Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg

9145 Us Highway 441, Leesburg, FL 34788

New 888-408-8036
Used 888-873-9022
Service 888-812-5128

We build relationships, not just sell cars!

Excellent Service

by from Lady Lake, Fl |

I had my 2015 Sonata serviced. I received excellent service. I was at the dealership less than an hour. My vehicle was also washed before it was returned to me. The staff was very cordial and professional. Great dealership and the only place that I take my vehicle for service.

Jenkins Hyundai/Dave Thibeault THE BEST

by from Leesburg, FL |

We recently purchased a 2015 Genesis Coupe from Jenkins Hyundai in Leesburg and we absolutely love it!! Dave Thibeault was our salesman and he was phenomenal! He knew all about the vehicle we were purchasing, assisted with the financial end of things, treated us with dignity and respect, made the experience fun and we left there feeling confident in our purchase and confident in the Hyundai product. Dave is an excellent representative of Jenkins! I highly recommend Dave and Jenkins!

pleasant salesman ,very caring bought a 2015 hyund

by from inverness florida |

Great salesman ,wonderful vehicle. Great gas mileage wonderful package would recommend salesman and dealership awesome group of people ,will recommend. To others

Great dealership

by from Summerfield, Florida 34491 |

Best & friendless auto dealer I have ever had service my car. Great perks in the waiting area make your wait enjoyable. Would be nice if you opened a dealership closser to wher we live.

The people who work there was very nice

by from Orlando FL |

You guys have a great customer service, i love it,during the purchase of the hyundai 2007 you guys was very professional and diligent. Keep up the good work.

excellent service

by from sumterville fl. |

My girlfriend and I came into Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg and was promptly met by Sharla Ali, our salesperson. She was extremely inviting, she listened to what we wanted and worked with us with our trade in. We explained our budget and how my credit was not established and that we were looking for a nice pre owned S.U.V. she hooked it up for us with a very affordable payment. I'm very pleased with her salesmanship, her honesty and kindness, it was an awsome experience. Very pleased and most importantly, my girlfriend drove away happy in her 2012 Santa Fe. Thanks Sharla!!

ms. sandii turner

by from clermont florida |

I think the sonata is stylish and we'll planned.I admire your the dashboard. I think it has just the right amount of chrome. I think the curves look sexy. The interior is warm and inviting. The back set is very roomy? When I look. At it it makes me smile. It also comes in blue which is my favorite color.

Purchased a Veloster

by from Ocala, Fl |

While researching my purchase I was contacted by their Internet Sales department and Manager. I was promised, no, guaranteed a lower price than I had in writing for their "sister store" if I drove an hour to this dealership. I ended up paying almost $3000 More! Don't fall for the statement, the numbers will be different on the contract, or that the extra service package Includes GAP insurance because it doesn't. After spending four hours making a deal, wait And go back to have a clear head and READ EVERY WORD of the Two contracts !because the figures change from the Sales Desk to the Finance desk! I am so very sorry that I dealt with this dealership for My own very first vehicle purchase! I love my car, but the anxiety and work I am trying to do to recoup my lost $$ made this the worst buying experience Ever!

Great service.

by from Leesburg,FL |

My 2013 Elantra GT, to have the weather strip replaced on the diver side door frame. It had split from my rubbing it when entering the car..I was like in and out in about 30 to 45 minutes.

rude finance manager

by from leesburg fl |

I want there to trade in our 2013 sports car flawless car for a suv advsd sales person use to have a tucson would like to drive a base one and finance no puts us in a limited tucson that's 12000 more advsd to much for financing disregarded my plea and stI'll worked up the numbers Finance manager come out and says good luck go to 3 other dealers and when they all tell you no no financing come back here cause they will, well guess what went to toyota dealer next day with in an hr was approved at half of what they wanted us to pay and drI've off the lot in a new 2015 rav 4 y cause the car was cheaper by 12000 $ c if hyundaI listined and went obnoxious about there greed they would of had a sale will never go back there ever

Follow up of New 2014 Elantra

by from Ocala, FL. |

On June 25, 2014 I purchased a new 2014 Elantra. Everything went well until the paperwork signing process. They were very persistent about selling me additional warranty packages. After no would not be heard, I agreed to a minimal service package. I was told I would receive coupons in the mail for free oil changes. Since I never received those coupons I called my salesperson midway through August. He put me on hold and when he came back to me he said I would have them no later than August 28th. So here it is September 12th and I still have not received my coupons for service that they promised me. Why should the customer have to keep asking for something that they pushed on me during the purchase procedure. I hate being lied to but obviously I have been lied to about what I would get with my EXTRA service plan that was shoved down my throat. I just want everyone to know, Beware of the extra service plans they try to sell you as they are apparently BOGUS!