Grand Subaru

125 West Grand Avenue, Bensenville, IL 60106

New 866-310-1440 New 866-310-1440
Used 866-310-1102 Used 866-310-1102
Service 877-937-2640 Service 877-937-2640

Highest crash test rating in all government crash tests (five out of five stars)

One-Stop-Shop That Goes Above & Beyond

by from Lisle, IL |

Subarus are arguably some of the most reliable vehicles on the marketplace, but a vehicle is worth nothing if not serviced properly. Enter Grand Subaru. They provided my family a trustworthy one-stop-shop for all of our needs, from purchase, to service, to trade-in, to our purchase of a newer Forester. The attention of not only our wonderful sales rep, Michael, but also that of the Sales Manager Brandon and General Manager Ryan, showed how deeply they care for every vehicle on their lot, and every customer who walks through the door. If you want a reliable vehicle you love, and a dealership you can depend on, Grand Subaru is the place to go.

March 1, 2016

Wow, thank you for sharing this incredible review with our team! We have loved working with you and your family and we are so happy you know you can count on Grand Subaru for your automotive needs. We hope to continue our relationship for years to come and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Thanks again!

Subaru Crosstrek

by from Hobart, IN |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Fast and easy.

Chicago New Car Experience

by from Mpls. MN |

We fly into Chicago from Mpls. Someone from Grand Subaru picked us up from the airport and took us to the dealer. Everything went without a hitch. The car was beautiful, the service was great. We would do it again, and we had a wonderful stay in Chicago thanks to the GPS feature we got around with no problems. Thanks Grand Subaru.

Didn't really care for my business in the long run

by from Chicago, IL |

Went here to buy a used forester xt and while my salesman was a nice guy, the used car manager treated me like I didn't know a damn thing (spent 10 years in auto industry). And with a 750 plus credit score I also felt like they didn't car and gave me one rate that was almost 7%. I took my business over the border in Wisconsin and got a used forester with great miles and everything I was looking for. Offer right out of the gate was 3.3%. I settled for 2.3% with less months. Why could they offer me great rates and want my business and these guys couldn't? Oh well I guess. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and choice. Worlds apart and the other dealer wasn't even a Subaru dealer.

November 12, 2015

Thank you for providing our team with this feedback. Customer satisfaction and respect are our top priorities, and we are disappointed to know you were not satisfied with your recent experience in our sales department. We would like learn more about your visit, and encourage you to reach out to our general manager, Ryan Drouin, at (630) 595-0250. Thank you.

Recall repair

by from Chicago |

I brought my wrx wagon in for a manufacture recall for control arms. They were kind, replaced the control arms in a timely manner and even dropped me off a few blocks down the road when I dropped my car off.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Edward! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit, and that our team was able to make it as painless and convenient a process as possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Good people, good deal, great transaction

by from Plainfield, il |

I have purchased 2 new Subarus is two months the 2nd of which was purchased here. (Wish I had found them for the first one as well) I researched online ahead of time, checked inventory through their online chat, and walked into the dealership with a very good handle on what I wanted. The online individual I chatted with was pleasant and not pushy. Our salesman, Joe, was knowledgable and pleasant to work with, the sales managers were accessible and nice as well. The time spent having to negotiate was minimal and Al in finance was a pleasure to work with. All in all, a very good dealership experience!

July 24, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that our team was able to make your entire visit with us so pleasant! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review. Come visit us again soon!

Low Trade In Value

by from Chicago, IL |

Was very happy with my salesman and finance guy. Was quoted the exact same price on a new Outback with another Subaru dealership - but decided to go with Grand since I liked the salesman. Was given a range for my trade-in value prior to purchasing the new Outback - I had assumed that when a range is provided to a new customer that you would want to meet him/her in the middle to make things 'fair', right? Wrong - was given the absolute lowest price for my trade-in on the day we picked up the new Outback. Don't really care who 'fault' it was (Damien Chin?) - but the transaction left a bad taste in my mouth. Needless to say I will NOT be a return customer...and for what, a few hundred dollars?

Responce quick

by from Cleveland Ohio |

The sales rep got back to me very quickly with information on the vehicle I was interested in. He had more information than was on the web site which helped make a decision. For the dealer it was not a positive decision.

March 12, 2015

Thank you very much for the feedback on your experience! We appreciate your interest and hope to work with you again in the future!

Great!

by from Naperville, il |

Purchasing a new vehicle can be very complicated. Sandy knows it's important to get the right car at the right price. I bought my new car with no complaints and had wonderful experienced with Sandy. I will definitely buy my future Subaru vehicle at this Dealership. Highly recommended. Thank you Sandy.

March 3, 2015

Hyon, thank you very much for the great feedback on Sandy! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until then, please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Fantastic!

by from Naperville, IL |

Purchasing a new vehicle can be very complicated. Sandy knows it's important to get the right car at the right price. I was so lucky to meet Sandy and had wonderful experience. Everything went so well, bought my new car with no complaints.Thank you Sandy!

March 3, 2015