Dave's Auto Resale

1748 Paulson Rd., Green Bay, WI 54313

Used 888-545-7408

Best Place To Buy

by from Appleton Wisconsin |

I shop at Dave's because he offers a great price on quality vehicles. Over the last 8 years I have bought 6 cars (family cars, cars for kids, car for wife, etc.) there and have loved each one of them. Jessica is extremely patient and helpful as I went through the buying process. I truly felt that she wanted to make buying a car from them a special experience that would have me coming back. I felt like a valued customer. Dave stands behind his vehicles. He offers a guarantee and goes the extra mile to make sure you are safe and satisfied in your new vehicle.

Not sure what's wrong with this guy

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I was very interested in a vehicle and left several messages both email and phone message but NONE were returned. I guess he has more business than he can handle so I went to another dealer.

Dave's Auto Resale responded to this review

January 24, 2014

In response, The email that Roger left through another car-advertising website I had apparently overlooked. Roger left a voice mail message was on a Saturday when we were closed. I responded to the email the following business day. One email and one voicemail, both beyond regular business hours. Once I found out I received this one star feedback, I called Roger and talked it over. I apologized for the delayed response in my email (which Roger didn't receive?)and now over a voice call. I verified with him the email address that I responded to and he said it was correct. We also talked about the vehicle he had been inquiring about. I would call this missed connections. Voice calls or emails during regular business hours are probably best. -Jessica

Great first buy

by from Shawano, wi |

Jessica was very helpful and answered all of the questions i had for her. loved the experience of looking to buy my first car.