Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

great fast service and great rate

by from mcKinney, TX |

Quick and easy experience. The interest rate was better than my credit union. Everyone was friendly. The guy who came to my house to install my spoiler was awesome as well.

December 10, 2013

Thanks for the great review, Danny! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Amazing Service!

by from McKinney Tx |

All of the sales people and service people at KIA were amazing! They answered every question and made themselves available to us in the future for questions.

December 5, 2013

Thank you for the outstanding review, Terry! We take pride in treating all of our customers exceptionally. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

2013 Kia Soul

by from McKinney, TX |

The Salesman, Roberto Carrera, was very friendly. Did not push anything that I din't want. He took the time to drive several cars with me, and was very understanding when I had to leave for a previous commitment. Overall, an excellent experience with him. I would highly recommend working with him. Now, the financial guy, on the other hand, couldn't seem to wait to get me out of his office. He is the only reason that the buying process didn't rate five stars. Love my new car, and I would recommend Mr. Carrera very highly.

December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Susan! Congratulations on your new car! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Roberto was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to know about our latest news and specials. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Above and Beyond

by from Dallas, TX |

Same day appointment and even got it back the same day. The staff was extremely helpful. They even found something else wrong and fixed that too!

December 5, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review, Ryan! We are happy to see our team is succeeding in providing excellent service to our customers. In the car service industry, being proactive is a great asset and ensures our customers' safety. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next service. In the mean time, feel free to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook for specials and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service. Nice Place and Great People.

by from McKinney, TX |

We got in and out with no hassles. Everybody was great and helpful. First time I have bought a car and didn't waste a lot of time. Excellent experience.

December 3, 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words, Barbara! I am happy to hear our parts and service department was great and helpful with your recent car needs. Our number one goal is fully satisfying every customer in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear our team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and instant news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great place with Awesome service!

by from McKinney, TX |

I really like that Tom was very patient and tried his best to help me understand everything. If he didn't have an answer he made sure to get me one.

December 3, 2013

Thank you Veronica! On behalf of the entire team at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney, I would like to personally thank you for the outstanding review. Congratulations on your new purchase! Tom is a key member of our group and we love to hear about customers' experiences at our dealership. We focus on providing our customers with a hassle-free and relaxing environment, and I am thrilled to see that is how you were treated. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your automotive needs. Be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook for instant news and specials. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service

by from McKInney , TX |

I had made an appointment online and when I arrived they knew who I was and were ready for me. They explained what needed to be done for 15,000 check and told me how long it would take. I waited in the lounge area. It took less than expected and they washed me car. It was a great experience.

December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Jerry! We are pleased to see that your service experience was a great one. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to please all of our sales and service customers. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next visit. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

David was very helpful and took care of my needs and vehicle; I forgot my coupon and he looked it up in their system; waiting area was clean and free wi-fi

December 2, 2013

Deborah, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. We are thrilled to hear the facility was a comfortable environment for you to wait in. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Knowledgeable, friendly & helpful.

by from Frisco, TX |

We already have referred someone, our daughter. She brings her Sportage there now. The service guys are all so nice & helpful but we have dealt last couple times with David.

December 2, 2013

Allyson, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. David's service excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and instant news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great sales experience - purchase of new vehicle

by from McKinney, TX |

Anthony Macpherson was very polite, upfront, and explained the details of the vehicle thoroughly. The salesman was not pushy, it was a very good purchasing experience.

December 2, 2013

Thanks for the outstanding review Joyce! We are happy to hear about your experience at our dealership. Congratulations on your new car! We hope you enjoy it. We strive to provide the best service possible to every customer that walks in our door. Anthony is a real asset to our team and we like to see that our customers appreciate that. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or questions. In the meantime don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instant news and savings. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312