Napleton's Schaumburg Mazda

Used 877-534-8005
Service 877-837-1668

excellent service

by from Bolingbrook, il |

Napleton Mazda was a very friendly environment and I highly recommend them for anyone's next new or used car purchase. Renee kindly helped us in finding the right car at such a great price!

Awful, Awful, Awful

by from Bartlett, IL |

My son and husband when in to look at a car that was listed "under their pre-owned category" ~ Of course, that car wasn't there, so my son test drove another Certified Car on their lot and of course fell in love with it. They had a "ball park" quote and price on the car, with financing info, rebate info, and was given the information that it was Mazda's Corporate Policy that all Certified Cars be sold with an additional warranty (which the customer pays for). Fast forward to one week later, my son goes in and gets another sales person(s) Kate Wedzik, and Jonathan Proano, and the previous "deal" was no longer valid. No negotiating on the price, financing was mis-quoted, no longer honoring the rebate that was promised, and now the Mandatory Warranty was higher. My son, walked . . . called Biggers Mazda in Elgin, where he was informed that there was NO Way that Mazda mandates additional warrranty on pre-owned cars. The next morning he went into the Elgin dealership and within three hours walked out with a new car for less money! Fraud on so many levels!

New Mazda

by from Chicago IL |

We purchased a brand new 2015 Mazda CX5 last week. The sales representative was Kate Wedzik. She is a very experienced salesman and the buying process was easy.We recommend going to Napleton dealers. We have purchased 3 cars within the past 2 years.

Unethical business practices, bait and switch

by from Chicago, IL |

I had the exact same experience as another user. I found a car at a reasonable price and called the sales dept. about a certified pre-owned Mazda 3. They verified they had the car, we agreed on price over the phone and I told the salesperson I would come in, test drive, and if all was OK then I would write them a check and take the car home. I came in, test drove the car, and then poof - suddenly the "certified" status added an *additional* $1500 to the cost of the car. We had agreed everything over the phone and the car is listed as certified on the website, so this is a bald-faced bait and switch. The salesperson at the store said the person I talked to on the phone had only been there a month and didn't know what he was doing. THEN WHY IS HE ANSWERING THE PHONE? I've bought all my cars by phone and this is the first (and hopefully only) time I've had a dealer pull a bait and switch. Given the number of negative reviews that are about pure and simple unethical behavior of this dealer, WHY ARE THESE GUYS STILL ALLOWED TO LIST CARS ON CARS.COM? The dealer should be banned. The salespeople should be shunned by other dealerships, because clearly they have no ethics. Nic Vostal was the person I talked to, in case it's of use to anyone. Stay away from these guys.

Believe the negative comments

by from Chicago, IL |

I usually take overly negative (or positive) comments with a grain of salt. Well, I should have listened to the negative ones more closely. The ones that say one of the managers lacks people skills and is rude are 100% accurate. I'm pretty sure I was dealing with the same guy. Its almost like he was trying to be sarcastic and condescending intentionally. I found myself looking around for the candid camera. Can a sales manager really be this clueless? Apparently my statement that I was ready to buy a car that night I can't imagine how they sell any cars here.

Terrible Customer Service, Sales Manager,& Service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership. The customer service, sales manager, and service dept. has poor leadership. and people's skills. They are very rude and try to push you to hurry and purchase a car to make their commission, they are the least bit concerned about the customer. The sales manager has a very poisonous attitude and he feels because he has been there for many years he has the right to talk to people anyway he pleases. In 30 years of buying cars, this is the worst dealership I have ever visited and it is a guarantee they will never get my services ever again. Because what I experience I will never by a Mazda again. The owner should be ashamed of the people he employees at this location.

STAY AWAY!!! Bait and switch

by from Chicago, IL |

Tried to purchase a car here and the price you see here AND on their OWN site are NOT what they will charge. They even admitted to me "We price our cars low on the web to get you interested in them so you come here instead of other dealers." They then told me since the car was precertified it would be $1495 MORE than the price listed on the web. That was AFTER they tried to tell me it was $2083 more. I told them no way, that was clearly bait and switch and not ethical. They then said "I'm pretty sure it says on the web that certification adds a fee to the price." It doesn't say that anywhere. They also said "We price them at the lowest price, like if you qualify for all our special offers. If you don't the price goes up." I again told them that is NOT how you sell a car. I walked out on them, they can keep the car. They didn't even understand that what they are doing is borderline illegal, and they let me walk for the $1495. NO ONE raises a car price by over 10% when you go to buy it, not even the shady used car salesman on the CarFax commercials.

Terrible!!!!!

by from Streamwood, IL |

Talked poorly about my car I was trying to trade in, gave me a complete low ball offer nowhere in the vicinity of my what my car is worth on a trade in, called ahead for an appointment just to see what my car was worth & still waited an 1hr and . Stay away from this dealership, it?s not worth your time or effort.

Great Dealer Treated M Like Family

by from Tuscola, IL |

Buy with confidence, great pricing, great service and they treated me like family. I have purchased 2 cars from them and would be happy to buy my next car there as well.

nice service

by from Indiana |

I think this is a great place to get nice service. I was just searching for my ideal used car, but they still keep patience to show me the details. I will choose them eventually!