Jamie Hathcock Auto Group

Jamie Hathcock Auto Group

1050 S Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65807

Used 888-244-6077

Was on the search for a good Chrysler

by from Springfield, MO |

I have been on a crazy search for a Chrysler and went to many large dealerships and felt pressured and pushed into buying a car. Most salesmen would beat around the bush anytime I had any questions or anything. I had Noah helping me out with a 2009 Chrysler and didn't end up purchasing the vehicle just because of history with it, but I definitely felt comfortable there and didn't feel pressured into buying the car and they let me drive the car to the shop so I could see it pass inspections and talk to the mechanics there as well. This was definitely the best experience I have had in the process of purchasing a used vehicle. I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to buy a car and not get screwed over. Everyone was really honest with me and ultimately wanted me to feel comfortable with every decision I made.

Hathcock Auto Group

by from Strafford, Missouri |

I didn't purchase a car there, but the salesman was wonderful. His name was Noah and he had to be the most friendly and honest salesman I had ever met. He was very personable. I was looking at Mustangs and wasn't impressed with the 2 mustangs he had but the rest of the cars appeared to be decent.

Run around

by from Springfield mo |

I contacted this dealership to potentially buy a car. They were eager to get back to me, and set up a test drive-until I told them I wanted to test drive the vehicle to a local mechanic to have it checked out. The dealer then rushed got off the phone with me, only to call back apx. 5 minutes later, and tell me that while pulling the car up front for me, he all of a sudden heard a knocking in the engine and wanted his techs to look at it first. He called me back a couple of days later and asked it I wanted to come test drive the car. No thanks!

Jamie Hathcock Auto Group responded to this review

March 3, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. The last thing we would ever want is to sell a customer a problem. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Checking out a SUV I had seen on cars.com

by from Nixa, MO |

Owen was pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I stopped to look at a SUV but did not want that particular one.