Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Best sales and finance team in Texas

by from McKinney, TX |

Your sales and finance team were willing to take the time to change from a lease to a purchase when I had second thoughts. They were kind, curtious, patient, and professional.

February 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new car, John! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that our sales and finance teams were able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit, as well as ease any concerns you had following your purchase. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

1st time Buyer- Great Experience!

by from McKinney, Tx |

Everyone is so helpful and willing to work with you. It was a great experience! Fred, my salesman was great! He listened, he knew exactly what I needed!

February 4, 2014

Thank you Roberta! We appreciate you taking the time to write this outstanding review about your last visit. Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it! Fred takes customer service very seriously and does his best to provide the best car-buying experience possible. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive news and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

my kia optima

by from McKinney, TX |

Martin Houston is a great salesman. He handled our first car just like he handled this one, with grace and kindness. I will recommend everyone to come see Martin.

January 31, 2014

Thank you Lisa! Martin will be thrilled to hear about your experience at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney. Congratulations on your new Kia Optima and thank you for your loyalty! We look forward to serving you during your next visit at our dealership, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

AWESOME

by from McKinney, TX |

Everyone is always so nice & they have my info pulled up before I arrive. They help me take care of my car proactively instead of reacting to problems.

January 31, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Dan! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Cars.com. We strive to keep our customers happy and safe in their cars. We take safety and customer safety very seriously. We look forward to seeing you soon, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Awesome service, staff, and pricing!

by from McKinney, TX |

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Rudy who helped me with the whole car buying process. I feel like I got a great deal on my car and I LOVE my new Sportage!

January 30, 2014

Thank you for the great review, Shelby! We are pleased your experience with Rudy and our staff in general was a friendly one. Congratulations on your new Sportage, we hope you enjoy it! We look forward to seeing you at our dealership, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive news and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Service with integrity

by from McKinney, Texas |

Service was prompt and thorough. Service tech discovered a bad tire. I was informed, and the tire was replaced under the road hazard warrant. I was also informed that I had purchased a service agreement for free oil changes when I bought the car. I did not remember that, so was prepared to pay for the oil change. I am grateful for the honesty of the service personnel. I appreciate a dealership with integrity.

January 30, 2014

Carol, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service

by from McKinney, TX |

Huffines McKinney Hyundai provided great service on my Genesis. Prompt attention, comfortable waiting area, work done in reasonable amount of time, work explained, and personal attention.

January 29, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I am thrilled that our service team was helpful and accommodating throughout your service visit. We understand that car servicing can be stressful, therefore we strive to create a stress-free and relaxing environment. I am happy we provided this to you. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Good Service

by from McKinney, TX |

It was a simple oil change, and it was simple. I drove up. Before I was out of the car, a service agent was getting the information. I read my book while the car was serviced. When they were done, I was given my paperwork, and I left. Simple

January 29, 2014

Thanks for the great review Jerri. We are proud to hear you had a great experience during your last visit to our dealership. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience to all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you next, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for deals and specials. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

first oil change

by from mckinney,tx. |

my 1st. service oil change clean, fast service dept. waiting room. my first new auto ,my first new auto (oil change) was a very good and seamless, I arrived at approximately 10:45 am there was no waiting very easy check- in, waiting area clean spacious and comfortable only problem was the coffee machine was inoperable during my visit. free w-fi is very good. the oil change took less than 1 hour ,between 30 to 45 min. which is outstanding for a dealership! 9

January 27, 2014

Thanks so much for going out of your way to write this great review, David! I am happy to hear that our team was patient and that our facility was accommodating throughout your visit. We strive to make each customer feel comfortable during their visits, as well as throughout their vehicle ownership. We look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs! In the meantime, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on specials and events. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great selcection, Great Location!

by from Mckinney, TX |

Rudy the salesman was very patient & was willing to answer all my questions. Having never owned a KIA, I had a wonderful experience buying my car, I will definitely consider them in the future!

January 27, 2014

Thanks for leaving this excellent review of our sales department, Amy! At Huffines Kia McKinney, we understand how stressful car-buying can be, therefore our staff strives to provide our customers with competent and efficient service. We look forward to serving you in the future! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312