Central Auto Credit Inc.

Used 888-861-5615

Buy Here Pay Here

Jeep 4x4

by from Kansas City, KS |

I bought a 1999 jeep 4x4 from Central Auto Credit on State Ave in 2005 and have been very happy with it. Only trouble I've had is the FM on my radio just stop working this past week. and have some trouble with the rear door hatch sticking some times but found only need to hit it with my hand and pull up at the same time and it lifts right up.

Bought several cars

by from Kansas City, KS |

I have bought several cars from Central Auto Credit ! I didn't have any credit but had a good job and they were more than happy to get my credit started. They are members of the Credit Bureau and have established me with a excellent credit rating ! I have since paid off 2 cars and working on my 3rd vehicle from them. When ever I have had a problem with the vehicle they have always been able to help me get it repaired ! I would recommend anybody needing transportation or a good car to go see theses guys !

They stand behind their cars

by from Kansas City, MO |

We have bought several cars from theses guys. They are all in good shape and they stand behind them. We bought an explorer and the engine went out a month later they replaced it for free and within a week. It is a family owned business and I would recommend them to anyone who ask

I just love all of them

by from Kansas Ctiy, KS |

I just love all of them... I have bought 3 cars from them they were all in great condition and are still good running cars to this day.. They always work with u even if ur credit is bad or good... The salesmen in there are down to earth and so nice to thier customers! I would go back to them everytime...I just got paying off my car 3rd car from them today and all ready want to get into another one of thier cars... I love u Central Auto and I will always do business with u guys! :)~