Overland Park Imports

Overland Park Imports

8101 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, KS 66204

Used 866-994-2270

Specializing in Pre-Owned Imports

Nice guys, but beware of their mechanic

by from NY, NY |

I recently bought a Land Rover from Overland, when i had it inspected by another garage, it needed a lot of steering work. I agreed to pay $500 towards the work, Overland said they'd have their mechanic do the work. I had the car shipped to me and after driving it noticed that parts on the car frame had been wrongly fitted back and were tearing up the front tyres. Not only dangerous if i'd not noticed it, but i had to buy new tyres and correct the bad workmanship at a cost of over $1000. The sales guys were good to deal with at first and helpful in getting the car inspected, but they have refused to compensate me for my loss. If you buy a car from here, beware of their mechanic's work.

False Advertising?

by from Kansas City, KS |

Had vehicle listed online that I was looking for. Upon arrival at the lot, the car was sold. I asked why it was still listed online, they said because the vehicle had not been delievered yet. I asked for clarification, they said they are completing repairs but vehicle has not delivered yet and is sold. I asked, so why not remove it from the online inventory if its sold. Response was, we will remove it when we are ready??? Stay classy car salesman. Make sure you call first before going to this lot.

Disappointed!!

by from Kansas City, mo |

Found car I was interested in on the interwebs. Pics looked amazing and the price was right. Upon arrival at dealership, was met by a very nice gentleman, Hans. That is where the positives end. The car I was looking at apparently came directly from a used car auction. I am not sure they had done anything after purchasing it other than put a price on it. Many items didn't work and the engine sounded horrible. The prices look good but be aware that these are cars from auctions whose histories are unknown. And carfax rarely paints the whole picture.

Jaguar

by from Denver, CO |

Saw a white 2005 jaguar online that met our expectations. After a couple phone calls, questions answered we made a deal, sight unseen. Flew to Kansas City, Bill picked me up, went to OP, finished paperwork. Car was as expected: very nice. Drove back to Denver via Tulsa. Perfect. 31 mpg!!! I like it.

Awesome Place to Buy

by from Overland Park, KS |

They had good quality cars and very reasonable prices. I'll be going back in the future.

buyer

by from kansas city missouri |

The experience i had the the dealer ship was very good. We reached a deal within minutes, one that we both where happy with.

Buyer Experience

by from Lees Summit,Mo. |

Bought two cars,traded in two older cars,with miles on them.Saved alot of money.Bought a Lexus and a Mercedes,already refered a friend of ours to them.