Huffines Hyundai Kia McKinney

Service 866-413-5041

Huffines Has It!

High quality efficient service

by from McKinney, Texas |

Very courteous and efficient staff.. I like the special treatment of bringing my vehicle up to the door rather than pointing at it in the parking area as most other dealerships do..

December 24, 2013

Thank you for the outstanding 5-star review! It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Just so so for me

by from McKinney TX |

It was my first time to bring in my new car and was not really greeted to even know if I was in the right place. But after a few problems with my service contract everything was taken care of very timely.

December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Cars.com, Amelia. We are glad we were able to take care of your automotive needs. We are sorry it took us some time to get to you during your first visit. We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction at all times. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Also, be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Excellent. Just simply excellent.

by from McKinney, TX |

Everything. I hate car shopping, but Steve was fabulous. We set up a convenient time to meet, so he was available as soon as we arrived. He listened to our wants and needs and REALLY LISTENED. In the end, we didn't buy the newest model, which was the cheaper one. We bought the 2013, which cost more, but was exactly what my daughter wanted. He worked out the numbers so I could afford it the car. He answered all of our questions. He was excellent. Then I met the service manager who gave me information concerning the car's upkeep and maintenance. Finally, a Huffines employee went with me to return my rental car so we could take the new car home. This was the perfect car shopping experience.

December 19, 2013

Jerri, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Steve is a core member of our sales team and he will be glad to hear about your experience. Congratulations to you and your daughter on your new car. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and incentives. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great experience!

by from McKinney, TX |

Fast service and friendly staff made a routine visit much more pleasant. My service advisor Mike, was smiling and genuinely happy to be helping me. His pleasant attitude and the quick turnaround made me a very satisfied customer!

December 17, 2013

Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Mike is a core member of our service team and he will be glad to hear about your experience. If you have any questions or concerns please come back to see us. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with our many specials and news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, TX |

With each opportunity to visit the dealership, I notice also a better service. We appreciate it so much that on that same day that I had my Sonata serviced, we also brought home with us a new Elantra GT.

December 17, 2013

Thanks for the positive review Cesar. We are thrilled to hear about your experience at Huffines Hyundai McKinney. Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it! We look forward to seeing you in the near future, in the meantime find us on Twitter and Facebook for specials and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

EXCELLENT Service!

by from McKinney, TX |

The service tech listened to our requests and completed everything. We didn't have to go back and ask for anything again. And on top of completing our requests, they added air to the tires and gave it a rinse. Top notch service!

December 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Molly! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that our service team was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit, as well as ease any concerns you had. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

on time & fresh brew

by from Allen, tc |

Repair time was exactly within the given estimate. I was able to keep my day on schedule. the cup of fresh brewed Starbucks hit the spot on a frosty morning too.

December 17, 2013

Thanks for the 5-star review, Tracy! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Cars.com. We take pride in taking care of our customers and providing the best service anyone hope for. We are glad we were able to service your car efficiently and quickly. We are glad you enjoyed the Starbucks Coffee! We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great people at Huffines Hyundai

by from McKinney, TX |

Everyone at your dealership is always so friendly, especially to my boys. I so appreciate it! The ease of scheduling (and having to reschedule with our crazy weather) was also greatly appreciated. My family truly enjoys coming to your dealership.

December 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review, Amy! We are pleased you always have a positive experience with our dealership. We make sure to provide a pleasant and convenient experience for all of our clients. We look forward to seeing your family in the near future. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates. Sincerely, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Wonderful service!

by from McKinney TX |

I was in and out in less than an hour for an oil change AND they did an unscheduled repair - taking care of a recall issue. Plus they washed my car. LOVE this dealership (bought my Soul here in May) and service center. Thank you!

December 10, 2013

Thank you very much for the outstanding review, Elizabeth! Our service department takes customer loyalty very seriously and they will be happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. It's helpful to know when we are doing well and when we're not. We hope you're enjoying your Kia Soul! If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to come back in. Also, there are plenty of great deals and incentives available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. So be sure to check them out! Best regards, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312

Great service

by from McKinney, Texas |

Our sales rep, Kaz, was extremely friendly and answered every question I had. He was very knowledgeable about all the features I was interested and was not pushy when I need a little time to make my decision.

December 10, 2013

Thank you for your review Lauren! Congratulations on your new car! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process, as well as during your vehicle ownership. I am glad to hear that Kaz was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and exclusive content. Best, Russell Bridge | General Manager | 469-525-4312