Best Choice Auto Sales

Used 888-875-2612

Your choice is The Best Choice

Go somewhere else.

by from Old Bridge NJ |

When you buy a used car from a dealer you wind up paying more than if you would've bought from a private person. You do so because when you buy from a private person you really don't know what you're getting and you run the risk of this also from a dealer, but you hope that at least the dealer would stand behind their vehicles to some extent and within reason. My daughter bought a 2006 Mazda which she barely had a month and it spent more time in the shop than it did on the road. She didn't even have her plates yet and and the list of things that broke down just kept piling up. We repaired a rotor, replaced a thermostat, motor mounts, gear assembly. The passenger window switch from the drivers side won't work, even the wiper blades were down to the metal. All in all I've spent close to $1000 and the car is about a month and half old. I knew something was not right when the saleswomen kept harping about how we should buy a $500 six month warranty so we can have "peace of mind". The joke is none of these repairs would have been covered by this warranty. This dealer did nothing to help us with these expenses except remind us that we bought the car "as is'". I feel that they should have done something, I only had the car less than a month! "AS IS" really means "BUYER BEWARE". Don't make the same mistake I did and if you need a good used car I suggest you go elsewhere because once they have your money, they don't want to know you.

November 19, 2013

This gentleman negotiated the price of the Mazda 6 from 7990 to 6490.This customer refused a warranty stating he didn't need it. When the car required service we stepped in and helped them out by buying the parts necessary for the repair even thou they bought the car as is. We are truly sorry he is unhappy but as a respectable dealer we stood by our car and paid for things that we didn't have to.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Matawan, New Jersey |

Found what we were looking for here. Lorraine was very easy to deal with and buying experience was a pleasure. I would look here first for future car buying. I would recommend this dealer to my family and friends.

Completely unprofessional customer service/sales

by from Jackson, NJ |

I researched online, everything looked pretty good. When I got there and explained what car I wanted to look at (after calling ahead of time) the sales woman handed me the keys and told me to "go take a look". Didn't get out of her chair to come look with me, there were no lights on in the parking lot, the keys she gave me didn't work. So my boyfriend and I went back in and explained the situation, she cursed about 5 times, had no idea why it wasn't working, then proceeded to tell me that I can come back tomorrow to look at it. First of all I called ahead of time to tell her which car I was interested in, you'd think maybe she would have gotten the car ready. She also told me that "the car may not turn on because it hasn't been on in a while." I came from Jackson which is about a 40 minute drive to Sayerville, so I told her no I won't be coming back tomorrow. I had cash to pay as well which I also told her, I also said it it was a little more then we had on us we would finance the rest or get the rest of the money together. It was like she was trying to not sell us the car. Completely unprofessional customer service. Oh she also told me on the phone she would negotiate prices then when I got there she said she would not come down one dollar. I would never go to this place and I didn't even get to test drive a car. I understand people have bad days but it seemed like she has had a bad year.

December 6, 2014

We are sorry this customer had a bad experience. Our lights have just been installed and we are experiencing some difficulties with our timers. She called late in the day and it was a surprise to our sales woman that the locks where frozen and she did go out with her. Since the customer was so angry about not being able to drive the car no offer was given so no price was really discussed. She was told that she could drive the truck tomorrow no problem but she stormed out. We apologize for her experience.

Best Choice in Deed

by from Newark, NJ |

The name of this company is spot on. This truly is the best choice for cards. First time Used car buyers, don't be afraid. The negative reviews on this dealership are wrong. My experience was excellent and I will not go to another place again. Best prices, Best cars, Best sales reps, and the Best Choice!!!

CAR bmw x3 2005

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM BEST CHOICE AUTO SALES. IT WAS IN GREAT CONDITION. IT IS A BMWX3 2005. I LOVE THIS CAR. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. THE SALES PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED THE CARS DETAILS VERY CLEARLY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. THE PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

My Best Choice !

by from Staten Island, New York |

I had heard about this place from my friend Camille who bought 2 cars previously from them for her daughters. First off, the whole sales team was polite and not pushy , Secondly, the selection was more than ample to give you enough cars to choose from without feeling like you were overwhelmed and lost in a mall parking lot like those high volume places. Finally, Pricing was clear and fair and although financing was not needed due to their low prices they had offered alternative buying options. I am glad to have been guided into your place, and my Family is happy with our purchase.. All the Best Rose Montrose

Great cars,Great service,Great people

by from Hightstown, NJ |

purchased a used Saab from his dealership and boy am I glad I went to them. My car was priced way below other dealers and it was a one owner car with service records. They gave me a carfax with problem and treated me with respect. I have sent other customers to them and they have also had a good experience. I thought buying a used car would be hard but they made the process easy. Thank you I am a very happy customer

BEST PRICES AND SERVICE !!!

by from BROOKLYN,NY |

HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT BEST CHOICE. GREAT PRICES,STAFF AND SERVICE...THEY GLADLY TOOK CARE OF SOME ISSUES WITH A SMILE..I'LL BE BACK AGAIN....

Great Experience!!!

by from brooklyn ny |

This dealership is really the "Best Choice". As for any unfavorable reviews on this site, I totally disagree. They sold me a great car at a great price. They were friendly, knowlegeable, courteous and professional. They have a great selection of cars at the best prices i have found anywhere.

Satisfied Customer

by from Toms River, N.J. |

I bought a great running vehicle for my daughter at a good price. The team at best Choice Auto guided us through the process and we are extremely pleased with our overall experience. Our daughter loves her Nissan Xterra.

THEY SELL LEMONS!!!!

by from old bridge nj |

DO not I repeat DO NOT buy from Best Choice. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Sold me a lemon. Owners did not have the decency to call me back after repeated messages left for them. I was left with no choice but to take a total loss on this vehicle.

January 17, 2014

It is unfortunate but this customer wanted us to buy back a car that did not run and we told her we would if she traded it in. Her problem is with the auto maker not our dealership the car was delivered in good working order and experienced mechanical issues that were from faulty manufacturing. Chevy told her that the model that she owned has been experiencing electrical issues. This is a manufacturing issue not a dealership issue. at the time of sale this car was in good shape. We can not for see problems if they are not apparent at time of sale. Almost 2 years has past and We had spoken to her on the phone but she did not like our answer. Its unfortunate and we are sorry for her inconvience.