Axtman Auto Sales

Used 888-693-8832 Used 888-693-8832

Serving The Twin Cities Since 1984

Great!

by from Grantsburg WI |

I was super pleased with everything, guys were all very easy to deal with, seemed honest and NOT pushy. I was in a huge time crunch and they made everything as fast and smooth as they could. When looking for another used car we will be back!

Thanks Axtman!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Did some looking around for a new car on cars.com after the heat on my old car stopped kicking. Found Axtman not too far from where I live with a few cars in my price range and that were to my liking. After visiting and test driving I found a Caddy in good condition and drove away that day. Axtman made the whole process very low key and easy. Will likely be back when I need another vehicle.

Great buying experience, thanks Axtman!

by from Newport, MN |

Had to look at getting a new vehicle after the transmission blew on my old Sierra with 250K miles. I did a ton of looking around on cars.com, I didn't have a ton of money to drop on a new truck but I found a nice Sierra at Axtman online and decided to go check it out. The staff at Axtman made the buying process very easy and they were transparent that the truck was used and that it may not be perfect mechanically. They gave me a great deal on the new Sierra and I left a happy customer. Will certainly go back if I need another car.