Magic Auto

Used 866-993-6594

A Family Tradition for 14 Years

A Very Pleasant Surprise

by from Phoenix, Az |

Anyone seeing this will know what the "typical" vehicle transaction is like. Even when you think you've got the deal figured out, there's still finance, extended warranty, etc., etc. to get through before you can actually get out the door with what you came in for. Magic was an exception to "typical" in all respects. The ambiance is as though you are working with a friendly family who are all trying to ensure that you leave with a smile of satisfaction and appreciation when you depart. The car was ready upon arrival; the paperwork was painless, and exiting the lot was like saying goodbye to new friends. The right price is one thing and not an insignificant one at that. They are just as competitively priced and fair as they hold themselves out to be, and to complete the process without an "uh-oh" of any kind is a genuine mark of distinction. Well done all the way around. This was the kind of encounter that makes you genuinely want to remember everyone involved and in the best of ways.

June 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Trey! We work hard to make a great impression, so it makes us so proud to read that we made your experience comfortable and welcoming. Now we have your traded-in incredible V8 VW Touareg on the lot in showroom condition for someone else to enjoy!

Great used car buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I found a car that I wanted to purchase on cars.com and it just happened to be at Magic Auto Sales. I've never been a fan of buying cars, and considering I've purchased 5 cars in the last 10 years, I know a thing or two about car buying and the hassle that goes into it. But my experience at Magic Auto changed my opinion about used car buying. From the moment I sent in my online inquiry, my experience was great. Mina, their sales rep, got back to me quickly and answered all my questions. I was very up front about what I was willing to spend and they worked with me to meet my need. There was no haggling or negotiating. Magic Auto was the 4th dealership I had gone to to test drive a vehicle and my experience at the other dealerships almost made me give up but I'm glad I kept searching. Except for the color, which wasn't really that big of a deal for me and not something I'd expect to find unless I was buying a brand new car, I found the exact used car I was looking for. The car had some minor mechanical issues, which they were 100% up front about before we signed any paperwork, but they also said they would take care of the issues after the purchase was complete, which they did. They even asked me to drive the car for a few weeks first to see if I found any other issues that needed to be fixed beforehand so they could fix any other issues that arose. I didn't find any other issues but they fixed the initial issues as promised. About 45 days after I purchased the car, the check engine light came on so I brought it in and they fixed it no questions asked. If you're searching for a used vehicle from an honest and reputable company, I highly recommend Magic Auto Sales!

Great Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was referred to Magic Auto by the NAPA Auto Parts counter representative to help with high pressure switch connector for air condinitioning compressor for my PT Cursier. Both the the Magic Auto service representative and the mechanic were very helpful in helping finding the correct part. The representative helped locate the correct part on the internet and called the NAPA store and referred the NAPA representative to the correct diagram for the correct part number. Overall excellent customer service, I would recommend Magic Auto for any car repair.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Roger. We're always happy to go the extra mile to help source parts and problems; we know how daunting mechanical repairs can be, and the more we can do to ease people's minds, the better!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have taken my cars to be repaired at Magic Auto Sales for over a year and each time I go in I am greeted with a smile and provided with excellent customer service. They are quick to provide quality service and repair to my cars and offer the best prices in town. I have and continue to refer others to Magic Auto because I trust they will continue to provide quality vehicle repair and excellent customer service.

June 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We often debate whether we should advertise or not, however keep coming back to the value of word of mouth; we want to earn trust, so we're so glad you're happy with our work! Thank you for referring people to our business!

good customer service

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I don't have a lot to say just im satisfaction was the customer service and overall it is good

Thank you Youssef!

No communication

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I emailed the dealer asking if additional warranties were available. They responded with just a yes, and said to respond with other questions. I replied asking what kind of warranties were available and never got a response. I will not be going out of my way to visit this dealer.

March 26, 2015

Hi Taz, We apologize for the miscommunication, and hope you'll give us another chance to serve you in the future.

It was a pleasure dealing with Magic Auto.

by from Glendale AZ |

I would recommend them to any one looking for a car. They were professional and easy to work with.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we're always aiming to please!

Just bought my new tC

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just purchased my new tC here, and while I obviously haven't had time to find out if there are any issues to be worked out, I will say the buying process was quite pleasant (I had dreaded it all day before I went). I got the deal I wanted, the trade I wanted, and I was in and out within an hour and a half. The staff wasn't pushy at all. Very nice and willing to work with me. I will be in the market for another vehicle in a few months (for my husband) and I will certainly be going back. There's a lot to be said for a dealership that doesn't leave you feeling like you were just totally rolled over.

Good price

by from Phoenix,az |

Three of my friends bought cars from here and they reccomended this place to me. I bought a nice 2008 Nissan Altima from them and am very happy with it.I truly reccomend them.

About My '04 Sebring

by from Avondale, AZ |

I don't have a lot to say for I just took my '02 Silverado in to trade; we looked over each other's vehicles; we agreed to a straight-across trade; they worked on fixing a couple of issues I found right then; gave me a three month warranty and my paperwork; then I left. The car has been great so far. I didn't appreciate finding out that it cost me $350 to get new keys and remotes. But, that's the way things go for me anyway.