Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Very well run service facility

by from Eustace, Texas |

Finished my service a head of schedule. Went the extra mile to check tire pressure and found a nail in the tire and repaired it!

December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, William! Our customers and their safety are our number one priority and it's encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service you deserved. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to accommodating you on another vehicle service in the future. In the meantime, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for exclusive offers. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Superb salesman

by from McKinney TX |

My salesman was stellar in every area. I drove a LOT of cars both Hyandai , Kia and other brands. Because of Myrons many years of experience and through knowledge of the product,he was able to help me narrow my options and make a smart choice that would suit my needs both practically , aesthetically and financially. And all without making me feel rushed or pressured. I LOVE my new car .

December 24, 2013

Margarite, thanks so much for the 5-star review! Myron is a key component of our team here at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great buying experience

by from McKinney, Texas |

I emailed all Hyundai dealerships in the DFW area trying to get some of the process done before my visit. I knew exactly what I wanted. Daniel Kadar was the fastest to respond. He answered all of my questions but wasn't pushy. Once I decided to visit the dealership, I knew he was who I wanted to work with. Daniel actually up-sold me into an even more awesome Sonata model, and I am very happy about it. I trade every 3 years and have never said this...but I will seek out Daniel to work with again at the time of my next purchase.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review about your experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney. We strive to provide all of our customers with the best type of service possible. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you congratulations on your new Sonata! We hope you enjoy it so far. Also, Daniel will be happy to hear about your feedback, he is a valued member of our team. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your auto needs. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for instant news and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

I took my car in for a recall. I easily made an appointment on-line for the next day, received quick service while I waited, and they even washed my car!

December 24, 2013

Thank you so much Mary Ann! We love to hear about our customers' feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future for your automotive needs. Our entire team is dedicated to providing excellent service and a comfortable environment for all of our customers. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and special content. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Kia Huffines

by from McKinney, Texas |

Everyone was very polilite and kind. Not pushy like other salesman I've had to deal with at car dealerships. I was dreading shopping...but the men at Kia were very nice.

December 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review, Todd! Congratulations on your car! We are glad you were treated with respect and a stress-free car buying experience at Huffines Kia McKinney. That is precisely what we aim for and we are thrilled to see our customers receive such treatment. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and specials. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

High quality efficient service

by from McKinney, Texas |

Very courteous and efficient staff.. I like the special treatment of bringing my vehicle up to the door rather than pointing at it in the parking area as most other dealerships do..

December 24, 2013

Thank you for the outstanding 5-star review! It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Just so so for me

by from McKinney TX |

It was my first time to bring in my new car and was not really greeted to even know if I was in the right place. But after a few problems with my service contract everything was taken care of very timely.

December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Cars.com, Amelia. We are glad we were able to take care of your automotive needs. We are sorry it took us some time to get to you during your first visit. We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction at all times. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent. Just simply excellent.

by from McKinney, TX |

Everything. I hate car shopping, but Steve was fabulous. We set up a convenient time to meet, so he was available as soon as we arrived. He listened to our wants and needs and REALLY LISTENED. In the end, we didn't buy the newest model, which was the cheaper one. We bought the 2013, which cost more, but was exactly what my daughter wanted. He worked out the numbers so I could afford it the car. He answered all of our questions. He was excellent. Then I met the service manager who gave me information concerning the car's upkeep and maintenance. Finally, a Huffines employee went with me to return my rental car so we could take the new car home. This was the perfect car shopping experience.

December 19, 2013

Jerri, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Steve is a core member of our sales team and he will be glad to hear about your experience. Congratulations to you and your daughter on your new car. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and incentives. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great experience!

by from McKinney, TX |

Fast service and friendly staff made a routine visit much more pleasant. My service advisor Mike, was smiling and genuinely happy to be helping me. His pleasant attitude and the quick turnaround made me a very satisfied customer!

December 17, 2013

Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Mike is a core member of our service team and he will be glad to hear about your experience. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

With each opportunity to visit the dealership, I notice also a better service. We appreciate it so much that on that same day that I had my Sonata serviced, we also brought home with us a new Elantra GT.

December 17, 2013

Thanks for the positive review Cesar. We are thrilled to hear about your experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney. Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it! We look forward to seeing you in the near future, in the meantime find us on Twitter and Facebook for specials and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312