Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Great overall experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

Shane and Trevor were a joy to work with! I brought my whole family (all salespeople) which can be intimidating! Shane was genuine, very easy to work with, & knowledgeable. I also worked with Trevor and he was polite and professional. Shane stayed 2 hours after close to help me finalize the sale of my new Hyundai. Following the sale (that proceeding Monday), everyone was just as friendly! Isaac + Trevor helped secure a "loaner" car for me to use while mine was being detailed (I should mention they don't really have loaner cars, they just worked it out for me so I could run an errand and not have to wait around in the dealership). Over and above all my expectations! I've already recommended Hyunday + Shane to a friend!

July 5, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Shane and Trevor were able to provide you with the top notch customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Amazing service!

by from McKinney,TX |

Huffines Hyundai of McKinney was amazing! The buying process was smooth and easy! I wish all car buying experiences were this great!

July 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience with us! At Huffines, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive specials and deals at the dealership! Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Phillips Chevrolet-Frankfort, IL-Steve Sorenson

by from New Lenox, IL |

We went to Phillips Chevrolet to purchase a 2013 Camaro and were met by Steve Sorenson. We feel that Steve really took the time to explain every option available to us. He was extremely personable and was not pushy in the least. The facility itself was great and everyone there had a smile on. We would recommend Phillips, and Steve in particular.

Great experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I purchased a used Toyota Tacoma truck over the phone. Alex, my salesman, jumped through all kinds of hoops to hold the truck for me and got the paperwork sent to me electronically, which I was then able to fax back. Went and drove and picked up the truck the following day. All went very smoothly, no tricks or surprises and the vehicle is exactly what I wanted.

Great Experience

by from Clayton, Ok. |

Went to multiple dealerships to try out different cars I was interested in. Went to Huffines to test a Kia and Hyundai. Martin was wonderful and just let me be me and shop and look as I wanted. There was no pressure at all, just a very laid back experience. After a full day of testing, went back to Huffines as I loved the Hyundai and the service was great. That evening, Taylor and Daniel were great and got me in my new car with no problems or hassle and gave me a great deal on the car as a bonus. Thanks, guys, you're the best.

Great Experience

by from Clayton, Ok. |

Went to multiple dealerships testing cars that I was interested in. Went to Huffines to test out a Rio and an Elantra. It was a very relaxed, great experience. Martin showed me the cars and let me test drive without any pressure. He just let me be me and allowed me to shop under my terms. After my day, I returned to Huffines. I loved the Hyundai I tested and the staff were wonderful. Later that evening, Taylor and Daniel were wonderful and put me in my new car without any problems. Everyone was very helpful, friendly and continue to stay in contact to support me in my new purchase. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you, guys!

Fun Buying Experience

by from Purdon Tx. |

Checked out Huffines on Internet first...Contacted Internet Sales and then setup a appointment to test drive...they had the car waiting at the front door when we arrived...no pressure to buy...drove a second car and decided to buy...no pressure and had several options on interest. In and out in 1 hour and 20 minutes...even got a full tank of gas....

Great expirience!

by from Plano, TX |

I hate to buy cars mainly because of my old experiences with car sells men but I have to admit this time that not all of them are pushy and untrustworthy. Steve Robertson @ Huffines McKinney made the difference. Thank you Steve!

May 20, 2012

Maggie, We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review! Steve is a valued team member, and we are pleased to hear your experience was smooth from start to finish. We always strive to work with our customers to find the right vehicle at the right price. Thanks again for choosing Huffines Kia McKinney. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for special service offers. Sincerely, Russell Bridge (General Manager) - 469-525-4312

Ask for Steve

by from Wylie, Texas |

I did my homework before deciding on the 2012 Optima. Reviews are spectacular and the few flaws noted in the 2011 have apparently been addressed by KIA for 2012. My credit union recommended Huffines, and since I've bought cars from their Plano location before, I called ahead and spoke with the Internet sales manager. No new car is ever a smoking good deal, but I must admit, I was impressed with the sale price after trade and discounts. Overall a pleasant experience. No real pressure. I knew what I wanted. They had it. I bought it.

only dealer to call me.

by from bedford, tx |

I am looking for a Kia Optima Hybrid. They still don't have them. They don't know when they will get them. But on the good side, they were they only dealership to call me. So, I sit and wait patiently. I can't recommend them because I know nothing about them.