Napleton's Schaumburg Mazda

Used 877-534-8005
Service 877-837-1668

STAY AWAY!!! Bait and switch

by from Chicago, IL |

Tried to purchase a car here and the price you see here AND on their OWN site are NOT what they will charge. They even admitted to me "We price our cars low on the web to get you interested in them so you come here instead of other dealers." They then told me since the car was precertified it would be $1495 MORE than the price listed on the web. That was AFTER they tried to tell me it was $2083 more. I told them no way, that was clearly bait and switch and not ethical. They then said "I'm pretty sure it says on the web that certification adds a fee to the price." It doesn't say that anywhere. They also said "We price them at the lowest price, like if you qualify for all our special offers. If you don't the price goes up." I again told them that is NOT how you sell a car. I walked out on them, they can keep the car. They didn't even understand that what they are doing is borderline illegal, and they let me walk for the $1495. NO ONE raises a car price by over 10% when you go to buy it, not even the shady used car salesman on the CarFax commercials.

Terrible!!!!!

by from Streamwood, IL |

Talked poorly about my car I was trying to trade in, gave me a complete low ball offer nowhere in the vicinity of my what my car is worth on a trade in, called ahead for an appointment just to see what my car was worth & still waited an 1hr and . Stay away from this dealership, it?s not worth your time or effort.

Great Dealer Treated M Like Family

by from Tuscola, IL |

Buy with confidence, great pricing, great service and they treated me like family. I have purchased 2 cars from them and would be happy to buy my next car there as well.

nice service

by from Indiana |

I think this is a great place to get nice service. I was just searching for my ideal used car, but they still keep patience to show me the details. I will choose them eventually!

Clean facilities. OK service.

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Clean facilities. Got me a car quickly, for somewhat cheaper than other dealerships.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

by from chicago |

Where do i start.. i went in my second time to make a deal. They couldnt seem to find the keys to the car i wanted to test drive, then had the nerve to want to sit me down to talk numbers. they bad mouthed the competitors, and the service was simply loud and pushy. Adam my sales rep wasnt the worse but seemed desperate and anxious to make a deal. As a customer you dont want to rush the process and the first time i went in he highlighted that he spent 2 hours with me which was unnecessary ( I KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPENT WITH ME ). Then toward the end the manager throws my keys to my trade in on his desk and says " Its enough Adam, Its to far" which killed any chance of me getting a car from them. the truth is i wouldve loved to purchase my car from them but they botched the sale by not willing to work with me and the rude service i experienced with them. Let me SAY this .. YOU DONT THROW MY KEYS TO MY CAR DOWN ON THE DESK and say "ITS ENOUGH" , I Work in retail and you have to treat the customers as Gold especially if they are gonna spend close to 30k on a car.

Only for the "serious" buyers

by from Oakbrook, IL |

Went in to try and test drive the MX5 Miata Club and the salesman Skylar came to talk to me as I was looking at it. Skylar went inside, I thought to get the keys, instead talked to his manager who told him to inform me that they had a previous ?incident? on a test drive and that I wouldn?t be allowed to drive it. I said ?That?s fine, how about you drive it just so that I can somewhat get a feel for the car at least?? Manager tells him no and Skylar somewhat changes his story and tells me that only ?serious? buyers can drive it but that I could test drive a Mazda 3?really?? Frustrated at this point I decide to at least get a price on the car so it?s not a complete waste of my time. Skylar, who is on the internet team, quotes me full MSRP. I mention to him that the website says the contrary at which point he gives me some salesman back talk. The MX5 is a great car but any Mazda dealership knows that it?s the lowest selling model of their entire lineup and should be ecstatic when someone shows interest in it. Good luck Napleton in trying to move your inventory with that attitude after the summer prime time for convertibles. I bought mine at Pugi where the exact opposite of my experience with Skylar and Napleton?s happened.

Worst customer service I have ever had

by from Burbank il |

This Mazda gave us the absolute worst customer service. I work in retail and I know how you should treat your customers and this dealership just doesn't know what good customer service is. Originally we came there because of the prices they have listed on their website, which in fact are inaccurate. The reflect three rebates which a single person can't qualify for all three, but that is not what the problem was. As we entered we talked to a older gentleman who was very polite, but as we got down talking about the prices, he was unwilling to go a cent lower on the car, and let face it when you go buy a car you negotiate the price, and he wasn't willing to do that. However, he did call a polish speaking associate (I don't remember his name), and when the polish speaking associate came, he told us his friend called him because he didn't understand our English, which from the start is offensive, because I spoke better English than him. This associate said he was the manager at Oak Lawn Mazda for a while, and so he "knew" what he was talking about. Right from the start he was being offensive to us, by saying to a pregnant lady that he doesn't need her opinion because she is not the one buying the car, and to the person who was buying the car that he should be the only one talking and to tell his family to shut up (How inconsiderate of him!). A couple minutes into this conversation, he started degrading polish people from a certain part of Poland knowing we are from that part, and telling us in a rude way that all polish people want is a discount because they are paying cash, which did not even apply to us, because we were financing. Overall, that associate was rude, inconsiderate, made us feel bad,degraded us, and basically made it impossible to buy a car because I can't possibly buy a car from someone who is so nonprofessional and rude. Therefore we walked out of that place and ended up at the Continental Mazda. Here again we dealt with a polish associate, they seem to be looking for Polish customer, but it was a whole different story. The associate was polite, stayed past the closing time of the dealership, and we walked out with a Mazda that same day. If you ever need a Mazda the Napletons Schamburg location is a place you should never visit. Worst customer service ever..

Great Service

by from Bartlett, Ill |

The puchase of my new Mazda6 has been a great experience. Although the salespeople were polite and accomodating, the true sales point of the dealership has been "Lisa." She followed up with me, shortly after the purchase, to inquire about my satisfaction on the purchase process and my satisfaction with the car. During the information gathering phase, she alerted me to markdowns at the parts department, that would benefit me greatly. I recently visited the parts department to make my purchases. While there Lisa pointed out additional functions my car has that I was unaware of.... Her knowledge of my car has helped me futher enjoy the car and its features. It surprises me that she has not moved into the sale portion of the dealership. She truly knows her cars and how to placate to clients. She is so pleasant and knowledgable, she may have missed her calling as a sales representative, I have no doubt she would generate a sizable number of sales, Then there is Tom... What a delight! He compromised on the cost of the parts I was interested in and did it in true management style. Fully concerned for my needs as well as building the kind of rapport that keeps customers like me coming back,,,Thanks Tom.

A Great 1st Experience

by from Schaumburg,Illinois |

I just purchased my 1st new car at Napletons Schaumburg Mazda. I was a little apprehensive because I had heard that buying a car can be unpleasant, but my salesman, Marty, made sure I had a lot of fun, and based on the research I did, I know I got a great deal. They didn't have the color I wanted, but they got it for me in 1 day. They were very open about the ways I could get the car, and leasing seemed better for me. I went to pick up the car, and everything was ready for me, and they had me in and out in an hour and a half, including showing me how to work everything, making my new car spotless and filling my tank with gas.