Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Huffines Hyundai Service Department

by from McKinney, TX |

I was able to schedule an appointment, show up for my appointment and taken care of in a timely manner. My turn around time was quick and service exemplary.

January 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Raul. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great customer service!

by from Plano Texas |

Mike was ready for my arrival with the paperwork printed out. He checked the mileage, we discussed the service, and he had the car into the shop very quickly. The service was prompt & I was on my way!

January 11, 2014

Chester, thanks for the 5-star rating! That is exactly what we strive for! We are glad to see that your needs were taken care of properly. It is important for us to get all of our service clients back on the road as quickly as possible, and have them fully satisfied with our service as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great experience!

by from McKinney, TX |

The estimated cost and wait time came to pass just as stated. I especially liked getting my car washed - especially after the recent icy weather! Thanks!!!

January 7, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review, Lynda! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Cars.com. We do our best to provide high-class customer service to all of our customers and it is rewarding to see that is the kind of service you received at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent Experience at Huffines Kia McKinney!

by from McKinney, TX |

It was a pleasure working with Salesman Fred Jones and the Huffines Kia Sales Team on the purchase of my new 2014 Kia Soul! Fred Jones is the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was very attentive and ensured that my new car met my needs. When the delivery of my new car was delayed, Fred kept me informed on the delivery status, provided an excellent loaner car while I waited for the delivery, and delivered my new car in perfect condition and in person. The purchase process was easy and hassle free. I absolutely love my new car! Thanks Fred Jones and Huffines Kia McKinney!

January 7, 2014

Thanks you for the 5-star review Kimberly! We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the your new purchase! The 2014 Kia Soul is a great choice and we hope you enjoy it. We make sure to exceed our customers' expectations and we try our best to provide with a best in-class customer experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns regarding your latest purchase. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your automotive needs, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Overall great experience

by from McKinney, TX |

My sales person Tom Eppler walked me through the process with ease. The dealership provided an experience that even my teenage daughter thought it was awesome. Thanks everyone

January 4, 2014

On behalf of all of us here at Huffines, I would like to sincerely thank you for leaving this excellent review, Margarito! Customer service is our top priority, and it is always a pleasure to hear when our team is working hard to reach our goal of complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you for any of your future needs and hope you are enjoying your new car! Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service Managers are hard to come by.

by from Little Elm, TX |

Michael Bodensteiner treats me with dignity and respect. I have had other service managers that are very condescending. Michael takes the time to listen and answer my questions.

January 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your visits with Michael! He is a valued member of our team and will be pleased to hear he has made you feel comfortable during each of your service appointments. Please come back and see us if you need anything in the future! Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive service offers and updates. Warm regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service and wonderful people.

by from McKinney, Texas |

Your dealership is always on time and very friendly. The people that I deal with in the service department are always so nice, I usually have Michael and he is wonderful!!! My sales guy also came and found me and remembered me after over a year, just to say hello, I believe his name is Bradford.

January 4, 2014

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and 5-star rating, Julie! It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our staff have continually impressed you during your visits with us. Our goal is to gain 100 percent customer satisfaction, and I am happy to hear that we have succeeded with you. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Knowledgable, friendly service

by from Allen, Texas |

The service rep was extremely helpful and honest about the services needed and performed on my vehicle. I thought I needed the transmission fluid serviced and he explained my model of vehicle has a sealed system that does not require servicing. He then recommended services that were long overdue. I was very impressed with his knowledge and friendly, helpful attitude.

January 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing these kind words about your service visit, Colleen! I am happy to hear that our team provided you with the great service that you deserve. Our goal is to provide each customer with prompt and knowledgeable service, and it is rewarding to hear when we are achieving this goal. I hope you will come back for any of your future maintenance needs! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

GREAT SALES CONSULTANT

by from MCKINNEY, TEXAS |

Jesus Banuelos,the sales consultant, is a pleasure to conduct buisness with. Within 5 minutes I realized he genuinely cared about the customer and my concerns.

January 4, 2014

Larry, Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! I am happy to hear that Jesus was able to make you feel comfortable right off the bat. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear that his dedication to customer service was noticed. We hope to see you again for anything you need in the future! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Outstanding Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

The oil change was fast. I arrived late in the day, near close and would have understood if they weren't able to give my vehicle an oil change, but they never said anything negative. They said they'd have it in soon and before I knew it, it was complete. Great service....

December 24, 2013

We love hearing from our customers! Thanks so much for leaving this awesome review and for being a loyal customer, Sherri. We know that everyone has a busy schedule and we learn to accommodate you. It is very important that our customers know and feel they are our number one priority. We are happy to know that you are a fully satisfied customer. When you get the chance, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for awesome service specials and have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312