Best Choice Auto Sales

Used 888-875-2612

Your choice is The Best Choice

Go somewhere else.

by from Old Bridge NJ |

When you buy a used car from a dealer you wind up paying more than if you would've bought from a private person. You do so because when you buy from a private person you really don't know what you're getting and you run the risk of this also from a dealer, but you hope that at least the dealer would stand behind their vehicles to some extent and within reason. My daughter bought a 2006 Mazda which she barely had a month and it spent more time in the shop than it did on the road. She didn't even have her plates yet and and the list of things that broke down just kept piling up. We repaired a rotor, replaced a thermostat, motor mounts, gear assembly. The passenger window switch from the drivers side won't work, even the wiper blades were down to the metal. All in all I've spent close to $1000 and the car is about a month and half old. I knew something was not right when the saleswomen kept harping about how we should buy a $500 six month warranty so we can have "peace of mind". The joke is none of these repairs would have been covered by this warranty. This dealer did nothing to help us with these expenses except remind us that we bought the car "as is'". I feel that they should have done something, I only had the car less than a month! "AS IS" really means "BUYER BEWARE". Don't make the same mistake I did and if you need a good used car I suggest you go elsewhere because once they have your money, they don't want to know you.

November 19, 2013

This gentleman negotiated the price of the Mazda 6 from 7990 to 6490.This customer refused a warranty stating he didn't need it. When the car required service we stepped in and helped them out by buying the parts necessary for the repair even thou they bought the car as is. We are truly sorry he is unhappy but as a respectable dealer we stood by our car and paid for things that we didn't have to.

Best Choice in Deed

by from Newark, NJ |

The name of this company is spot on. This truly is the best choice for cards. First time Used car buyers, don't be afraid. The negative reviews on this dealership are wrong. My experience was excellent and I will not go to another place again. Best prices, Best cars, Best sales reps, and the Best Choice!!!

CAR bmw x3 2005

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM BEST CHOICE AUTO SALES. IT WAS IN GREAT CONDITION. IT IS A BMWX3 2005. I LOVE THIS CAR. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. THE SALES PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED THE CARS DETAILS VERY CLEARLY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. THE PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

My Best Choice !

by from Staten Island, New York |

I had heard about this place from my friend Camille who bought 2 cars previously from them for her daughters. First off, the whole sales team was polite and not pushy , Secondly, the selection was more than ample to give you enough cars to choose from without feeling like you were overwhelmed and lost in a mall parking lot like those high volume places. Finally, Pricing was clear and fair and although financing was not needed due to their low prices they had offered alternative buying options. I am glad to have been guided into your place, and my Family is happy with our purchase.. All the Best Rose Montrose

Great cars,Great service,Great people

by from Hightstown, NJ |

purchased a used Saab from his dealership and boy am I glad I went to them. My car was priced way below other dealers and it was a one owner car with service records. They gave me a carfax with problem and treated me with respect. I have sent other customers to them and they have also had a good experience. I thought buying a used car would be hard but they made the process easy. Thank you I am a very happy customer

BEST PRICES AND SERVICE !!!

by from BROOKLYN,NY |

HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT BEST CHOICE. GREAT PRICES,STAFF AND SERVICE...THEY GLADLY TOOK CARE OF SOME ISSUES WITH A SMILE..I'LL BE BACK AGAIN....

Great Experience!!!

by from brooklyn ny |

This dealership is really the "Best Choice". As for any unfavorable reviews on this site, I totally disagree. They sold me a great car at a great price. They were friendly, knowlegeable, courteous and professional. They have a great selection of cars at the best prices i have found anywhere.

Satisfied Customer

by from Toms River, N.J. |

I bought a great running vehicle for my daughter at a good price. The team at best Choice Auto guided us through the process and we are extremely pleased with our overall experience. Our daughter loves her Nissan Xterra.

THEY SELL LEMONS!!!!

by from old bridge nj |

DO not I repeat DO NOT buy from Best Choice. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Sold me a lemon. Owners did not have the decency to call me back after repeated messages left for them. I was left with no choice but to take a total loss on this vehicle.

January 17, 2014

It is unfortunate but this customer wanted us to buy back a car that did not run and we told her we would if she traded it in. Her problem is with the auto maker not our dealership the car was delivered in good working order and experienced mechanical issues that were from faulty manufacturing. Chevy told her that the model that she owned has been experiencing electrical issues. This is a manufacturing issue not a dealership issue. at the time of sale this car was in good shape. We can not for see problems if they are not apparent at time of sale. Almost 2 years has past and We had spoken to her on the phone but she did not like our answer. Its unfortunate and we are sorry for her inconvience.

Odd, Avoid

by from South rivier, New Jersey |

I visted 2 months ago and just got around to writing a review, the place was odd nd made me feel uncomfortable,all the cars prices were over priced. The Sales Manger smoked during sale(odd). It was unprofessional.

November 16, 2013

We are sorry you had a bad experience. Our prices are well below dealers in this area people come from all over and buy cars here. Unfortunately some people are just not satisfied. Unfortunately the average consumer does not know what the true cost of a used car with a clean carfax and one owner is. We will try harder in the future.

Great experience

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I had ZERO problems with this dealership. Lorraine worked her butt off to find me quality financing. Dave was charming and knowledgeable. And the car is PERFECT! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. The customer service was outstanding!