Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Great people at Huffines Hyundai

by from McKinney, TX |

Everyone at your dealership is always so friendly, especially to my boys. I so appreciate it! The ease of scheduling (and having to reschedule with our crazy weather) was also greatly appreciated. My family truly enjoys coming to your dealership.

December 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review, Amy! We are pleased you always have a positive experience with our dealership. We make sure to provide a pleasant and convenient experience for all of our clients. We look forward to seeing your family in the near future. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Wonderful service!

by from McKinney TX |

I was in and out in less than an hour for an oil change AND they did an unscheduled repair - taking care of a recall issue. Plus they washed my car. LOVE this dealership (bought my Soul here in May) and service center. Thank you!

December 10, 2013

Thank you very much for the outstanding review, Elizabeth! Our service department takes customer loyalty very seriously and they will be happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. It's helpful to know when we are doing well and when we're not. We hope you're enjoying your Kia Soul! If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to come back in. Also, there are plenty of great deals and incentives available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. So be sure to check them out! Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, Texas |

Our sales rep, Kaz, was extremely friendly and answered every question I had. He was very knowledgeable about all the features I was interested and was not pushy when I need a little time to make my decision.

December 10, 2013

Thank you for your review Lauren! Congratulations on your new car! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that Kaz was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and exclusive content. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Outstanding Service

by from McKinney, Tx |

Robert in the service dept was extremely helpful in getting the transmission service on my 2010 Elantra completely. The availability of the Starbucks coffee in the waiting area was a very pleasant surprise.

December 10, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Will! We love to hear about our customers' feedback about their experience at our Service Department. We are glad you enjoyed the Starbucks Coffee that we have at your disposal while you wait for your car to be serviced. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instand news and specials! Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

knowledgable sales person, many available options

by from Mckinney, Texas |

We thought our salesperson, Anthony MacPherson was great! He knew his product, was very informative, and answered all our questions and concerns. Anthony made Laurie and I feel very comfortable throughout the whole process and he was not pushy. I also appreciated that when it came down to the final numbers on our Santa Fe Sport, there was not a lot of haggling, Anthony told us what he could do for pricing, and since I had done my research, I knew we were getting a great deal. We love our new car!!!

December 10, 2013

Thanks for this excellent feedback, and congratulations on your new Sante Fe Sport, Randy! I am happy to hear that Anthony was helpful throughout your purchase and was able to get you into a car that fits your needs. He is an asset to the Sales team and is excellent at upholding our value of exceptional customer service. We hope to see you in the future for any of your automotive needs! In the meantime, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

great fast service and great rate

by from mcKinney, TX |

Quick and easy experience. The interest rate was better than my credit union. Everyone was friendly. The guy who came to my house to install my spoiler was awesome as well.

December 10, 2013

Thanks for the great review, Danny! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Amazing Service!

by from McKinney Tx |

All of the sales people and service people at KIA were amazing! They answered every question and made themselves available to us in the future for questions.

December 5, 2013

Thank you for the outstanding review, Terry! We take pride in treating all of our customers exceptionally. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

2013 Kia Soul

by from McKinney, TX |

The Salesman, Roberto Carrera, was very friendly. Did not push anything that I din't want. He took the time to drive several cars with me, and was very understanding when I had to leave for a previous commitment. Overall, an excellent experience with him. I would highly recommend working with him. Now, the financial guy, on the other hand, couldn't seem to wait to get me out of his office. He is the only reason that the buying process didn't rate five stars. Love my new car, and I would recommend Mr. Carrera very highly.

December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Susan! Congratulations on your new car! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Roberto was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to know about our latest news and specials. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Above and Beyond

by from Dallas, TX |

Same day appointment and even got it back the same day. The staff was extremely helpful. They even found something else wrong and fixed that too!

December 5, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review, Ryan! We are happy to see our team is succeeding in providing excellent service to our customers. In the car service industry, being proactive is a great asset and ensures our customers' safety. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next service. In the mean time, feel free to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook for specials and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service. Nice Place and Great People.

by from McKinney, TX |

We got in and out with no hassles. Everybody was great and helpful. First time I have bought a car and didn't waste a lot of time. Excellent experience.

December 3, 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words, Barbara! I am happy to hear our parts and service department was great and helpful with your recent car needs. Our number one goal is fully satisfying every customer in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear our team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and instant news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312