Next2New

5117 W 12th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57106

Used 888-703-4231

President of Guaranteed Electric Inc and WW comm

by from Mankato MN |

Was looking for a truck to take out West coyote hunting! A friend of mine said I should look up Kelly at Next 2 New and tell him what I was looking for ! I did a week later Kelly had the truck I was looking for at the price I wanted to spend! Thanks to the boys at Next 2 New appreciate all your help ! Marty

Next2New responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Thank You Sparky we appreciate your business.

Review

by from Sioux Falls SD |

This place is a Joke this is the worst buying prosses that I have ever been through..... The owner Kelly buy's cars at a retail price puts wheels and tires on them the ask 3-5000 over book... He targets the younger gen and that have no inside info on how it should work this place is like I said a joke.. Jeff is a real slimball as well.

Very Happy

by from Sioux Falls |

I was in the market for a pre-owned vehicle a friend told me about next2new. I went to the dealership and was greeted by a salesman named Shawn. He helped me find the right vehicle that had what I was looking for and we went on the test drive. During the test drive he never once pressured me into buying but instead listened to everything I had to say. After the test test drive was over we went back to the dealership and talked about financing. I did not feel pressured into buying this car and the experience was very pleasureable. He then introduced me to Casey the business manager who did all of the financing for me. Casey was straight up with me and helped me out. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get a great deal on a car as well as a wonderful experience.