Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

New 888-666-9534
Used 877-596-0588
Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Appreciate your cordial and professional staff

by from McKinney, TX |

Mike Bodenstein, Service Adviser, was cordial and very helpful as usual. I brought the Santa Fe in for the recall work on the brake light switch. Mike came to the waiting area later and advised me that my state emissions sticker had lapsed about 4 months ago. We added the new inspection to the work order and Mike helped us avoid a potentially expensive fine. I also appreciated that the car had been washed -- a nice surprise I really appreciated. The cashier (a young lady whose name I did not get) was also cordial and reflected well on your dealership. Good crew!! I have confidence in bringing the vehicle to your dealership.

August 23, 2013

Jim, thanks for letting us know about the great experience you recently had with Mike! We strive to deliver an amazing experience for all of our customers and it's great to hear that he could do such an outstanding job for you. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review of us! Also, make sure that you check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for service specials! Sincerely, Russell Bridge, (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Shout out to Mike!

by from McKinney, TX |

When they got my car in there for service they checked everything over and told me I needed to have my brakes repaired. It ran longer than I planned and I had a child I had to get to the airport. Mike in Service arranged transport for her. Thanks Mike!!!! Service extraordinaire!

August 23, 2013

Kathy, we love hearing about the great experiences our customers have with our team! I'm glad our staff was able to meet all your needs. If there is anything else all that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge - (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

What a wonderful 21st birthday/college graduation/responsiblity gift for my daughter! We would like to thank you all for being knowledgeable, tactful, and speedy-all at the same time! This was a great car buying experience for us. Thank you, thank you...

August 7, 2013

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star review with us. We always try to have a discerning attention to detail and unmatched customer service. I am very happy to hear that your experience with our team was indicative of this goal. If we can assist you in any way going forward, don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again, see you next time! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

great sales person

by from Allen, Texas |

Daniel Kadar has great product knowledge on the Elantra and all the Hyundai products. He also knows what the customer wants. I would recommend a family member or friend to Daniel for any future purchases.

August 7, 2013

We want to thank you for taking the time to share this fantastic review with us. Providing our customers with only the best customer service is our main goal which is why we're glad to learn Daniel was so much help during your recent visit. We understand when it comes to choosing a car dealership your options are limitless so we just want you to know how much we truly appreciate you choosing Huffines Hyundai McKinney for your new car. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help and don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get your exclusive monthly coupons and specials. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Would definitely shop here again!

by from McKinney, TX |

Martin Houston was great - patient, helpful, instructional. Made the process practically painless! Everyone was kind to and seemed to enjoy my canine companion - even brought her water. Friendly environment!

August 7, 2013

We are glad to hear that our Martin was able to meet all of your expectations. It is our priority to provide a fast, friendly and quality customer service experience and it is always good to hear when our clients had this type of experience. Find us on Facebook and Twitter, where we update fans with our latest and news. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

A typical car shopping experience

by from Frisco, TX |

I was shopping for a Nissan truck with very specific requirements; I went online to inquire and was contacted immediately from Arlie; the internet rep for Huffines. I told him that I would be there in 2 hrs and everything worked out. He introduced me to Laroy, the salesman. He showed me the truck, and didn't really know anything about it. The truck had been on their lot for about 4 weeks. After I drove the truck, I asked for someone to evaluate my trade-in. Laroy said the guy was out. I stated that I would leave briefly and to call my cell phone when he returns, I was going to Academy. I never got a call back and I was the one that provoked the calls. It was a display of unprofessionalism and I was really unimpressed with the Salesman. Note to all dealers; don't hire idiots and you would sell more cars!

August 7, 2013

JD, thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies that you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work towards a resolution and I can apologize again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Excellent experience!

by from McKinney, TX |

Eric Lange was awesome--right there when I drove up, had everything together for me when the service was done, and he had such a great attitude and demeanor, even though it was early morning after the July 4 holiday! I also appreciate the thought put into the waiting lounge--the coffee, wi-fi, TV, magazines, desk seating.

July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Eric will be thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with his services. If there is anything else that we can do for you or your vehicle, please don't hesitate to let us know. Also, don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers and updates. Thanks again, we hope to see you again sometime soon! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Great overall experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

Shane and Trevor were a joy to work with! I brought my whole family (all salespeople) which can be intimidating! Shane was genuine, very easy to work with, & knowledgeable. I also worked with Trevor and he was polite and professional. Shane stayed 2 hours after close to help me finalize the sale of my new Hyundai. Following the sale (that proceeding Monday), everyone was just as friendly! Isaac + Trevor helped secure a "loaner" car for me to use while mine was being detailed (I should mention they don't really have loaner cars, they just worked it out for me so I could run an errand and not have to wait around in the dealership). Over and above all my expectations! I've already recommended Hyunday + Shane to a friend!

July 5, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Shane and Trevor were able to provide you with the top notch customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Amazing service!

by from McKinney,TX |

Huffines Hyundai of McKinney was amazing! The buying process was smooth and easy! I wish all car buying experiences were this great!

July 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience with us! At Huffines, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive specials and deals at the dealership! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Phillips Chevrolet-Frankfort, IL-Steve Sorenson

by from New Lenox, IL |

We went to Phillips Chevrolet to purchase a 2013 Camaro and were met by Steve Sorenson. We feel that Steve really took the time to explain every option available to us. He was extremely personable and was not pushy in the least. The facility itself was great and everyone there had a smile on. We would recommend Phillips, and Steve in particular.