Magic Auto

Magic Auto

1636 S. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034

Used 866-993-6594

It was a pleasure dealing with Magic Auto.

by from Glendale AZ |

I would recommend them to any one looking for a car. They were professional and easy to work with.

Just bought my new tC

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just purchased my new tC here, and while I obviously haven't had time to find out if there are any issues to be worked out, I will say the buying process was quite pleasant (I had dreaded it all day before I went). I got the deal I wanted, the trade I wanted, and I was in and out within an hour and a half. The staff wasn't pushy at all. Very nice and willing to work with me. I will be in the market for another vehicle in a few months (for my husband) and I will certainly be going back. There's a lot to be said for a dealership that doesn't leave you feeling like you were just totally rolled over.

Good price

by from Phoenix,az |

Three of my friends bought cars from here and they reccomended this place to me. I bought a nice 2008 Nissan Altima from them and am very happy with it.I truly reccomend them.

About My '04 Sebring

by from Avondale, AZ |

I don't have a lot to say for I just took my '02 Silverado in to trade; we looked over each other's vehicles; we agreed to a straight-across trade; they worked on fixing a couple of issues I found right then; gave me a three month warranty and my paperwork; then I left. The car has been great so far. I didn't appreciate finding out that it cost me $350 to get new keys and remotes. But, that's the way things go for me anyway.