Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

great service, fast and friendly

by from Mckinney, TX |

Everyone is very friendly, and the service was quick. They are always fast to greet you before you can even walk in the door, waiting area is very comfortable, and they do a excellent job explaining anything that is wrong.

Outstanding Customer service in a clean environmen

by from Mc Kinney TX |

I was treated in a very friendly and professional manner .The service itself took not very long ( ca. 35 min. or so ) and still he apologized for the long wait .Thank you Huffines for the service and for the car wash .I will see you again in a couple of months :) Barbara

September 17, 2013

Barbara, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Outstanding Customer service in a clean environmen

by from Mc Kinney TX |

Courteous Quick service

by from McKinney, Texas |

I always experience quick courteous service when I show up, even when I have not prearranged the appointment. Robert was helpful finding the best price for the service I needed to have done and also arranged a courtesy car to take me to work while my car was being serviced. Very pleased.

September 17, 2013

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this great review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Conscientious Service

by from McKinney Texas |

Robert in the Service Dept. explained in detail what the steps were to the repair and the mechanic discovered some other parts that needed replacing. My daughter drives this vehicle and so I don't want it breaking down on the road.

September 17, 2013

Thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great people

by from McKinney, TX |

It was busy time and Daniel who was with us organized that Shawn also was taking care of us and when we left to look at another car they both kept working and made us come back and we got the car for price we could afford

September 17, 2013

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

amazing service

by from McKinney,tx |

I worked with a gentlemen named Cain, to say that he was phenomenal is an understatement. Cain explained everything to me gave me a break down of prices and how long everything would take. He was extremely friendly from the moment I walked into the service department.

September 11, 2013

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Cain! He's a great employee who truly cares about each of his customers. Thanks for coming in to see us, and we hope your vehicle is running great! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney TX |

I can trust the employees to do a great job with anything my car needs and I received a free carwash with my oil change and tire rotation.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for your review, Miguel! We're glad that you feel you can trust us with your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer service, and we are glad you liked the free car wash! Thanks for coming in to see us!

Awesome Service

by from Mckinney, TX |

I came in to get a quote on how much it would cost to fix my 2004 Kia Sedona. They let me know it would be a new engine, as the engine block was cracked. My other choice was to get a new car. I opted for the later. Eric in the service department introduced me to Tom Eppler. Tom listened to what I wanted in a new car (room for my family, room to haul stuff if needed). Finance was great. They worked really hard to get me approved for a car loan (they contacted 3 different finance companies!!). Tom called me at work to let me know I could come at my convenience to do the needed paperwork. The day I came to do the paperwork, he called to let me to come in 2 hours later, so I wouldn't be waiting for him during that time while he helped another customer with their purchase. He really understands how precious time is for his customers. Tom showed me all the features the new car has, set up an appointment for the first service visit. When all was said & done I drove off with a new 2013 Kia Rio. I have now been driving it for a week. I absolutely LOVE this car. I have gotten many compliments on it. I have been telling everyone to go see Tom if they are thinking about getting a new car.

September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Huffines, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and that we could get you into a new vehicle. We're also glad to hear that you are still loving your new Rio! Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials to keep your Rio running like brand new. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Welcoming Staff and Excellent Service

by from McKinney, Tx |

David was welcoming over the phone when I called, accepted my car without an appointment, explained what was wrong, what was needed and what was recommended. I have found a new dealership service dept.!

September 6, 2013

Thank you for writing this review, Lera! It's always important to know what your car's maintenance needs are, and I'm glad our service department kept you informed. They always enjoy hearing back from their customers, so I know they'll enjoy seeing your review as well. For any future service needs, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive coupons! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312