Overland Park Imports

Used 866-994-2270

Specializing in Pre-Owned Imports

Happy Car Buyer!

by from Overland park, KS |

We needed a good used car to get our son through college and had looked at several larger lots before stopping by Overland Park Imports. So glad we stopped by! Hans came right out to greet us and and asked what we were looking for. He listened to our needs and showed us three very suitable choices he had on the lot. This is an Old School dealer and Hans is an Old School salesman who actually knows cars in general as well as the cars on his lot. He gave us the Carfax and history on the Camry we liked best, we took the test drive, checked the car out and Hans made us a fair deal on a great car.Now this is an Old School shop so don't expect a shiny showroom and office - but do expect a knowledgeable salesman and a fair deal on a nice car!

Landrover wheel caps

by from Albuquerque , NM |

Ordered wheel caps for my landrover discovery II they were delivered in a couple of days like new condition and fit perfectly thanks. I will definitely recommend your company and may buy an import car from you too. I wasn't shopping for a new or used car only parts.

HIGH END CARS FOR GREAT PRICES!!!

by from LEAWOOD, KANSAS |

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIGH END CARS FOR MONTHS BEFORE I FOUND THIS PLACE! THEY HAVE ALMOST EVERY TYPE OF IMPORT YOU CAN IMAGINE. SOME OF THEM ARE HIGHER MILES BUT IN PERFECT SHAPE. THEY EVEN HAD FINANCING WITH VERY LOW RATES! THEY ACTUALLY BEAT MY BANK RATE WHEN I SHOWED UP TO BUY! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS PLACE BEFORE YOU BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE! BEST PLACE EVER IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA!

Run as fast as you can

by from Prairie Village Kansas |

When you walked into there shop it was like stepping back in the 70's.......reeked like smoke (who smoke inside anymore?), poor lighting-- everything was nasty. The salesman Jon was very rude and unprofessional started yelling because I had to leave to pick-up child from day care.....I will never go back there!

ill be coming back in the future

by from leawood |

Best place to buy a car with out dealing with lies and scams. Good prices too

Less than 48 hrs

by from Overland Park, KS |

In a matter of less than 48 hours, we were able to look over their inventory select a candidate car, test drive it, come home and complete our due diligence, notify our Credit Union of the impending purchase, and have all the necessary loan app documentation in the Credit Union's hands. In our experience, this has been an exceptional experience. Seldom have we had all the pieces and parts of a car purchase handled as effectively and timely as was this one.

Out of town

by from New York |

Found the exact car I wanted over the internet (AutoTrader). Thru emails, Hans took the time to answer all my questions, resolve concerns. We arrived at a reasonable price. I flew out, Hans picked me up at the airport, drove me back to OP, and I looked over the car. He offered to let me take it for a "spin" (I didn't have to ask). The car was all that I expected and more. Friendly, fast, efficient service, deal transacted very quickly and easily. I drove the vehicle home (1150 miles) without a hitch. Vehicle performed admirably. Great person to deal with, great company to work with, great vehicle!

My Review Of Overland Park Imports

by from Overland Park, KS |

I found and bought a 2004 Explorer Limited on the internet .The vehicle had very little gas for the test drive , the low fuel light came on . Because the low fuel light was on , I couldnt see the mileage . I was told on the phone prior to driving 70 miles , the Explorer had 162,000. Imagine my surprise when I put in $50 worth of gas , the mileage lit up 171,000. At this point I had already paid for the vehicle . The limited 30 day warranty was written for 170,000. So basically the 30 day warranty was up on paper. I went back, they fixed it . But I still unknowingly purchased a vehicle with 9000 more miles than what I expected. I was also told it had a premium stereo . It sounded great but imagine my surprise when I tried to load a CD in my 6 CD player with premium sound , it didn't work. it is a beautiful well maintained Explorer , now I wonder what next. When you are buying a vehicle that you are told is in mint condition , shouldn't the CD player work ? It didn't even dawn on me to check the CD player .

Very accommodating

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was in an accident where I was rear ended and my car totaled. I found a Lexus RX 300 on cars.com and called them. I went out to test drive the car and came back the next day to negotiate a deal after researching the overall cost in the general area. The car was priced very well. We didn't have much to negotiate and reached a deal quickly. The insurance company was playing games with me and Overland Park Imports was very patient and willing to help me in advance if I wanted. As I have just got the vehicle I have no complaints and don't anticipate having any. If I do, I feel they will be just as helpful and accommodating. Thank you for all your help, guys! You made this nightmare less evil!

worst dealership

by from overland park |

I purchase the 2006 infiniti 2 weeks ago.i made a dealer with owner he did not tell me about that car was in 2 bad accident and did not give the car fax.after 2 week problems started.brakes making the bad noise. loosing antifreeze,wipers hitting hood on the high speed.hood touches the edge of fender when pups up.tire pressure light came on and stays even if do the tires.all came in 2 weeks.when I let them know someone named jan that I did not know him respond me back that owner told me about accidents and gave me carfax report which was a big lie.when I told them I do not trust you anymore and will take my car to the infiniti service because you guys fix the car temporary and you are responsible for it he said, I am trying to get rip them off which is so unperfessional.i highly recommending never ever deal with them because if issue comes up someone else that never was in a deal will respond you and treat you like it is what it is.these people are not trustable and not trustable cars.

Nice guys, but beware of their mechanic

by from NY, NY |

I recently bought a Land Rover from Overland, when i had it inspected by another garage, it needed a lot of steering work. I agreed to pay $500 towards the work, Overland said they'd have their mechanic do the work. I had the car shipped to me and after driving it noticed that parts on the car frame had been wrongly fitted back and were tearing up the front tyres. Not only dangerous if i'd not noticed it, but i had to buy new tyres and correct the bad workmanship at a cost of over $1000. The sales guys were good to deal with at first and helpful in getting the car inspected, but they have refused to compensate me for my loss. If you buy a car from here, beware of their mechanic's work.