River Front Auto Sales

Used 888-808-8789

We have the best used cars in Buffalo, NY with 100% GAURANTEED FINANCING

Easy going

by from Derby ny |

Real good. And they made it real easy. Getting financed and taking care of everything. And also gave me an insurance agent that saved me $.

River front auto customer review

by from Buffalo NY |

Very helpful and friendly with helping me find the car I specifically asked for. Also, very patient and will work with you.

Car shopping

by from Buffalo,NY |

This site made it easy to find the car I wanted and to compare different offers to find the perfect car for me.I am still in the process of locating my perfect car but when I buy one it will be with the help of this site! Thanks alot for the ease of use in finding and comparing cars.

Nice people!! Made it very easy for me. I love my

by from Amherst,NY |

I love my new van. Thank you River front for all your help.

Friends for life

by from Buffalo NY |

Dealership easy to work with and gave me what I wanted with out pushing me.

Happy customer

by from Buffalo NY |

Happy I was able to purchase a decent vehicle with my credit history. Steve was very helpful.

Great dealership

by from Buffalo NY |

Dane great job helping me find the right vehicle. Steve very thorough going over paperwork. Both very friendly and helpful. I will be back.

sales man lied and did not care after he sold it

by from cheektowaga NY |

I baught my car from them a few months ago and was very happy that they got me approved. Less than a week later the car wouldn't start and when I asked my salesman for a loaner car he just told me no way and told me to call there shop...he didn't even care. I can't be without my car I have a family to feed. It's been in there shop at least four times in the past few months with nothing but issues, he made promises that he never kept, told me it was from Florida and it was not and told me it was never in any accidents. I did ask for a car fax and he changed the subject on the lot. After I baught it I came in and the younger salesmen was nice enough to print one out for me and I was very upset to find out it not only had an accident but was not from Florida but from buffalo.. The owner(Martie) and his son is very nice and the young salesguy is very nice too but the old balder salesmen is a liar and makes things up!!! I was very happy with Phil in the garage. He pulled some strings for me and went the extra mile for me. Very good repair garage. If it was not for the messed experience with the lies I would have givin five stars.

River Front Auto Sales responded to this review

November 4, 2013

Sorry that we did not have a loaner for you at the time you needed service. We do are best, but some times the loaner is not available. We do have free car fax reports on all cars we have for sale. I'm glade are service department was able to get things repaired for you. If I can be of any help please contact me any time direct on my cell at (716)725-7999 thanks, Marty Sr (owner)

Fantastic customer service

by from Buffalo, NY |

We came in several times to look and were very slow to make a decision but the team was very helpful and patient and we were very happy with the decision.

Great Experience

by from Amherst, NY |

We worked with a variety of sales associates who were all very knowledgable and friendly. A very relaxed environment made it an easy buying experience.