Auto Junction Benz & Beemers

1015 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 866-476-3427 Used 866-476-3427

"Amazing inventory in Tempe, AZ" - Luxury/ European/ Import/ SUV/ Trucks Auto Sales, Easy Finance, Best Rate%

Best auto buying experience EVER!!!!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I knew exactly what I wanted and Alex went out of his way to make it happen for me, even with my less than perfect credit. Test drove the vehicle I saw on his website and within no time I was walking out with exactly what I wanted. Beautiful vehicle, extremely clean and well taken care of. Will buy again from Alex when in the market. THANK YOU!!!

June 23, 2015

Bought just what we wanted with no hassle!!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

We knew just what we wanted, and Alex delivered with no games and no hassle. He got us in to the vehicle we were looking for in just an hour!! Thank you, and we will be back if we ever need another vehicle-- and we will recommend this dealership for anybody who is looking for a quality car with no hidden surprises. Wonderful experience!!

Very Good Experience

by from Gilbert AZ |

I recently got an 2012 E350 Convertible Mercedes Benz from Auto Junction. I have had a good experience with them, The staff are so friendly and let us test drive the car by our own and explained everything patiently. The finance team found unbelievable lowest interest rate in the market for the used car for me. The car looks like a new car and they did detail carwash of the car even inside the engine! The day after I bought the car, they called me to change the oil and service it for free and also accepted right away when I asked them to replace my tires with brand new. They replaced 2 of my tires for free and gave me very good discount for other 2. On the top of that the manager gave me 2 months of their full warranty if anything happened to car they would fix it and also they promised they would take care of my car problems in future for very low price or free sometimes.

It?s great to see these Reviews by so Accurate!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

When looking at the inventory on Auto Junction?s website, I also checked on the customer rating sites and was skeptical of all the glowing reports. But? it turns out Alex is simply a unique and pleasantly refreshing change of pace when it comes to auto sales. Saw a Lexus on the website, called with a few questions about the vehicle and payment and Alex gave me direct and accurate answers. I came down to test the car and he did point me to a couple of other options. Unlike other experiences I have had, these options were not someone trying to sell me on something they wanted to sell, but sincere concern that I see some other vehicles that might fit my needs. At the end of the day, I loved the first choice and once I made the decision I was out in less than an hour! No stalling or waiting, haggling over hidden costs or upgrades, drawn out negotiation, sitting with a finance guy trying to sell me alarm systems? none of that!! I could write two more paragraphs with specific ways Alex and his staff went above and beyond ? and having said that, I also know that I could turn around and sell this car for a profit if I wanted to (I don?t!). In other words, they deal fairly, create excellent value and their focus on satisfaction is not because they ?stick it to you? on price. I will be back!

Best car buying experience!!

by from Mesa, Az |

My husband and I went there to look at a car we saw online. It was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership!! It was fast and easy. The entire process took maybe 2 hrs. I would def. Recommend it to anyone looking for a car. I will be a life long customer from now on. Thank you so much for everything:)

Auto Junction Benz and Beemers

by from Scottsdale |

Easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have had. Alex and his team are professional and easy going. His cars are top notch. His service is reliable and honest. I'll be back.

Excellent experience!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Overall experience excellent! The 5 star for facilites is because it is simple and efficient, no glamorous showroom that I need to subsidize with my purchase price! Alex and team were great, fun, easy transaction, referred a friend who bought a car the same week, equally impressed. All good all around, will be back to get my next ride when the time comes.

November 18, 2015

amazing customer great to deal with ty

Man of his Word

by from Ahwatukee AZ |

All of the people at the dealership were very good and friendly, but Alex, the owner is one in a million. Very funny and easy to speak with, but most of all when he says he will do something, He Does It! A rare trait in the world these days. I would highly recommend this dealer.

November 18, 2015

one of the best ever customer ty

Car had an issue, the team stepped up completely

by from Chandler AZ |

I bought a used Porsche from Alex and Auto Junction. I was skeptical of dealers in that area of town, because some of them seem shady. Alex and team were great to work with. The buying experience was fantastic. Negotiations mature and to the point. Exactly as I would have liked them to be. After the purchase, the car had an issue. It was serious. Three days after purchase the car experienced a failure common to the model, but rare in frequency. This was not the fault of Auto Junction. Alex and team stood by their product and made the repairs. The repairs were upwards of $12,000. I'm positive Alex lost significant money on my transaction, but still chose to do the right thing and stand by his customers and cars. I couldn't have asked for it to be handled better. Alex, thank you for doing the right thing and making every sale right for the customer. I'll be a return customer and will not hesitate to recommend Auto Junction to anyone looking for a vehicle.

great experience

Best Dealership experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I dealt with Chris and Haddi when purchasing a car for my wife and it was the best car buying experience I have had. I have purchased several cars and even have family members who own large dealerships but this was by far the most enjoyable experience. They sold me a car for a great price and gave me a good value on my vehicle. The overall process was very simple, I made the deal over the phone in Tucson (where buying a car sucks), drove up, exchanged keys, and signed all the paperwork in less than 20 minutes. Haddi even took the time to call the title company and make sure they would stay open on a Saturday so we could complete the process all in the same afternoon. I arrived at 1pm and the car was fully in my name a registered by 2:30pm. Can't say enough about the professionalism and the quality of vehicles they have, I will use them in the future.