Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Location convenience and great service!

by from McKinney, TX |

Great location where you can get your car in, serviced and then back on the road. Also, everyone who works there is friendly and helpful.

November 21, 2013

Laura, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time the write such a nice review about our dealership. We strive to provide top service to every customer that walks in the door. We have a great service team that is always working hard. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next visit. Feel free to contact us regarding any of your future automotive needs. In the meantime, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and specials. Regards, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Buying a Car made easy

by from McKInney, Texas |

Honest pricing and they keepp their comitments. Travor Houston does a great job in helping you finding a car car. A person you can trust.

Excellent

by from Dallas, TX |

Very friendly. Got the deal I was looking for. Only took an hour and a half to get everything taken care of.

August 7, 2014

Jason, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are so glad that your service experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney went so well. Please remember that we are always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Nice internet shopping experience

by from Small town N Texas |

Martin Houston was helpful and delivered every one of my requests. This was my first time internet shopping and the experience was a good one. I was somewhat nervous shopping online but every item was just as described and promised. I shopped two other dealerships but this one earned my business and I am quite satisfied.

August 15, 2014

Your positive review and excellent-star rating are truly appreciated! It is our duty to deliver a reliable and honest customer service and it brings us so much joy that being able to display this dedication to each of our guests has earned your trust. It is also encouraging that Martin has been so helpful to you in choosing your new vehicle. Please keep us in mind for your future automotive needs. Until then, feel free to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to avail of our special deals. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Overall Excellent Dealership

by from McKinney TX |

Helpful friendly service. No high pressure salesmanship (that turns me off). Facts and features of cars are stated and questions are answered without skirting around the question. Definitely 1000 steps above any other Huffines dealerships!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Here at Huffines Hyundai McKinney, we are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything possible to make our guests feel welcome and supported throughout the car-buying process. We are happy to hear that we could make your experience so pleasurable and stress- free. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know. Also, stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Have fun driving! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Good service , informative.

by from McKinney, Texas |

I felt no pressure and felt that the salesman, Ben Fernandez, was willing to locate the exact car that I wanted. When I came to pick it up, it was clean, filled with gas and Ben made sure to answer any of my questions.

August 11, 2014

Bettie, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great experience

by from McKinney Tx |

Daniel was so very nice. Not pushy and answered all my questions. He was very helpful and made my decision so much easier. I would highly recommend your company and certainly Daniel

August 8, 2014

Martha, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Daniel is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Pleasant buying process

by from Planoo TX |

We were treated very well by Jesus B. during our test drive and my subsequent visit to buy the car. He made sure we saw the exact car we were intested in, answered all our questions and was not pushy at all. The day of the sale was great because I was out of there in less than 2 hours. Very easy and non-stressful process.

August 7, 2014

Welcome to the Huffines Hyundai McKinney family, and thank you for making our day with this 5-star review! I am pleased to read that Jesus treated you very well and found him to be so helpful in finding the exact vehicle you've been looking for - that's just how we like it! Enjoy your new purchase and thanks for being a great customer! Let us know if there is any way we can be of service to you. We also invite you to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Hyundai Buying Experience

by from Carrollton TX |

Great experience.....did our homework online so we knew what vehicle we wanted, Santa Fe Sport, and identified 4 vehicles in stock that would work for us......walked into dealership on a Tuesday evening about 7p and told them we wanted to drive off the lot with our vehicle no later than 9:30p......at 9:35p Daniel was showing us the key features of our Santa Fe, programming our bluetooth feature as we were about to leave the dealership....I should also tell you that we got the price we wanted well within the national average price guidelines, but even more importantly to us, these guys were honest, easy to work with, transparent which lead to an enjoyable experience......I would highly recommend Huffines Hyundai of McKinney and especially Daniel if you want a great experience.......

August 7, 2014

Your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Huffines Hyundai McKinney, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Thanks, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

A dealership that listens??

by from Plano, Texas |

Cal, the GM, and Daniel, my salesman, were awesome. I had an unusual problem and they listened carefully to my needs without shutting me down by just spouting the party line. Instead, they came up with three very viable solutions and then gave me the opportunity to make a decision. I mean they left me alone to work things out for myself - which I really appreciated. No hype - no pressure. How special is that for a car dealer?? I'm VERY happy and although I am two minutes from a Hyundai in Plano, I will take the extra drive to come back to McKinney.

August 8, 2014

Sherilyn, we thank you so much for taking the time to rank our dealership with this 5-star review! At Huffines Hyundai McKinney, customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are pleased to have helped you purchase your new vehicle. Our knowledgeable team treated you with respect and sincerity, that's just how we like it! If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to ensuring your satisfaction for many years to come. Meanwhile, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Awesome Buying Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Leroy was an excellent sales person. He answered our questions, and was available without hovering. He let us have alone time to discuss options, and was solicitous during the entire experience. It was easy to get the paperwork filled out, and everything signed off. It was one of the best car buying experiences I have had.

August 6, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Catherine! We are glad you were so pleased with the service you received. Here at Huffines Hyundai McKinney, we strive to make sure that our sales team is as knowledgeable as possible. This ensures us that our customers are well informed when deciding which vehicle is right for them. We are happy to hear that Leroy was so accommodating and that he was able to assist you with your car purchase. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Have fun driving! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312