Best Choice Auto Sales

399 Washington Rd., Sayreville, NJ 08872

Used 888-875-2612 Used 888-875-2612

Your choice is The Best Choice

More like worst choice auto

by from Livingston, NJ |

Horrible service. Sold me a lemon with many problems and told me to fix them all myself because it was a used car and of course it would have problems. Lied to my face. Save yourself the aggrivation and do not buy from best choice cause that would be the worst choice.

Best Choice Auto Sales responded to this review

July 3, 2013

The car was negotiated. He was told that he would be responsible for all repairs now and in the future. He had a choice. We can not be blamed or responsible when the price is reduced. New Jersey Lemon Law states that a car can be sold as is when the price is negotiated. Lorraine, Sales Manager

Great people, great cars

by from Staten Island, NY |

As a Soldier just returning from service overseas in Afghanistan and my hometown getting affected greatly by the hurricane, I must say I was a bit overwhelmed looking for a car. I saw a car I liked on the website, and from then on I have received quality service from this dealership. The process was very efficient and painless and was treated with the utmost respect. I would definitely buy from them again. Job well done!

The Best Investment!!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I shopped at other used and new car dealerships and this one is different in its own way. Reasons being their prices are GREAT, their salesman is Great and no other owners are in the dealership except for this one!!!!! They are trust worthy, they are GREAT and they truly are the best choice out there. Buy their cars it the Best Choice you will ever make!!!!!

Used Car Shopping

by from Eatontown |

Brought a used car from them, and it seems the car wasnt well taken care of. They did promptly fix the problem but a big problem for my everyday life.

Best Choice Auto Sales responded to this review

February 29, 2012

This customer refused to purchase a Warranty, so we gave him a free one anyway. The warranty did not cover the problem of his vehicle but we are having it fixed out of our own pockets.

Best Choice!!!!!!

by from New Jersey |

Great deals and fantastic cars. I recommend this place for everyone and I will be shopping here again. Thank you best choice auto sales!!!

Proffesional, and Great

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought my daughters first SUV here and I tell you what an experience it was. I shopped at new car dealerships but I bought a BMW X3 for lower then a new 2011 Hyundai car. I was a little skeptical about buying a used car, but these aren used cars they are quality used cars and there great customer service was fast and knowledgeable. My daughter will be very happy this Christmas. I would recommend this place to everyone. My son it turning 18 soon, so I know where to go for his car. Thank you best choice auto sales.

Best Used car I ever bought

by from Jersey City, NJ |

When I first heard ike NewI was skeptical. But I was told (by the owner) to look at other cars and see if there are better cares. Now I from Jersey City so I did my research and shopped around and I have to honestly say Best Choice Auto is really the best choice. My ike new careis still with my after 125k miles later and all Ie done is change the oil. If you need help the actual owner helps you not just a worker. Where can you find that kind of service anywhere else? I recommend you buy your car here. It the best choice I ever made in my life, other than marrying my wife. lol