Harleys Auto Park

Harleys Auto Park

940 West International Airport Road, Anchorage, AK 99518

Used 888-898-0921

Changing the way Alaskans buy cars!

Great choice for a dealership!

by from Anchorage, AK |

We were in the market for a used vehicle and shopped around town. We really appreciated their no-hassle approach. We were comfortable to look around at our own pace and they were very helpful and not pushy when we wanted to go for test drives. When we narrowed down the vehicle we were looking for, we wished that Harley's would have had it. We went to Cal Worthington, got screwed over and then were really excited that Harley's had just got the car we were looking for on their lot. They were really friendly, accommodating to our schedule, and stayed after hours to help make sure we were all set to go. I would highly recommend these guys. Happy Car hunting.

Excellent

by from Anchorage. AK |

Harleys was VERY VERY helpful! They made buying a car for our family smooth and anxiety free! I recommend them for sure!

best customer service

by from JBER |

I had a great experience buying my car at Harleys. Steve was very helpfull with the paper work and especially the finance process. He explained all the documments with attention to all details. He also was very reasonable in the price and payment conditions. I definitely recommend Harleys Auto Park. Great customer care and great prices!

EXCELLENT cutomer service

by from Dutch Harbor, AK |

We are very happy with our purchase from Harley's auto park and would recommend them to anyone we know. Customer service was excellent and staff were frindly and helpful. Thank you Bryan and Steve! (Happy Dutch Harbor customers)

Great Service

by from jber |

Great service and a good selection of cars.Steve is very helpful in finding what car suites you. I would recommend Steve to friends and family.

Good service,

by from Anchorage, alaska |

Service was good and salesmen were helpful. Car was detailed and fixed of defects during inspenction. Overall good experience

Great service overall

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Friendly dealer with a great selection of cars to choose from. Fantastic place to purchase a car in Alaska.

Amazing Service

by from Anchorage, Ak |

My experience here at Harleys Auto Park was great especially because i am a first time buyer and they were very helpful in showing me good cars. I would definietly recommend them to others that are looking for good prices.

Great cars at a good price

by from Eagle river Alaska |

Thank for the great deal love the car!! Very helpful and willing to work with your budget!!

Best of the Best!!!

by from Anchorage Alaska |

First off, I would like to thank me, myself, and I to have went to Harley's Auto Park to get a great deal of used vehicle. Second, Steve Carter you are the best! Thank you for being there for me. I first spoke to Steve in April 2009 to about getting a vehicle, with bad credit I scored with my Chevy Cobalt. About a year later April 16 2010 i went back to Trade in the Vehicle. I loved my SUV but then just on saturday September 15, I tried my luck to see if i can go for another trade. WOW!!! I made the Best move ever!!! I scored with such great Price and Interest Rate. Harley's Auto Park, come one come all, bad or no credit they will work to get the best deal. Thank you, Quyana Cakeneq, Muchas Gracias!!!