Harleys Auto Park

Harleys Auto Park

940 West International Airport Road, Anchorage, AK 99518

Used 888-898-0921

Changing the way Alaskans buy cars!

Great Time!

by from fort richardson, AK |

Everything went good, very nice and helpful. would recomend this place to anyone looking for a used car, suv, or truck

Great Experience and customer service

by from Anchorage |

Jeff was an awesome salesman, very informative and helpful. Even though new to the dealership he had good support from his manager in making the experience very positive. Would strongly recommend folks to purchase and visit Harley Motors

2006 Mustang GT

by from Anchorage, AK |

Purchased a 2006 Mustang GT from Harley's Auto Park. Entire process was completely painless. Everyone was extremely helpful and willing to work with my schedule. Price of the Mustang was great and got a good trade in value for my previous vehicle. Mustang was being detailed when I first came in, dealer offered to call me and did as soon as it got in. Great customer service. Highly recommended for good used vehicles.

Refreshingly Honest Customer Service

by from Anchorage, Ak |

We heard of Harley's Auto Park from a friend who deals with a lot of car dealers. He told us of Harley and what he is doing to make a difference to help people buying and selling used cars. I understand now why he recommended Harleys to us. There is no other used car dealership we would trust. They don't give you the run-around and waste your time like we have experienced in the past. With Harleys help the truck that we had been trying to sell all summer at another dealership, was sold at Harleys almost immediately. Anyway, we really appreciated the suggestion our friend made, and hope others get to experience the same.

Excellent customer service!

by from Anchorage, Ak |

I just bought a vehicle from these guys and they were terrific. Steve never pushed the deal and was upfront from the word go. Never tried to push a price and actually, never even talked numbers while we were doing to demo drive. Robbie was wonderful as well in helping to make this deal happen. I will most deffinatly be recommending these guys to my family and friends in the future. I would highly recommend them you you as well, check the inventory and talk to them first before going anywhere else. Truely the best customer service I have ever recieved at ANY car dealership. Thank you again guys for getting me into my H2!

Great group to work with

by from Valdez, AK |

First off, these guys know used cars. Jared did a great job working my car deal and taking in my trade in. They have a great customer oriented experience, from a user friendly website to online chat with a sales rep. I appreciated their honesty and willingness to work with me as I had to travel for the sale. If your looking for a used car in Anchorage, steer away from the bigger guys and look at Harleys. They know customers and they know cars.