Magic Auto

Used 866-993-6594

A Family Tradition for 14 Years

Excellent Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have taken my cars to be repaired at Magic Auto Sales for over a year and each time I go in I am greeted with a smile and provided with excellent customer service. They are quick to provide quality service and repair to my cars and offer the best prices in town. I have and continue to refer others to Magic Auto because I trust they will continue to provide quality vehicle repair and excellent customer service.

good customer service

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I don't have a lot to say just im satisfaction was the customer service and overall it is good

No communication

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I emailed the dealer asking if additional warranties were available. They responded with just a yes, and said to respond with other questions. I replied asking what kind of warranties were available and never got a response. I will not be going out of my way to visit this dealer.

Magic Auto responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Hi Taz, We apologize for the miscommunication, and hope you'll give us another chance to serve you in the future.

It was a pleasure dealing with Magic Auto.

by from Glendale AZ |

I would recommend them to any one looking for a car. They were professional and easy to work with.

Magic Auto responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we're always aiming to please!

Just bought my new tC

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just purchased my new tC here, and while I obviously haven't had time to find out if there are any issues to be worked out, I will say the buying process was quite pleasant (I had dreaded it all day before I went). I got the deal I wanted, the trade I wanted, and I was in and out within an hour and a half. The staff wasn't pushy at all. Very nice and willing to work with me. I will be in the market for another vehicle in a few months (for my husband) and I will certainly be going back. There's a lot to be said for a dealership that doesn't leave you feeling like you were just totally rolled over.

Good price

by from Phoenix,az |

Three of my friends bought cars from here and they reccomended this place to me. I bought a nice 2008 Nissan Altima from them and am very happy with it.I truly reccomend them.

About My '04 Sebring

by from Avondale, AZ |

I don't have a lot to say for I just took my '02 Silverado in to trade; we looked over each other's vehicles; we agreed to a straight-across trade; they worked on fixing a couple of issues I found right then; gave me a three month warranty and my paperwork; then I left. The car has been great so far. I didn't appreciate finding out that it cost me $350 to get new keys and remotes. But, that's the way things go for me anyway.