IN FINANCING AND NO ONE WORKS ON COMISSION SO ITS ONE PERSON ONE CUSTOME KIND OF A DEAL ,HE START HE FINISH PERIOD.

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix AZ |

As a first time car buyer on my own I was skeptical and nervous to trust any dealership or salesman. I had a really great experience with Alex and his team. They were able to work with me what I wanted. They were also very open to fixing whatever I felt needed to be on the car. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and love it. If I had a friend looking for a higher end car I would refer them on over!

May 5, 2014

HI we remember you , girl with panic attack, yes you were super nervous and we understood, that why our owner Alex came out and spoke to you and walk you through the whole procedure and we were able convince bank for 2.99 rates ,and we are glad after 2 months you still took time out to write us a positive review . thanks and we hope you send all of your friends here to buy ,that is majority part of our business referrals and positive experienced by our first time buyers ...

Shopping

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

I haven't purchased the car yet but am very close. The team there seems to help with anything wanted or needed. Hopefully it will be done soon.

May 2, 2014

Its always our pleasure when someone visits us, and views our inventory even test drive our cars , we never ever press hard to sell any thing most of the time we do not even take customers phone numbers , as we don't believe in calling folks home in their private and precious time and pitch anything as we don't like any one calling us when we are with our family ... Bill keep on visiting us we enjoy your company

Not the Average experience!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

When I was driving home and even the next day I had to keep pinching myself to see if this was real. I happened to end up at this dealer by happen stance actually and drove home in my dream car. The whole process is so quick. No pressure dealer, great priced cars and I had challenging credit. Still= in and out and on my way and I am IN LOVE with my Infiniti QX56. I actually called before heading back to see if they could get paper work ready because typically you wait around for a few hours at other dealerships. From the call to me driving home was literally like 15 minutes. and that was becasue they ran car through the wash. Super happy girl!

May 2, 2014

Oh you were so nice and we had pleasure fighting with bank on your behalf ,we love to beat banks up and love not making money on financing , we have been around 20 years and we do understand financial situation changes and people do make mistakes , our job is correct them ....

Great service and good people

by from Chandler az |

I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the style of business at Auto Junction. I am not one to beat around the bush and these guys had a car I was interested in. The car was already marked at a good price to start so the pricing wasnt an issue but was definitely a help in getting me financed. I will def be back to these guys in the future.

May 4, 2014

pleasure was all ours . it always nice to smile on our customers face ,we love selling cars at minimum profit and move the, in fist 3 weeks

Cant beat the Service you get...

by from Tucson Az |

I recently bought my 2nd car from Alex at Auto Junction. Buying a car from him is quick and easy. I had Alex find me a certain car and once he found it I was in and out of the dealership within an hour. Alex takes the time to answer my many questions. I would rather drive from Tucson to see Alex than buy from any other dealership. I'm not easy to please and rarely do I write reviews but I think its important to let others know that car buying can be a great experience if you go to the right people. So tell a friend and you won't have to worry about them being taken care of. Alex makes sure you are taken care of and if you don't like what he has then you don't buy its as simple as that no hard core sales pressure. As for me he went out of his way to find me the car I was looking for at the price I was willing to pay. Thank you again Alex and Auto Junction for all your help.

April 30, 2014

Hello Tracy , thanks for writing a positive review , its quite rare people take time out to write back with their positive experience , we sell probably 1000 plus cars a year and we know we make sure and try hard to make every one happy and we really appreciates when some one actually write about their experience at our dealership , thanks for coming back and we know you will be back within 3 years that is what we thrive for ...