Harleys Auto Park

Harleys Auto Park

940 West International Airport Road, Anchorage, AK 99518

Used 888-898-0921

Changing the way Alaskans buy cars!

No hassle Truck purchase

by from Anchorage, AK |

Outstanding personal service. I never felt pressured to buy. Bryan was extremely accommodating to test drives and viewing multiple vehicles especially since it was 5 degrees outside. Helped my wife with paperwork since i could not make it in due to work. She felt very comfortable and in no way intimidated. Best car buying experience yet for us. Definatley recomend to my family and friends.

awesome

by from Fort Richardson AK |

excellent dealership. they were able to get me a car as a first time buyer. i will recommend them to all of my military friends.

awsome customer service

by from anchorage, AK |

it was my first time buying a new car harleys staff were very curtious in helping my wife and i locate a new car for her to use and we walked the same day we came in with no hassle and as military personel myself i was very relieved .

Used Car

by from Chitina |

Harly Auto Park is Top of the line and I would tell any and all to come in they will take care of you. Steve Carter is the best.

Great Selection

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I had such a hard time deciding which car would be best to buy for me. The staff here really helped me out. The variety is great and I highly recommend buying a car here. They also have awesome discounts for military.

Great car buying experience

by from Anchorage, AK |

Brian was awesome from the time he brought the car I wanted around front until the last paper was signed. Would definitely recommend seeing these guys if you're looking for a vehicle!

no non-sense, no pushing

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I came looking for a specific vehicle. There was no sales pitch, no talking in circles. Brian listened to everything i had to say. This is the first dealership that I have been to that I didn't feel like I was being suffocated. We talked as men, did business and 24 hours later we had made a deal. Brian was upfront and more than more fair on what he offered for my trade in. I am very pleased with the experience.

Rob Luce

by from Nome, Alaska |

Fantastic sales people. No pressure, helpful when needed, willing to go the extra mile. Would reccomend seeing Harleys first when looking for pre-owned vehicles. Thanks Harley's.

Made us feel like Family!!!

by from Anchorage,Ak |

We highly reccomend Harley Auto Park not only do they got Great vehicles for any one they treat you like family they work with you in everyway they are patient Great people. Not only the sales man but the owner is AWSOME Thanks for helping our family in our time of need Thanks Harley for the Car, Thanks The owner for willing to work with us, And Thank You Steve for the deal and being patient...Much Love from The Timothy's!!!...By the way we are enjoying our Ford Fiesta woohoo!!!

Great choice for a dealership!

by from Anchorage, AK |

We were in the market for a used vehicle and shopped around town. We really appreciated their no-hassle approach. We were comfortable to look around at our own pace and they were very helpful and not pushy when we wanted to go for test drives. When we narrowed down the vehicle we were looking for, we wished that Harley's would have had it. We went to Cal Worthington, got screwed over and then were really excited that Harley's had just got the car we were looking for on their lot. They were really friendly, accommodating to our schedule, and stayed after hours to help make sure we were all set to go. I would highly recommend these guys. Happy Car hunting.