Best Choice Auto Sales

399 Washington Rd., Sayreville, NJ 08872

Used 888-875-2612 Used888-875-2612

Your choice is The Best Choice

Best Choice is TOP CHOICE!!!

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

My wife and I were shopping around for a used car for our daughter. As this would be her first car, we didn't want to break the bank and naturally safety was top priority. We wanted a good rated make/model, no more than 8 years old and lower mileage. Not asking for a lot were we. After visiting a number of used car dealers in our area and lots of disappointments we found Best Choice Auto Sales in Sayerville. Their website looked great, clean and clear, plenty of inventory, each car listed had a complete description, loads of pictures, price, and CARFAX info.! We made a list of cars that seemed to meet our criteria and paid a visit. Are we glad we did! The manager, Lorraine was GREAT! Very knowledgeable about her inventory and cars in general. Lorraine was able to answer all of our questions and she also provided us with some valuable pointers about cars for a first time driver/owner. My wife, daughter, and I also really liked the "no sales pressure" environment. After road testing a few cars, we all liked the Elantra GT. It met all our criteria, drove great, was well appointed and looked very good, something my daughter was thrilled about. The business end of things was easy peasy. No come-ons, no gimmicks, no pressure. Everything was very pleasant. Lorraine had no problem with our own mechanic inspecting the car. She even arranged the car to be driven to his shop. The car passed our mechanic's muster, papers signed, handshakes exchanged and my daughter owns a beautiful, SAFE, and CLEAN car. If you're in the market for a used car, my family and I highly recommend Lorraine and Best Choice Auto Sales. Seriously folks, they are the best choice!

stand up guys

by from PARLIN |

I WAS SHOPING AROUND FOR A CHEAP CAR FOR MY 75 YEAR OLD MOM AND I LANDED AT BEST CHOICE AUTO.I DEALT WITH A GUY NAME RALPH AND JOHN AND THEY SHOWED US AN EXCELLENT 2006 HYUNDAI ELANTRA WITH 64000 MILES.THEY LET US TAKE IT TO OUR MECHANIC WHERE HE FOUND A FEW THINGS WRONG.I BOUGHT BACK THE CAR GAVE THEM THE LIST AND THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERTHING.IT WAS REALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCELOW PRESURE AND THEY WARRANTIED THE CAR FOR 90 DAYS.BIG THANKS TO RALPH AND JOHN!!!

2005 Rx330

by from Edison, NJ |

I was shopping around for a truck and googled some local dealers in the area and came across Best Choice Autos. I visited the dealer and looked at the truck test drove it. It's a great Suv I had a tire and brake issue and called John at the dealer and they took care of the problem! Great customer service and I will be using them again in the future my son will be driving soon! Great job guys

great experience

by from otisville ny |

I bought a 2008 jeep compass from John. I found the car on cars,com for an amazing price I drove two hours from Otisville NY.when I got there all the paper work was ready the car was fully serviced as promised and I was in and out within a half hour. truly a great experience!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from MANALAPAN NJ |

I PURCHASED A MAZDA 3 FOR MY DAUGHTER'S FIRST CAR FROM JOHN.HE WAS AN ABSOLUTE GENTLEMAN AND TRUE PROFESSIONAL.HE LET ME TAKE THE CAR TO MY MECHANIC AND GOT ME A GREAT INTEREST RATE.JOHN MADE MY 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO WAS A NERVOUS WREAK FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE.FOR THIS I OWE HIM BIG THANKS FOR MAKING MY LITTLE GIRL'S FIRST CAR EXPERIENCE SPEACIAL. THANK'S BIG JOHN!!!

finally a reputable used car dealer

by from manalapan nj |

I bought a 2004 chevy trailblazer from john at best choice.at first I was skeptical because the car advertised seem to cheap.i called john on the phone and he assured me that, that was the right price and that there were no hidden fees. i came down with my mechanic and the car checked out.they also shoped around and got me a great interests rate from Raritan bay credit union and got the payment I was looking for.i would highly recommend this place to anyone.john was great, he didn't pressure me, and was very transparent with the whole transaction.good deal. check them out!!!

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Matawan, New Jersey |

Found what we were looking for here. Lorraine was very easy to deal with and buying experience was a pleasure. I would look here first for future car buying. I would recommend this dealer to my family and friends.

Completely unprofessional customer service/sales

by from Jackson, NJ |

I researched online, everything looked pretty good. When I got there and explained what car I wanted to look at (after calling ahead of time) the sales woman handed me the keys and told me to "go take a look". Didn't get out of her chair to come look with me, there were no lights on in the parking lot, the keys she gave me didn't work. So my boyfriend and I went back in and explained the situation, she cursed about 5 times, had no idea why it wasn't working, then proceeded to tell me that I can come back tomorrow to look at it. First of all I called ahead of time to tell her which car I was interested in, you'd think maybe she would have gotten the car ready. She also told me that "the car may not turn on because it hasn't been on in a while." I came from Jackson which is about a 40 minute drive to Sayerville, so I told her no I won't be coming back tomorrow. I had cash to pay as well which I also told her, I also said it it was a little more then we had on us we would finance the rest or get the rest of the money together. It was like she was trying to not sell us the car. Completely unprofessional customer service. Oh she also told me on the phone she would negotiate prices then when I got there she said she would not come down one dollar. I would never go to this place and I didn't even get to test drive a car. I understand people have bad days but it seemed like she has had a bad year.

Best Choice Auto Sales responded to this review

December 6, 2014

We are sorry this customer had a bad experience. Our lights have just been installed and we are experiencing some difficulties with our timers. She called late in the day and it was a surprise to our sales woman that the locks where frozen and she did go out with her. Since the customer was so angry about not being able to drive the car no offer was given so no price was really discussed. She was told that she could drive the truck tomorrow no problem but she stormed out. We apologize for her experience.

Best Choice in Deed

by from Newark, NJ |

The name of this company is spot on. This truly is the best choice for cards. First time Used car buyers, don't be afraid. The negative reviews on this dealership are wrong. My experience was excellent and I will not go to another place again. Best prices, Best cars, Best sales reps, and the Best Choice!!!

CAR bmw x3 2005

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM BEST CHOICE AUTO SALES. IT WAS IN GREAT CONDITION. IT IS A BMWX3 2005. I LOVE THIS CAR. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. THE SALES PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED THE CARS DETAILS VERY CLEARLY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. THE PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.