Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534 New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588 Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041 Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Location convenience and great service!

by from McKinney, TX |

Great location where you can get your car in, serviced and then back on the road. Also, everyone who works there is friendly and helpful.

November 21, 2013

Laura, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time the write such a nice review about our dealership. We strive to provide top service to every customer that walks in the door. We have a great service team that is always working hard. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next visit. Feel free to contact us regarding any of your future automotive needs. In the meantime, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and specials. Regards, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Welcome to bummersville, population me.

by from Red Oak, Tx |

Found a great deal on a used Jeep patriot, went in checked it out and decided to buy it outright. Unfortunately 45 minutes into my drive home the transmission starts slipping and the engine light comes on. Thankfully when I returned to the dealership that same day I had no problem at all getting my money back. so because of that I'll give it more than 1 star.

September 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Chuck. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. I apologize for the inconvenience caused with regards to your new car purchase. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Jim Fondy 3200 S Carrier Pkwy,Grand Prairie, TX

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

They were very good in getting back to me, I may be in the Dealership in a week or two and see their selection at that time.

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Mr. Fondy. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Kind regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Huffines McKinney Kia not so good

by from McKinney TX |

Bought brand new car for the daughter, McKinney Kia repaired somethings and not others. As a year or so passed they tried not repairing anything and then we had to struggle with them to do anything. Started going to Huffines Plano and much much better. I was excited McKinney had a Huffines until I went to them...not so good. Sales pressure for repairs and warranty work denied....went to Huffines in Plano, much better.

Buying a Car made easy

by from McKInney, Texas |

Honest pricing and they keepp their comitments. Travor Houston does a great job in helping you finding a car car. A person you can trust.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, Kris. Our team always strives to deliver top notch work and honest experience. It is great to know that Travor was able to provide you with personalized and excellent work. Congratulations on your new purchase, and if you have questions regarding your vehicle, feel free to inform us. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent

by from Dallas, TX |

Very friendly. Got the deal I was looking for. Only took an hour and a half to get everything taken care of.

August 7, 2014

Jason, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are so glad that your service experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney went so well. Please remember that we are always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Nice internet shopping experience

by from Small town N Texas |

Martin Houston was helpful and delivered every one of my requests. This was my first time internet shopping and the experience was a good one. I was somewhat nervous shopping online but every item was just as described and promised. I shopped two other dealerships but this one earned my business and I am quite satisfied.

August 15, 2014

Your positive review and excellent-star rating are truly appreciated! It is our duty to deliver a reliable and honest customer service and it brings us so much joy that being able to display this dedication to each of our guests has earned your trust. It is also encouraging that Martin has been so helpful to you in choosing your new vehicle. Please keep us in mind for your future automotive needs. Until then, feel free to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to avail of our special deals. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Overall Excellent Dealership

by from McKinney TX |

Helpful friendly service. No high pressure salesmanship (that turns me off). Facts and features of cars are stated and questions are answered without skirting around the question. Definitely 1000 steps above any other Huffines dealerships!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Here at Huffines Hyundai McKinney, we are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything possible to make our guests feel welcome and supported throughout the car-buying process. We are happy to hear that we could make your experience so pleasurable and stress- free. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know. Also, stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Have fun driving! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great experience

by from McKinney Tx |

Daniel was so very nice. Not pushy and answered all my questions. He was very helpful and made my decision so much easier. I would highly recommend your company and certainly Daniel

August 8, 2014

Martha, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Daniel is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Good service , informative.

by from McKinney, Texas |

I felt no pressure and felt that the salesman, Ben Fernandez, was willing to locate the exact car that I wanted. When I came to pick it up, it was clean, filled with gas and Ben made sure to answer any of my questions.

August 11, 2014

Bettie, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312