Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Excellent

by from Dallas, TX |

Very friendly. Got the deal I was looking for. Only took an hour and a half to get everything taken care of.

August 7, 2014

Jason, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are so glad that your service experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney went so well. Please remember that we are always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

great service, done quickly!

by from McKinney, TX |

Service Writer was very professional and knowledgeable. The work was done quickly and he helped educate me about some things unique to my hybrid.

August 1, 2014

Douglas, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent Service and Care

by from Plano, TX |

Huffines is a large dealership, but we were treated individually. We didn't feel rushed or talked down to. And to top off the sales experience, the service department always does an excellent job handling our requests and is very professional.

July 29, 2014

Molly, we thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time at our dealership. We strive to offer you, and the rest of our customers, the best customer service possible. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you have received. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Oil Change

by from mckinney, texas |

My car was immediately taken in even though I was early for my appt. and it only took 45 minutes to complete service

July 29, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, Danny! Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. We are dedicated to making sure our service team does everything they can to make you feel welcome and supported during your visit. We are happy that we were able address your needs immediately. Our doors are always open, so if you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service department

by from McKinney, TX |

Job complete on time and correct. Mike took good care by having a car ready for service and having the car washed.

July 11, 2014

David, we appreciate your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service Department!

by from McKinney TX |

Your Service department is like none other I've ever encountered. Michael Bodensteiner is tops and so very helpful. I just love going there. They're so professional and really caring. Today I brought in some cookies and notes to Michael and the Manager, to tell them how much I love coming in. They even have a Starbucks coffeemaker which is wonderful. Thank you to Michael and everyone there for being so helpful and kind. I'm so glad I bought my Kiwi Green Tucson out of lease and look forward to many more positive experiences in the future. Love that car! It's a 2012 and I only have 15K miles on it! Thank you for the opportunity to share about this wonderful dealership!

July 8, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that your experience at Huffines Kia Mckinney was so positive. Every team member strives to make sure that our customers are treated like VIPs and walks away from our dealership feeling confident that they have made the right decision. Thank you so much for providing us with your helpful comments! All the best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Very Professional Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

service advisors called me by name, told me exactly what would be done to the car, how much it would cost, and when it would be ready; it was ready on time, and the advisor--again calling me by name--explained what was done, what the final price was, and handed me off to the cashier who pleasantly cashed me out; the advisor shook my hand and told me he appreciated my business; it was a first-class, professional experience from start to finish!

July 1, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Very fast, informative service

by from McKinney, TX |

Very quick, informative, and the head mechanic made sure I understood the part to be replaced, and that it would be quickly done.

June 26, 2014

Cole, we thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time at our dealership. We strive to offer you, and the rest of our customers, the best customer service possible. We're happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Huffines Kia Mckinney. Thank you for doing your business with us. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Service great as always.

by from Dallas, TX |

I had an appointment for oil change and state inspection. I was a little early but was told that was not a problem. While getting the initial paper work done was advised of 60,000 checkup....told them I would not do it today but thanked them for reminding me and I would schedule it later. The work was done faster than expected and also car had been washed. I received the great service that I always do. Since purchasing my car any and all service has been done at the dealership. Excellent service.

May 13, 2014

Judi, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We're glad to know that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Take care, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great, prompt service!!!

by from McKinney, TX |

Professional and courteous. I felt very welcomed from the moment I pulled into the driveway. I have been having my car serviced at another location and always felt like I was an inconvenience or a bother, even when I made an appointment.

May 12, 2014

Thanks for your perfect review Doretha! We're glad to hear that our team was professional and courteous! We always strive to provide excellent customer service to give each of our costumers an overall positive experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312