Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

Overall great experience

by from McKinney, TX |

My sales person Tom Eppler walked me through the process with ease. The dealership provided an experience that even my teenage daughter thought it was awesome. Thanks everyone

January 4, 2014

On behalf of all of us here at Huffines, I would like to sincerely thank you for leaving this excellent review, Margarito! Customer service is our top priority, and it is always a pleasure to hear when our team is working hard to reach our goal of complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you for any of your future needs and hope you are enjoying your new car! Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great Service Managers are hard to come by.

by from Little Elm, TX |

Michael Bodensteiner treats me with dignity and respect. I have had other service managers that are very condescending. Michael takes the time to listen and answer my questions.

January 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your visits with Michael! He is a valued member of our team and will be pleased to hear he has made you feel comfortable during each of your service appointments. Please come back and see us if you need anything in the future! Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive service offers and updates. Warm regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service and wonderful people.

by from McKinney, Texas |

Your dealership is always on time and very friendly. The people that I deal with in the service department are always so nice, I usually have Michael and he is wonderful!!! My sales guy also came and found me and remembered me after over a year, just to say hello, I believe his name is Bradford.

January 4, 2014

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and 5-star rating, Julie! It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our staff have continually impressed you during your visits with us. Our goal is to gain 100 percent customer satisfaction, and I am happy to hear that we have succeeded with you. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Knowledgable, friendly service

by from Allen, Texas |

The service rep was extremely helpful and honest about the services needed and performed on my vehicle. I thought I needed the transmission fluid serviced and he explained my model of vehicle has a sealed system that does not require servicing. He then recommended services that were long overdue. I was very impressed with his knowledge and friendly, helpful attitude.

January 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing these kind words about your service visit, Colleen! I am happy to hear that our team provided you with the great service that you deserve. Our goal is to provide each customer with prompt and knowledgeable service, and it is rewarding to hear when we are achieving this goal. I hope you will come back for any of your future maintenance needs! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

GREAT SALES CONSULTANT

by from MCKINNEY, TEXAS |

Jesus Banuelos,the sales consultant, is a pleasure to conduct buisness with. Within 5 minutes I realized he genuinely cared about the customer and my concerns.

January 4, 2014

Larry, Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! I am happy to hear that Jesus was able to make you feel comfortable right off the bat. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear that his dedication to customer service was noticed. We hope to see you again for anything you need in the future! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Outstanding Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

The oil change was fast. I arrived late in the day, near close and would have understood if they weren't able to give my vehicle an oil change, but they never said anything negative. They said they'd have it in soon and before I knew it, it was complete. Great service....

December 24, 2013

We love hearing from our customers! Thanks so much for leaving this awesome review and for being a loyal customer, Sherri. We know that everyone has a busy schedule and we learn to accommodate you. It is very important that our customers know and feel they are our number one priority. We are happy to know that you are a fully satisfied customer. When you get the chance, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for awesome service specials and have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Very well run service facility

by from Eustace, Texas |

Finished my service a head of schedule. Went the extra mile to check tire pressure and found a nail in the tire and repaired it!

December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, William! Our customers and their safety are our number one priority and it's encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service you deserved. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to accommodating you on another vehicle service in the future. In the meantime, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for exclusive offers. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Superb salesman

by from McKinney TX |

My salesman was stellar in every area. I drove a LOT of cars both Hyandai , Kia and other brands. Because of Myrons many years of experience and through knowledge of the product,he was able to help me narrow my options and make a smart choice that would suit my needs both practically , aesthetically and financially. And all without making me feel rushed or pressured. I LOVE my new car .

December 24, 2013

Margarite, thanks so much for the 5-star review! Myron is a key component of our team here at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great buying experience

by from McKinney, Texas |

I emailed all Hyundai dealerships in the DFW area trying to get some of the process done before my visit. I knew exactly what I wanted. Daniel Kadar was the fastest to respond. He answered all of my questions but wasn't pushy. Once I decided to visit the dealership, I knew he was who I wanted to work with. Daniel actually up-sold me into an even more awesome Sonata model, and I am very happy about it. I trade every 3 years and have never said this...but I will seek out Daniel to work with again at the time of my next purchase.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review about your experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney. We strive to provide all of our customers with the best type of service possible. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you congratulations on your new Sonata! We hope you enjoy it so far. Also, Daniel will be happy to hear about your feedback, he is a valued member of our team. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for any of your auto needs. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for instant news and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

I took my car in for a recall. I easily made an appointment on-line for the next day, received quick service while I waited, and they even washed my car!

December 24, 2013

Thank you so much Mary Ann! We love to hear about our customers' feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future for your automotive needs. Our entire team is dedicated to providing excellent service and a comfortable environment for all of our customers. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates and special content. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312