Eden Motor Group

Eden Motor Group

2605 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Used 888-645-5287

We'll help you find the right car today!

Horrible Service. A Waste of Our Time!

by from Brea, CA |

I called the evening before and the morning of our test drive to make sure the vehicle was available. I was told it was on the lot...we arrived and had to wait 20 minutes (at least) for the car to be driven to the lot. The entire time they kept telling us it would be there in "5 minutes". That alone told me they were dishonest. When the car arrived it was dirty and full of junk! The owner apparently was using the car as his own while it was unsold. They didn't even bother to clear out the dirty shirt on a hanger and the piles of paper and water bottles all over the backseats! We couldn't even get back there to check it out. We were on the verge of laughter because we felt like we were driving a dirty old man's car! Then...to top it all off, they wouldn't budge on the price (not even $100.) WHAT A WASTE OF OUR TIME!

Best deal

by from Los Angeles |

I rate 5 stars for manager Ken Park at the Eden Motor Group. Two years ago, I bought a Toyota Camry 2007 through him. He was very helpful and guiding at purchase, and he continued to impress me by following up and helping throughout the 2 yrs of use. Then today, I sold my Camry with an awesome price and leased a new Lexus CT 200h for 2 yrs- again through Ken. Once again, he amazed me with his work quality (I got a great deal), honesty and creditable business ethics. //Now the story told long: When I first went to Ken 2yrs ago, I was (and still am) a complete dummy about cars, plus I was an international student with no credit. He helped me choose the best option, fully informed me of all possible pre/intra/post-purchase issues including how to sell it back if I decided to. I bought a Camry from him and the car was absolutely flawless and I loved driving for two years. I paid $200/month for auto-loan, and my car fanatic friends all agreed I got a great deal then. Now that I have a long commute to work, I went back to Ken to see if it?d be a good time to sell the Camry and get a new car and he again helped me through it. Fortunately, the Lexus CT series were in a limited promotion, with very low monthly payment if I contracted it for a 2yrs lease, so I decided to sell the Camry and lease a new Lexus CT. Ken and I together took my Camry to a Lexus dealer shop to sell it there and bring a new car, but they appraised the Camry for a very low price. Obviously, I didn?t know that was a low price but Ken was upset and he started calling different dealers that he knew would appraise it much higher and managed to get ?double? the cost the Lexus shop called for. Again, I called my car fanatic friends to verify. And there, I saved extra couple of G?s! //I now work at a huge business and have worked with numerous people in various fields, and Mr. Ken Park is definitely one of the most competent AND honest people I?ve met thus far. He truly looks after the customer?s need and benefits more than those of his or his partner dealers?. Just go for a consultation with him once (to either sell, buy, or lease a car) and you will immediately realize how knowledgeable and competent he is, plus what rich network he has in auto- financing, sales, and maintenance/repairs. Once you do business with him, you won?t need any other referrals for auto loans, sales, license, insurances, repairs, or what not- he will take care of everything by referring you to the best possible sources you can find. And you won?t have to be suspicious if he is trying to make extra $ off of you- he is the kind who builds business by credibility.

terrible service.

by from la, ca |

The owner was friendly until I made a deal, but when i went back once i found a mistake on the file, he changed his face and provided the worst customer service ever ! I do not recommend this place.

Eden Motor Group responded to this review

August 23, 2014

i don't get it. i mean my boss never make a deal with customers,so please tell me which car you bought and from who and when.Thank you and have a great day

Great car,Good sales Man

by from los angeles,ca |

真真 真 真 真 真 真 真. 真真真 真真 真真 真真 真真 真 真 真真真 真 真真 真 真 真真真,真 真 真 真真 真 真真 真 真.

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My purchasing a used car experience with this dealership was excellent. First experience was pleasant with them because as soon as I called for some information, they were very polite and enchanting. So ive decided to walk in to their office which was a great choice. They asked and brought me a cup of coffee. (extraordinary, but very pleasing) Negotiating about the price was very comfortable with them; I havent felt any rush from the dealer. Got my car with a great price!! But what beats the outstanding price is the entrancing service from each one of them. thank you!!

Good sales person !!!

by from La, Ca |

I went there to look around then I met a sales man who was Jay, very nice and honest. There were around 40 cars in the lot, I was looking for an economic car such as Honda or Toyota. He assisted me to get a car easily. My credit wasn't good enough and my down payment was about $2000. I bought a Civic very reasonable price with financing. I really appreciate Jay and Eden Motor. The car is working well makes me happy while I'm driving. I'm very satisfied of this purchase and I would recommend you to buy a car from Jay. I hope this review help you who wants to buy a car.

Good Service

by from Irvine, CA |

Ive recently bought a car from them at the western branch and the service was great welcomed me like family they asked and offered if i wanted some coffee or water and answered all my questions to whatever ive asked they had alot of different selections of cars and also financed me quick and easily very helpful sales person that knew everything that a dealer should know overall i would definetaly buy another car from them in the future.

my own experience

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

I just purchased a used Mercedes-Benz M-Class from this dealer, very professional and pleasant experience. Good at price and negotiable. The car is clean and ready for test drive when we arrived, and the entire sales process is flawless. I recommend to deal with their sales manager Charles, he is honest and customer oriented.

They are the Swindlers!!

by from Torrance |

I purchased used 2003 BMW XI in 2010 from the Olympic branch. The car was owned by branch head sale person, and they told me the car has no accident and he was 2nd owner. Even they showed me fabricated Carfax whcih did not occur any previous accident reported on the car. However, the car had major accident in 2009 and owned by 6 more person inpreviously. After that I also learned that they are frequently cheat customers.