Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Great service

by from Frisco, TX |

Very nice check in with David, service was prompt, David kept us informed as extra repairs needed & what we could put off with our limited budget.

October 10, 2013

Thanks for the positive review, Allyson! It's always terrific to hear from our customers when they enjoy their experience with us. David is a valuable member of our team, and he will be pleased to hear that you were happy with the service he provided. We look forward to working with you again. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter for monthly specials and promotions. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

AWESOME Customer Service

by from McKinney, TX |

Everyone you come in contact with truly is trying to help make your experience great. The service department is the best & remembers the history about not only my car, but all the service I have brought it in for.

October 10, 2013

Dan, thank you so much for acknowledging our hard work with this 5-star review! We strive to build long-lasting business relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Our service team gave you their 100 percent attention while taking care of your automotive needs - that's just how we like it! If you need further assistance, then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can also "like" us on Facebook and "follow" us on Twitter to take advantage of our monthly service specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Always great service

by from McKinney, TX |

I did not have an appointment for my service on that day. Once I talked to David he got my car in for the service.

October 10, 2013

Mark, it's good to hear from you, and thank you for this 5-star review! Our professional staff works very hard to accommodate all of our customers' automotive needs. It's comforting know that David was able to achieve this with you, and it pleases us immensely! We hope to ensure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Be sure to take advantage of our service specials posted on our Facebook and Twitter regularly. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great dealership that appreciates its customers

by from McKinney, TX |

No high pressure sales people. And the dealership was able to acquire the car we wanted rather than us having to go to another dealership or ordering the vehicle.

October 9, 2013

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Our staff strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congrats on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Fine hospitality

by from McKinney, TX |

Last month I was rear-ended hard enough to push me into the car in front of me while I was waiting at a stop light. After seeing my beloved Jeep Commander get towed away, I was even more heartbroken when the call came saying it was totaled. When I shop for a car, there is months of research involved and a desire to want a certain type of car. With little notice, I had to buy a car and the only thing I knew that I wanted was that it not to be a van and not a brand new car. Doesn't really rule too much out (*sigh). Going after a recommendation, my husband and I made an appointment with Kevin Cheatham at the Hyundai dealership in McKinney. It had been 3 weeks since the accident and I was tired of being in rental cars. Saturday evening, we joined Kevin on the lot and while the men talked specs, I wondered around hoping something would jump out and say 'buy me'. Much to my shigrin, cars don't do that. Nearly in tears of frustration, the Hubby asks if I see anything that I could possibly like. On the used car lots, there were 2 that could have possibly fit into my 'I will maybe think about them' category. The Acadia was locked and the Murano was unlocked, so I sat in the Murano. After taking it for a test drive with the Hubby and Kevin, I was impressed. Backstory: I did lots of research in the prior weeks while driving the rental of what I needed, wanted, and did not want in a vehicle. I came to the dealership armed and ready with a full page checklist: needs first, then wants. After the test drive, the guys talked features while I attacked my list. Working my way down, not only did it have everything on my needs AND wants, but it gave me things I didn't even dare put on the list (ie. sunroof). We told Kevin we wanted to think and pray on it and agreed to come back Monday night. Monday night we sat down and got to see the nitty-gritty on car-fax, numbers, etc. Interesting thing I noted: the car was bought, checked out, and ready to be sold on 8.29.13. My accident was 8.29.13. Coincidence? I think not. After spending time with Kevin & Rico (who was wonderful as well), we joined Isaiah in the finance office and signed the pens dry. Today, I am enjoying my 2009 Nissan Murano with greatest of pleasure and would recommended this dealership, Kevin Cheatham, Rico Torres, and Isaiah anytime you are in the market to buy a car. Their friendly demeanor and genuine hospitality can really make a person feel special.

October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new car! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit, as well as ease any concerns you had following your purchase. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and exclusive content. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Love my Kia (and the service department)

by from McKinney, Texas |

I was met at my car door by a service writer. He was very pleasant, helpful and polite. I was a little early but the tech was able to get my car in quickly and I was out by 9:30. Service writer explained what the issue had been with my car and what services were done. Love my Kia!

September 25, 2013

Linda, thank you for sharing your story with us! Quality customer service is our top priority, and I am grateful to hear our staff was so accommodating to your service needs! We look forward to working with you in the future. In the meantime, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and content! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Excellent Sales Team

by from McKinney, TX |

Alan Domer, my sales agent, made it easy for me to get pre-qualified and find the cars I was interested in that were in my price range. When it was time to come in for test drive, he was efficient in preparing the paperwork and having the car(s) ready for me to look at. When it came time to purchase the vehicle, the entire team was very responsive in getting me the payment I needed in a decent turnaround.

September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Quality customer service is our top priority, and I am grateful to hear our staff was so accommodating to your car-purchasing needs! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for your business as well as your recommendation. We look forward to working with you in the future. In the meantime, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and content! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

2014 EQUUS

by from McKinney,TX |

It was a good experience, I worked with salesman Daniel Kadar. He spend a considerate amount of time going over all of the many advanced systems in the EQUUS. He has followed up with me twice ,once by phone and once by e-mail and I only had the car for 3 days. He has been a pleasure to work with.

September 23, 2013

Stephen, we make it a goal to always provide the best customer service in the business. I'm thrilled to hear that Daniel and our team were able to meet these standards and that you had a stress-free and enjoyable experience. We welcome you to the Huffines family and hope that you'll contact us with any questions about your vehicle. Also, take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages for great deals on service. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Best Car Buying Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

I've been to plenty of other dealerships and I've never really felt comfortable, the salesmen always made me feel pressured and rushed and they would try to sell me something other than what I wanted. When I walked into Huffines Hyundai McKinney it was like being at home, the people there actually wanted to help me get the exact car I wanted at a price I could afford! They didn't try to pressure me into something I didn't want or need and most of all they treated me like a person and not a walking checkbook! Where I buy a car and who I buy it from is just as important to me as the car I'm buying. I'm glad I came to Huffines, it was the best experience I could have asked for!

September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. I am glad that our team was able to help you find the perfect vehicle to meet your needs. If you ever need service on your vehicle or have any questions, we are here to help! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and good luck. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

great service, fast and friendly

by from Mckinney, TX |

Everyone is very friendly, and the service was quick. They are always fast to greet you before you can even walk in the door, waiting area is very comfortable, and they do a excellent job explaining anything that is wrong.