Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Best in Class

by from McKinney, TX |

Friendly and professional sales, finance and service departments supported by a highly skilled leadership team. I would classify Huffines of McKinney as "Best in Class" and a dealership to benchmark for its "Best Practices".

November 26, 2013

David, on behalf of our dealership I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. We take what we do very seriously and we love to see it all pay off. We strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. Congrats on your new purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to stay connected through our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and news. Sincerely,Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service, clean facility, friendly & helpful

by from McKinney Texas |

These guys are great! They know their customers and do a great job taking care of all our vehicles needs. They inspire trust from their customers.

November 26, 2013

Jo, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review regarding your service experience with us. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, connect with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Straight talk, Honest Service

by from McKinney, TX |

David,Justin and the Team know me well as there are 3 Kia vehicles we service through Huffines. They partner with me to keep the cars running and are honest with me if there are issues that must be addressed.

November 25, 2013

Thanks for the great review Steve! We love to hear customers' feedback. We are pleased that David, Justin and the entire Service Team were able to provide you with a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and specials. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Love Huffines Hyundai

by from McKinney, TX |

Trevor is so nice to work with and so helpful with all aspects of car buying. We purchased a car at Huffines from Trevor in 2010 and because it was such a good experience we came back to the same sales person which is something we have never done before. I also think that Hyundai's in general are very well made and I am very happy with my car.

November 25, 2013

William, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Congratulations on your purchase! We love to see repeat customers and I take this opportunity to personally thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your automotive needs. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and news. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Huffine's Hyundai

by from McKinney, TX |

Daniel was very nice. Daniel and Cal got me the exact car that I wanted. I love my 2014 Hyundai Sonata! The lease option seemed to be the best option.

November 25, 2013

Elton, thank you for much for the great review! Congratulations on your new Sonata! We hope you're enjoying it. Daniel and Cal are core members of our sales team and they will be glad to hear about your experience. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and incentives. Regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service, Great Price

by from McKinney, TX |

The adviser took special time to explain features to my wife. He also helped her to synch her phone and address book with the blue-tooth. The price of repairs was less than we expected.

November 25, 2013

Thanks for the nice review John! We are glad to hear about your feedback at our dealership. We strive to satisfy all of our customers and it is always pleasant to see this was done properly. We hope to see you soon for any of your future automotive needs. In the meantime, be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook for updates and specials. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from MCKINNEY, TEXAS |

I really liked that I purchased the extended warranty. I came in for an exhaust rattle and nail in the tire. Both were covered under my warranty. The service department guys, Mike & Cain are very helpful. My car was ready quickly and I really like scheduling appts online-very convenient.

November 25, 2013

Tracy, I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. We focus on providing prompt service as well as being friendly and professional. Its helpful to know that we are meeting our goal in regards to that. Mike and Cain are excellent members of our team and we happy to have them with us. If you have any further problems, or even just a question, please come back to see us. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with special deals and promotions. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent in every way

by from Mckinney TX |

Everyone is so noligable and friendly even if I ever got a new car and it wasn't a Kia I would still take it to this place cause everyone is so amazing.

November 21, 2013

Rodney, thank you for the great review! We love to hear our customers' feedback on their experience at our dealership. We are happy to hear your experience was excellent and that our staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We know car buying can be tedious and we strive to make sure our clients are having an amazing experience. Please be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Superior Sevice Experience

by from McKinney, Texas |

- Service advisors Cain and Ryan are always very realistic, patient, and helpful. - Took the time to let me speak with the shop manager about an unusual issue with my 2004 Sonata.

Vehicle service experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Brought car in to have oil changed and low tire pressure checked. Everyone at your dealership was extremely professional and polite. Car services were completed promptly. Very pleased with results.