Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Excellent in every way

by from Mckinney TX |

Everyone is so noligable and friendly even if I ever got a new car and it wasn't a Kia I would still take it to this place cause everyone is so amazing.

November 21, 2013

Rodney, thank you for the great review! We love to hear our customers' feedback on their experience at our dealership. We are happy to hear your experience was excellent and that our staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We know car buying can be tedious and we strive to make sure our clients are having an amazing experience. Please be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Superior Sevice Experience

by from McKinney, Texas |

- Service advisors Cain and Ryan are always very realistic, patient, and helpful. - Took the time to let me speak with the shop manager about an unusual issue with my 2004 Sonata.

Vehicle service experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Brought car in to have oil changed and low tire pressure checked. Everyone at your dealership was extremely professional and polite. Car services were completed promptly. Very pleased with results.

Great service, friendly helpful people

by from Frisco Tx |

I drive from Frisco Tx to McKinney to have my car serviced at Huffines McKinney because the people are friendly and helpful. Service is always above par. There are a plethora of oil change places in between but I will pass them all for the dealership.

Friendly welcoming atmosphere

by from McKinney, TX |

This is our third car purchase from Daniel Kadar at Huffines, and each experience has been a pleasure. No pressure, no worries, just friendly helpful service.

Great facility

by from Mckinney, Tx |

The salesman Trevor Houston is very pleasant & easy to work with. I told him our needs & what our situation was & he understood & was able to help us.

Excellent customer service

by from McKinney, TX |

I suffered a mild stroke and sent my Son who lives in another state to have the car serviced. He said they were friendly and fast.

November 12, 2013

Annette - I hope everything is ok health wise for you and that you are resting comfortably. We were happy to provide your son with fast and friendly service. I wish you the best and hope to see you at the dealership again in the near future. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great service!

by from Frisco, Texas |

Steven Robinson was one of the most considerate, kind, and thoughtful sales person I have seen in my 20 years of buying a car. The staff was so nice and accommodating to my needs.

November 12, 2013

Eleanor - Steven will be absolutely thrilled to hear of the kind words spoken about him. Steven is a valued member of our team that always provides guests with expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

best experience ever

by from Plano tx |

Martin Houston Is an extremely Compatent Salesman Possibly The Best Its Been My Pleasure To Deal With. I Look Forward To Continuing My Relationship With Huffines.

November 12, 2013

Richard, thank you for sharing this post. I am happy to know that you have built such a great relationship with Martin. He is a wonderful member of our team and always provides guests with great customer service and expert knowledge. We look forward to a continued relationship with you going forward as well and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

My recent Kia service experience

by from McKinney, TX |

First of all, my Service Manager (David Cleesen) squeezed me in for a 105k maintenance and a repair without an appointment. My car was completed that day including additional significant repairs and I was kept well informed of the progress throughout the day. David stayed late to check me out when the work was completed. David and the rest of the Kia service department team were professional, courteous, and bend-over-backwards helpful. I've been taking my cars to David and Justin for forever and would never go anywhere else, they are the best!

November 12, 2013

Chuck - It is great news to hear you continually bring your vehicle to us for your service needs. The entire team always makes sure that every car that comes in for service leaves running like a new car, even if the vehicle has 105,000 miles on it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you again for your continued trust in us. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312