Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Service 866-726-8048

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Erie, CO |

We stopped by the dealership just to look at a specific pre-owned Lexus. We were very impressed with the condition of the car and after the test drive decided to see if we could work out a deal. Gary Williams was our sales consultant and did a great job for us all the way through the process. Everyone else at the dealership also treated us exceptionally well. Even after the paperwork was all signed and the Technical expert was going over the features of the car with us, we received a call from the Finance manager letting us know that we needed to come back in and see him because the finance company came back with a better interest rate. It shows how much the dealership works for and values their customers.

Best Car Purchase Experience

by from Eaton, CO |

The entire team at the Lexus dealership in Frederick was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The no-pressure sales approach and willingness to work to get us what we were looking for were a welcome change from the "typical" experience. Jeff Farley was our salesman and he was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Worst car buying experience in 35 years!

by from Castle Rock, CO |

Purchased a "Certified pre-owned" in April, the buying experience was initially okay then issues came up after I had it one day and it was like pulling teeth to get a reasonable resolution from the dealership. The GM Anthony Banno wasn't any help in the process either. I finally got some of the issues worked out when I sent a priority mail letter listing my experience to Kent Stevinson, his client service person was pleasant and able to get me reimbursed for some expenses I incurred to get it right. It is the worst overall car buying experience I've ever had and I've bought a lot of cars over the last 35 years. My expectations were high for a Stevinson and Lexus dealership, and they fell way short. I will never do business again with a Stevinson dealership and caution everyone else to do the same.

Great experience!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Lexus IS250 and had a great experience at Stevenson Frederick. Beginning with the communication via email from the sales staff to the welcoming at the dealership through the whole process, everything was impeccable. I had the pleasure to deal directly with Charles Kemp who made this car buying experience a great one because he was knowledgable about the car, provided the benefits to owning a Lexus vehicle and was never pushy into us making a decision. At the same time from the moment we walked in, it was as if we were dealing with a friend so we always felt very comfortable in talking with him about our wants and needs. Everyone from Charles, to Adam in finance to Zach who took the time to teach us about the car was great and I would recommend anyone to go through the same process we did with this team.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Hi Nelson, Thank you for a great review! We are very happy to know that we've earned ourselves a loyal customer. Visit us again! We offer competitive pricing on service, maintenance and parts as well.

A Great Car and a Great Buying Experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

We went to several dealerships in the course of looking for a new car. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick was the best experience we had at any of the dealerships. We were surprised to find such a nice facility in such a relatively remote place. It has many of the amenities you might find in a resort hotel. And it is very easy to reach--much easier than most other dealerships in the Denver/Boulder area. All of the people with whom we worked, from the initial salesperson who accompanied us on our test drive to the financial person who closed the deal, were knowledgeable and friendly. After we decided to buy the Lexus GS 350, we were given a hands-on tutorial by one of their "techies," making it more likely that we would immediately enjoy all of the features. We had some experience after the sale with the service department because we bought after-market products to protect the paint and interior of the car. They were friendly and efficient.

The Greatest Buying Exprience of Buying a New Lexu

by from Johnstown,co |

My wife and I decided to try out a Rx at Stevenson Lexus. We had tried out other vehicles and had owned a Lexus RX for 14 years of great dependably . When we walked into the Dealership we were met by sales associate Kasey Goodrich, he made us feel welcomed and asked as to what we were looking for and etc. The whole experience from meeting to driving away with a new Lexus was very nice ,in fact it was the best buying experience we have ever had. The finance manager Adam Fedak was very good to work with and very knowledgeable in the buying process as well as the whole staff there was friendly and helpful. What a very well tuned wonderful dealer ship . We would and have highly recommended to any one who would be looking for a Lexus dealer of this caliber . Thanks--Barry and Carol B.

Lexus Hybrid

by from Northern Colorado |

My wife and I had a very pleasant buying experience. The salesman Nate Barnett was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He answered all the questions we had about a hybrid. The dealership offered a fair value for our trade-in. We would definitely buy another vehicle from Stevenson.

Thrilled Lexus Owner..Thank You Lexus of Frederick

by from Windsor, CO |

It was such a pleasure doing business at this dealership! My 2 girlfriends and I just bought Lexus vehicles there last week and we are absolutely THRILLED with our purchase! Their customer service was top notch! The staff was absolutely fabulous in catering to our needs and helping us get the perfect vehicle for each of us. The whole purchasing experience was so enjoyable...from learning about what we wanted, test driving, financing, and follow up... everyone else we came in contact with was so positive, accommodating, and outward-focused! We had such a fantastic experience! I am so excited to be part of the Lexus family!

ES 350 purchase

by from Boulder, CO |

Never thought a car purchase could be so agreeable and pleasant. Everyone was welcoming, professional, and helpful.

Dealer that stays in touch

by from Frederick, CO |

Had a great experience. Newer car with lower payment.

Lexus customer for life!

by from Firestone, CO |

My Partner and I have been doing business with this dealership for over two years. I love this place. So far we have purchased 4 brand new Lexus vehicles from this dealership. They have treated us well from day one. Our relationship started when we brought our old ran down RX400h in for service, they treated us like royalty. Opening doors for us, offering free beverages and treating us with loads of respect. At this point I knew I would be Lexus for life. Last weekend we bought two new cars... a RX450h and an ES300h. We love this place and will be back again and again... by the way, if you are looking for a great salesperson ask for Michaell Cangelosi, he is the best.