Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Eric Lange is the best service advisor ever!

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Eric Lange is my favorite service advisor, but all are always extremely nice helpful. Eric has treated like family since the very first time I went in. He knows me by name and always makes me feel like we are old friends. He always, tells me what is going on with my service and makes me feel like I am the only customer in the building. I could go on and on about how Eric Lange, but it would take all day. He is what makes me keep going back, and everyone else in the service department. Thank you!!!!!

November 12, 2013

Stephanie - Thank you for leaving us a note. Eric will be absolutely thrilled to know he has played such a pivotal role each time you and your family come in for service. He is a valued member of our team and always provides guests with exceptional customer service and expert knowledge. We truly try to make all of our guests feel as though they are part of the family here. Myself and Eric look forward to seeing you again in the future and don't forget to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Excellent service, greate pricies

by from Frisco, TX |

I had a very particular Sorento in mind. Steven Robertson went out of his way to find it--500 miles away. He got exactly what I wanted and at a great price to boot.

November 12, 2013

David - Thank you for sharing your recent experience with all of us. I am glad to hear that we were able to find you the exact Sorento you had in mind, even if it was 500 miles away. Steven is a valued member of our team who always goes to great lengths to make sure the customer always receives exceptional service and expert knowledge. I hope you are enjoying your Sorento and please reach out if you ever have any questions. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great experience

by from McKinney, Texas |

It was simple and worry free process to purchase my vehicle. I didn't feel pressured but treasured as a customer. The staff at the location were outstanding.

November 12, 2013

Joi, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy that you were very pleased with how easy and simple the process to purchase your vehicle was. We always strive to make each and every one of our guests will like part of the family when they visit us. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle and please reach out if you have any questions. Also, please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Excellent Service Experience

by from Mckinney, TX |

I called late in the day and the service team was still able to accommodate me. Mike was very nice and made sure I was taken care of.

November 12, 2013

Steven - It was our pleasure to be able to accommodate you during your service. Mike will be happy to know you were very happy with the service he provided you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great Service

by from Van Alstyne TX |

Mike in the Service Department is excellent! He takes great care of the customer and follows up. I know my car is in good hands and I'm not going to be mislead or asked to make any unnecessary repairs.

November 2, 2013

Laura, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials and great content to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

No Hasle Purchase

by from McKinney, Texas |

Assistant Sales Manager Myron Bradford did exactly what he said he was going to do offer a good price with no haggling. He made an offer I made a counter offer and the deal was done that easily.

November 1, 2013

John, thank you for letting us know about your great experience with Huffines! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that Myron was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit, as well as work out a great deal for you. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

I love huff fines Hyundai

by from McKinney Texas |

the friendly care and concern and coffee. Everybody is so helpful they don't make me feel insignificant they make an effort to remember repeat customers

October 30, 2013

Richard, thank you greatly for being so kind to write this review on our dealership. Our team takes customer loyalty very seriously and they will be happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. It's helpful to know when we are doing well and when we're not. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to come back in. Also, there are plenty of great deals and incentives available through our Facebook and Twitter pages! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great service

by from Plano, TX |

Extremely nice, helpful sales and finance staff. We were able to do every thing over the phone and fax. Love, love, love the car. Its beautiful

October 28, 2013

Carolyn, thank you for telling us about your great experience with our team! We strive to provide a comfortable and easy car shopping experience for all of our customers, and we're pleased to hear that our sales and finance staff took the time to make sure you were comfortable with your purchase. We hope you're enjoying your new car, and be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Also, don't miss out on the special deals and offers we have on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Third new Hyundai purchase - best experience yet!

by from McKinney, TX |

Anthony was GREAT to work with! He made the process easy and smooth. He was knowledgeable and even worked about a 12.5 hour day to accommodate the needs of my schedule for drop off/pick up for my detail and tint.

October 17, 2013

Elizabeth, on behalf of the entire team here at Huffines, I thank you for writing this review. It's so nice to hear that Anthony could take great care of you during your time here. Don't hesitate to come see us if you have questions or concerns. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so stay connected with our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great Service Dept!!!

by from Frisco, TX |

Eric, Nick, and Justin have always been honest and up front about any repairs that need to be done and seem to offer fair prices for services. Courtesy driver is always friendly and a big help when I don't have another way of getting to from dealership.

October 14, 2013

It's great to hear that Eric Nick and Justin were up front about your repairs and that you feel you got fair pricing. We strive to provide great customer service and honest pricing. Thanks for coming in to see us! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312