Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Vehicle service experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Brought car in to have oil changed and low tire pressure checked. Everyone at your dealership was extremely professional and polite. Car services were completed promptly. Very pleased with results.

Great service, friendly helpful people

by from Frisco Tx |

I drive from Frisco Tx to McKinney to have my car serviced at Huffines McKinney because the people are friendly and helpful. Service is always above par. There are a plethora of oil change places in between but I will pass them all for the dealership.

Friendly welcoming atmosphere

by from McKinney, TX |

This is our third car purchase from Daniel Kadar at Huffines, and each experience has been a pleasure. No pressure, no worries, just friendly helpful service.

Great facility

by from Mckinney, Tx |

The salesman Trevor Houston is very pleasant & easy to work with. I told him our needs & what our situation was & he understood & was able to help us.

Excellent customer service

by from McKinney, TX |

I suffered a mild stroke and sent my Son who lives in another state to have the car serviced. He said they were friendly and fast.

November 12, 2013

Annette - I hope everything is ok health wise for you and that you are resting comfortably. We were happy to provide your son with fast and friendly service. I wish you the best and hope to see you at the dealership again in the near future. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great service!

by from Frisco, Texas |

Steven Robinson was one of the most considerate, kind, and thoughtful sales person I have seen in my 20 years of buying a car. The staff was so nice and accommodating to my needs.

November 12, 2013

Eleanor - Steven will be absolutely thrilled to hear of the kind words spoken about him. Steven is a valued member of our team that always provides guests with expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

best experience ever

by from Plano tx |

Martin Houston Is an extremely Compatent Salesman Possibly The Best Its Been My Pleasure To Deal With. I Look Forward To Continuing My Relationship With Huffines.

November 12, 2013

Richard, thank you for sharing this post. I am happy to know that you have built such a great relationship with Martin. He is a wonderful member of our team and always provides guests with great customer service and expert knowledge. We look forward to a continued relationship with you going forward as well and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

My recent Kia service experience

by from McKinney, TX |

First of all, my Service Manager (David Cleesen) squeezed me in for a 105k maintenance and a repair without an appointment. My car was completed that day including additional significant repairs and I was kept well informed of the progress throughout the day. David stayed late to check me out when the work was completed. David and the rest of the Kia service department team were professional, courteous, and bend-over-backwards helpful. I've been taking my cars to David and Justin for forever and would never go anywhere else, they are the best!

November 12, 2013

Chuck - It is great news to hear you continually bring your vehicle to us for your service needs. The entire team always makes sure that every car that comes in for service leaves running like a new car, even if the vehicle has 105,000 miles on it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you again for your continued trust in us. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Eric Lange is the best service advisor ever!

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Eric Lange is my favorite service advisor, but all are always extremely nice helpful. Eric has treated like family since the very first time I went in. He knows me by name and always makes me feel like we are old friends. He always, tells me what is going on with my service and makes me feel like I am the only customer in the building. I could go on and on about how Eric Lange, but it would take all day. He is what makes me keep going back, and everyone else in the service department. Thank you!!!!!

November 12, 2013

Stephanie - Thank you for leaving us a note. Eric will be absolutely thrilled to know he has played such a pivotal role each time you and your family come in for service. He is a valued member of our team and always provides guests with exceptional customer service and expert knowledge. We truly try to make all of our guests feel as though they are part of the family here. Myself and Eric look forward to seeing you again in the future and don't forget to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Excellent service, greate pricies

by from Frisco, TX |

I had a very particular Sorento in mind. Steven Robertson went out of his way to find it--500 miles away. He got exactly what I wanted and at a great price to boot.

November 12, 2013

David - Thank you for sharing your recent experience with all of us. I am glad to hear that we were able to find you the exact Sorento you had in mind, even if it was 500 miles away. Steven is a valued member of our team who always goes to great lengths to make sure the customer always receives exceptional service and expert knowledge. I hope you are enjoying your Sorento and please reach out if you ever have any questions. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312