Overland Park Imports

Used 866-994-2270 Used 866-994-2270

Specializing in Pre-Owned Imports

Happy Car Buyer!

by from Overland park, KS |

We needed a good used car to get our son through college and had looked at several larger lots before stopping by Overland Park Imports. So glad we stopped by! Hans came right out to greet us and and asked what we were looking for. He listened to our needs and showed us three very suitable choices he had on the lot. This is an Old School dealer and Hans is an Old School salesman who actually knows cars in general as well as the cars on his lot. He gave us the Carfax and history on the Camry we liked best, we took the test drive, checked the car out and Hans made us a fair deal on a great car.Now this is an Old School shop so don't expect a shiny showroom and office - but do expect a knowledgeable salesman and a fair deal on a nice car!

Best overall dealership

by from Overland Park |

Best used car dealership I have ever been to. Very laid back and relaxed unlike other dealerships. I was in and out with my new car in under 2 hours. Great pricing and heavily recommend it.

Goods/Services not delivered.

by from kansas city, kansas |

I was happy with how I was treated with my first visit. I put down a deposit to reserve the vehicle. After test drive I noted the salesperson that there was a persistent grinding noise, rather blunt sounding, coming from the dash. I was told it would be fixed in a couple of days. I found a great deal of another luxury vehicle, newer, better miles, 1 owner. Naturally, I could not pass this up. I notified OPI that I was not going to purchase the vehicle - the next day. I was told to call back the next day because the person I needed was not available. I was then told that only $300 out of $500 would be returned since a part had been ordered to fix the vehicle - and I needed to pay for the part. I plainly asked the sales person if I had any binding contract with the dealership. I was told the truth which was I had no contract or obligation to the dealership. It was then insisted that only $300 of my deposit will be returned. I was not offered to receive the part that I had "purchased" either. So I guess I would just advise potential buyers to judge for themselves these business ethics and/or the legality of keeping money and not supplying goods/services.

February 27, 2016

We did take the car off the market for you with a deposit. You requested that we get something done before delivery. At that time we said we needed a deposit to cover the service that you wanted. You then filled out a credit app and we got you financed. We tried to call you for a day and a half before you decided to answer you phone. At that point you said you were no longer buying our car because you found another car. I did tell you I couldn't refund a small portion because of something we ordered for you. This is just a classic case of buyers remorse. We would never of sold this car to anyone else with a deposit. You cant just go around putting deposits on several cars until you find the right one. Especially when you required work to be done!

not even close

by from who cares |

They like to say "fully loaded, every possible option" bla h blah

December 30, 2015

All of the cars we sell are high-line cars. That means that they are all fully loaded! We don't buy cars that aren't fully loaded. Sorry you were in a bad mood when you wrote this.

Great people and cars!

by from kansas city, Mo |

This is a 1 stop shop. I was in and out of there with my new car financed in less than a hour. These guys know what they are doing when finding these high end cars. I am a very happy buyer.

Low prices and great inventory, very nice people!

by from Overland Park |

Very nice people at Overland Park imports. I traded in my car for more than I expected and got a new one within an hour! They also service your car if you buy it from them.

Car Lover

by from Mission Hills |

We had the best experience at this place. That's all I need to say!

worst ever

by from Kansas |

worst dealership ever. I never have this kind of bad experience. The dealer has super bad attitude ever. I was Super mad. I can not describe how bad they were.

October 22, 2015

This customer is 100% correct! I held this car with a $200 deposit for over a week. She then showed up with 7 other people from 4 hours away and wanted to negotiate again. I told her I was done with her and gave her $200 back. So I guess she is correct about being upset... that I didn't want to rehash the deal a 2nd time. She never said that she was trying to buy my car for $8000 below NADA either! Sometimes customers do get upset because we cant lose money...Sorry!

Great Prices

by from Olathe, Kansas |

These guys post all of their prices on the windshield. Nobody does that anymore! They treated me with 100% courtesy the entire time of my purchase. They even sent their own mechanic over to my house to fix my trade before I even traded it. Love this place!!!

GREAT CAR SELECTION

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

If you haven't been to this place before you might check them out. I have never seen a bigger selection of imports. I was looking for over 6 months for the perfect car and perfect deal before I found this place. I highly recommend these amazing guys!