Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Great place with Awesome service!

by from McKinney, TX |

I really like that Tom was very patient and tried his best to help me understand everything. If he didn't have an answer he made sure to get me one.

December 3, 2013

Thank you Veronica! On behalf of the entire team at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney, I would like to personally thank you for the outstanding review. Congratulations on your new purchase! Tom is a key member of our group and we love to hear about customers' experiences at our dealership. We focus on providing our customers with a hassle-free and relaxing environment, and I am thrilled to see that is how you were treated. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your automotive needs. Be sure to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook for instant news and specials. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service

by from McKInney , TX |

I had made an appointment online and when I arrived they knew who I was and were ready for me. They explained what needed to be done for 15,000 check and told me how long it would take. I waited in the lounge area. It took less than expected and they washed me car. It was a great experience.

December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Jerry! We are pleased to see that your service experience was a great one. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to please all of our sales and service customers. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next visit. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

David was very helpful and took care of my needs and vehicle; I forgot my coupon and he looked it up in their system; waiting area was clean and free wi-fi

December 2, 2013

Deborah, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. We are thrilled to hear the facility was a comfortable environment for you to wait in. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Knowledgeable, friendly & helpful.

by from Frisco, TX |

We already have referred someone, our daughter. She brings her Sportage there now. The service guys are all so nice & helpful but we have dealt last couple times with David.

December 2, 2013

Allyson, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. David's service excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and instant news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great sales experience - purchase of new vehicle

by from McKinney, TX |

Anthony Macpherson was very polite, upfront, and explained the details of the vehicle thoroughly. The salesman was not pushy, it was a very good purchasing experience.

December 2, 2013

Thanks for the outstanding review Joyce! We are happy to hear about your experience at our dealership. Congratulations on your new car! We hope you enjoy it. We strive to provide the best service possible to every customer that walks in our door. Anthony is a real asset to our team and we like to see that our customers appreciate that. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or questions. In the meantime don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instant news and savings. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Painless purchase

by from McKinney, TC |

Huffines is a nice dealership to do business with. My sales rep, Alex did a great job helping me out. I saw the ad on cars/com and called to confirm, a few hours later, was test driving, a couple hours after that, the deal was closed.

December 2, 2013

Paul, I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. We focus on providing prompt service as well as being friendly and professional. Alex is an excellent member of our team and we are thrilled to have him here. It's helpful to know that we are meeting our goal in regards to that. If you have any further problems, or even just a question, please come back to see us. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with special deals and news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

great service, excellent salesperson, professional

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Very professional, took time to answer all questions, did not pressure to hurry, and Kazeem Amusat was the best sales person I ever dwelt with, my hats off to you for having such a fine employee.

December 2, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Kenneth. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Kazeem is a very valued member of our team and we are proud to have him. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Best service ever. Model for excellence.

by from McKinney, Texas |

Everything. Efficiency, friendliness, personnel. The personnel are friendly, accomodating, and professional. They are honest in everything they do, and make you feel like you are welcome.

November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Quality customer service is our top priority, and I am grateful to hear our staff was so accommodating to your car-servicing needs! We are pleased to see our hard work is not going unnoticed and it means we are reaching our main goal. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for your next service. In the meantime, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and news. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Friendly and exceptionally good service

by from McKinney, TX |

polite and fast service. due to the weather i arrived 30+ minutes early, prepared to sit and wait. to my pleasant surprise, I was on the road a few minutes before my expected appointment.

November 27, 2013

We are here to serve you! Thank you for posting this review, John! We look forward to working with you in the future and please let us know if we can do anything else for you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for instant updates and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service and great facility

by from McKinney, Tx |

I only came to get my car inspected. I have never had my car anywhere else since I bought it. This service department is the best I have ever encountered. I couldn't even think up a negative about them.

November 26, 2013

Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our service department takes pride in taking care of its customers and they will be glad to hear about your experience at our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and news. Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312