Turbo Toys

4705 N Clark Ave, Tampa, FL 33614

Used 813-695-6664

THE BEST!!

by from Clearwater Florida |

Todd Russertposted toTurbo Toys May 3, 2012 Bought my 2008 Jetta Wolfsburg Edition from Turbo Toys EXTREMELY satisfied with the experience. Jim and his staff are the best! If you want A LOT OF CAR FOR YOUR MONEY!! buy one here! My car has a rebuilt title. I was a bit apprehensive at first buying a rebuilt car but my fears quickly faded after talking to Jim and Mat. Except for the Florida DMV Rebuilt Inspection Sticker you can not tell the difference from a non-rebuilt car!!! They are completely upfront and knowledgeable in their field. Mat had shown me the cars for sale and I test drove a few. There were no "high pressure sales tactics" from Mat he was just a "regular guy" that truly wanted to help me obtain a vehicle that met my needs and budget! The biggest selling point for me was the "Bumper to Bumper" 3 Month warranty which they stand by 100%!!! All body work done is warrantied for the life of the vehicle!! Thank's again guys!!! OH I'll be back to "trade up" for that Infinity M35!!!!!

read this...poor quality rebuild

by from tampa florida |

Bought a car that had a rebuilt title...which I understood.... but had an accident and infiniti saw the repairs and said it was the the worst rebuild seen buy them and it was just thrown together....paint was poor...but hey they have to throw it together. Fast and cheap to make a profit...but not safe...again worse rebuilt they have seen....thats sad...