Best Choice Auto Sales

Used 888-875-2612

Your choice is The Best Choice

THEY SELL LEMONS!!!!

by from old bridge nj |

DO not I repeat DO NOT buy from Best Choice. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Sold me a lemon. Owners did not have the decency to call me back after repeated messages left for them. I was left with no choice but to take a total loss on this vehicle.

January 17, 2014

It is unfortunate but this customer wanted us to buy back a car that did not run and we told her we would if she traded it in. Her problem is with the auto maker not our dealership the car was delivered in good working order and experienced mechanical issues that were from faulty manufacturing. Chevy told her that the model that she owned has been experiencing electrical issues. This is a manufacturing issue not a dealership issue. at the time of sale this car was in good shape. We can not for see problems if they are not apparent at time of sale. Almost 2 years has past and We had spoken to her on the phone but she did not like our answer. Its unfortunate and we are sorry for her inconvience.

Odd, Avoid

by from South rivier, New Jersey |

I visted 2 months ago and just got around to writing a review, the place was odd nd made me feel uncomfortable,all the cars prices were over priced. The Sales Manger smoked during sale(odd). It was unprofessional.

November 16, 2013

We are sorry you had a bad experience. Our prices are well below dealers in this area people come from all over and buy cars here. Unfortunately some people are just not satisfied. Unfortunately the average consumer does not know what the true cost of a used car with a clean carfax and one owner is. We will try harder in the future.

Great experience

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I had ZERO problems with this dealership. Lorraine worked her butt off to find me quality financing. Dave was charming and knowledgeable. And the car is PERFECT! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. The customer service was outstanding!

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from HIGHTSTOWN NJ |

I AS REFFERED TO BEST CHOICE THRU A FRIEND WHO BOUGHT A CAR THERE. I WAS SO RELIEVED WHEN I SAW A WOMAN SELLING CARS SINCE I TO AM A WOMAN. I ALWAYS FEEL THE USED CAR SALESMAN ARE LIEING TO ME BUT NOT HERE. I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT MY CAR THERE!! I GOT A GREAT DEAL WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF THE BIG DEALERSHIP RUN AROUND. NO HIDDEN FEES OR MADE UP TAX'S. THE SALES LADY WAS SWEET AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I FELT LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING I WANTED TO MAKE ME FEEL AT EASE. THEY HAD CARFAX AVAIL FOR ME WITHOUT A HASSLE AND I GOT FINANCING IN ABOUT 1 HOUR AWESOME RATE. MY CAR IS RUNNING SUPER AND THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU BEST CHOICE AUTO SALES.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from MONROE NJ |

I JUST BOUGHT MY CAR AT BEST CHOICE AUTO IN SAYREVILLE NJ. EVERYTHING WENT SUPER! I'M SO PLEASED WITH HOW HONEST THE SALES GIRL WAS AND THE OWNERS ARE ONSIGHT TO HELP WITH THE NEGOTIATING. I GOT EVERYTHING AND MORE FINANCING WAS EASY IWAS SO SURPRISED WITH THE RATE I GOT. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

Go somewhere else.

by from Old Bridge NJ |

When you buy a used car from a dealer you wind up paying more than if you would've bought from a private person. You do so because when you buy from a private person you really don't know what you're getting and you run the risk of this also from a dealer, but you hope that at least the dealer would stand behind their vehicles to some extent and within reason. My daughter bought a 2006 Mazda which she barely had a month and it spent more time in the shop than it did on the road. She didn't even have her plates yet and and the list of things that broke down just kept piling up. We repaired a rotor, replaced a thermostat, motor mounts, gear assembly. The passenger window switch from the drivers side won't work, even the wiper blades were down to the metal. All in all I've spent close to $1000 and the car is about a month and half old. I knew something was not right when the saleswomen kept harping about how we should buy a $500 six month warranty so we can have "peace of mind". The joke is none of these repairs would have been covered by this warranty. This dealer did nothing to help us with these expenses except remind us that we bought the car "as is'". I feel that they should have done something, I only had the car less than a month! "AS IS" really means "BUYER BEWARE". Don't make the same mistake I did and if you need a good used car I suggest you go elsewhere because once they have your money, they don't want to know you.

November 20, 2013

This gentleman negotiated the price of the Mazda 6 from 7990 to 6490.This customer refused a warranty stating he didn't need it. When the car required service we stepped in and helped them out by buying the parts necessary for the repair even thou they bought the car as is. We are truly sorry he is unhappy but as a respectable dealer we stood by our car and paid for things that we didn't have to.

I'm pleased!

by from Somerset, NJ |

I have stayed away from used car dealers because of something I saw on a television show years ago. (a fictional story by the way) However, I had been looking for a car for my daughter for the longest time and was very weary from the search. I was driving down Washington St. on my way to DCH Honda and rode passed Best Choice Auto. Actually, God told me specifically to turn around, look at the phone number on their sign and call. I sat right there in my car and phoned them. Long story short, I am extremely pleased and so is my daughter. I got her a car that day for a very good price, it's in excellent condition and I did purchase the 12 month warranty as well. A friend looked everything over, including the warranty, and said, "Wow, this is impressive and you really got a very good deal." He is very familiar with cars and warranties. It never occurred to me that going to a larger used car dealership would be more costly because you are helping to pay for their overhead. Everything about the experience was very good. I have another daughter who will be getting a car soon and I told her we are going right back there, not to any other dealership. A good experience goes a long way with me.

More like worst choice auto

by from Livingston, NJ |

Horrible service. Sold me a lemon with many problems and told me to fix them all myself because it was a used car and of course it would have problems. Lied to my face. Save yourself the aggrivation and do not buy from best choice cause that would be the worst choice.

July 3, 2013

The car was negotiated. He was told that he would be responsible for all repairs now and in the future. He had a choice. We can not be blamed or responsible when the price is reduced. New Jersey Lemon Law states that a car can be sold as is when the price is negotiated. Lorraine, Sales Manager

Great people, great cars

by from Staten Island, NY |

As a Soldier just returning from service overseas in Afghanistan and my hometown getting affected greatly by the hurricane, I must say I was a bit overwhelmed looking for a car. I saw a car I liked on the website, and from then on I have received quality service from this dealership. The process was very efficient and painless and was treated with the utmost respect. I would definitely buy from them again. Job well done!

The Best Investment!!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I shopped at other used and new car dealerships and this one is different in its own way. Reasons being their prices are GREAT, their salesman is Great and no other owners are in the dealership except for this one!!!!! They are trust worthy, they are GREAT and they truly are the best choice out there. Buy their cars it the Best Choice you will ever make!!!!!