Magic Auto

Used 866-993-6594 Used866-993-6594

A Family Tradition for 14 Years

A Very Pleasant Surprise

by from Phoenix, Az |

Anyone seeing this will know what the "typical" vehicle transaction is like. Even when you think you've got the deal figured out, there's still finance, extended warranty, etc., etc. to get through before you can actually get out the door with what you came in for. Magic was an exception to "typical" in all respects. The ambiance is as though you are working with a friendly family who are all trying to ensure that you leave with a smile of satisfaction and appreciation when you depart. The car was ready upon arrival; the paperwork was painless, and exiting the lot was like saying goodbye to new friends. The right price is one thing and not an insignificant one at that. They are just as competitively priced and fair as they hold themselves out to be, and to complete the process without an "uh-oh" of any kind is a genuine mark of distinction. Well done all the way around. This was the kind of encounter that makes you genuinely want to remember everyone involved and in the best of ways.

June 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Trey! We work hard to make a great impression, so it makes us so proud to read that we made your experience comfortable and welcoming. Now we have your traded-in incredible V8 VW Touareg on the lot in showroom condition for someone else to enjoy!

good staff

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Experience was nothing less than exceptional, I'm loving my new Hyundai! Thanks Magic Auto

Terrible Sales rep

by from Glendale, AZ |

Once she seen she had to do some work, she basically shut down on me, then started criticizing me. Never will I refer anyone to that dealership

March 11, 2016

Hello, We apologize that you had a bad experience with us, we always try our hardest to provide the best possible experience for all of our customers through and through. Please call our offices, we hope that you would give us the opportunity to make this right with you. Michelle Flores Magic Auto Sales and Service Team (602) 252-8696

Amazing Service and Expirence

by from Phoenix AZ |

My family and I bought our 2013 Journey From Magic Auto in Phoenix AZ. I had been to several different dealers the week prior to find the right deal after my previous car had been totaled. To say the least this was an unexpected but much needed car purchase for us at the time. Most dealers would tell me what I wanted to hear then come back with different financing terms and down payments knowing the desperate time I was in. NOT MAGIC! They were amazing this family owned auto dealer was so understanding and very upfront with EVERYTHING walking me through every step! It was so incredible to have them be patient with my family as well as tell me "we will figure everything out and make sure its a deal before getting your hopes up". That clearly told me they are in the business for all the right reason and I can not express how thankful I am to have found such an honest dealership! I highly recommend them.

January 21, 2016

It was a pleasure serving you and your beautiful family Jamie! We hope to see you guys return again and again for all your auto needs and wants, hope the Journey is treating you all well! We appreciate the great review, thank you guys!

Great Customer service

by from Yuma Az |

Bought a 2012 Hyundai Accent recently. Excellent service here. Normally I get a little skeptic to purchase from a used car dealer. But these guys are real and provide satisfaction guaranteed!

January 21, 2016

We appreciate your business Jeremy, and your parents as well! We are happy to have had the opportunity to change your mind about used-car buying, and happy to read a review full of pure satisfaction from our customer. Thank you!

great company

by from Phoenix, Az |

I had a great experience buying a car here. Everyone was very nice and the finance department was great. They really work hard to get you approved.

January 22, 2016

Hard work really does pay off, thanks a bunch for the wonderful review it is very much appreciated!

Great used car buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I found a car that I wanted to purchase on cars.com and it just happened to be at Magic Auto Sales. I've never been a fan of buying cars, and considering I've purchased 5 cars in the last 10 years, I know a thing or two about car buying and the hassle that goes into it. But my experience at Magic Auto changed my opinion about used car buying. From the moment I sent in my online inquiry, my experience was great. Mina, their sales rep, got back to me quickly and answered all my questions. I was very up front about what I was willing to spend and they worked with me to meet my need. There was no haggling or negotiating. Magic Auto was the 4th dealership I had gone to to test drive a vehicle and my experience at the other dealerships almost made me give up but I'm glad I kept searching. Except for the color, which wasn't really that big of a deal for me and not something I'd expect to find unless I was buying a brand new car, I found the exact used car I was looking for. The car had some minor mechanical issues, which they were 100% up front about before we signed any paperwork, but they also said they would take care of the issues after the purchase was complete, which they did. They even asked me to drive the car for a few weeks first to see if I found any other issues that needed to be fixed beforehand so they could fix any other issues that arose. I didn't find any other issues but they fixed the initial issues as promised. About 45 days after I purchased the car, the check engine light came on so I brought it in and they fixed it no questions asked. If you're searching for a used vehicle from an honest and reputable company, I highly recommend Magic Auto Sales!

January 21, 2016

We pride ourselves on giving 100% in delivering the best car buying experience to all of our customers, we are happy that you see where the line is drawn between us and other dealerships. We apologize for the late response, but thank you so much Michael for leaving such a great review!

Great Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was referred to Magic Auto by the NAPA Auto Parts counter representative to help with high pressure switch connector for air condinitioning compressor for my PT Cursier. Both the the Magic Auto service representative and the mechanic were very helpful in helping finding the correct part. The representative helped locate the correct part on the internet and called the NAPA store and referred the NAPA representative to the correct diagram for the correct part number. Overall excellent customer service, I would recommend Magic Auto for any car repair.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Roger. We're always happy to go the extra mile to help source parts and problems; we know how daunting mechanical repairs can be, and the more we can do to ease people's minds, the better!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have taken my cars to be repaired at Magic Auto Sales for over a year and each time I go in I am greeted with a smile and provided with excellent customer service. They are quick to provide quality service and repair to my cars and offer the best prices in town. I have and continue to refer others to Magic Auto because I trust they will continue to provide quality vehicle repair and excellent customer service.

June 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We often debate whether we should advertise or not, however keep coming back to the value of word of mouth; we want to earn trust, so we're so glad you're happy with our work! Thank you for referring people to our business!

good customer service

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I don't have a lot to say just im satisfaction was the customer service and overall it is good

Thank you Youssef!