Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Service 866-726-8048 Service 866-726-8048

Fast, Fair & Friendly.

Fantastic Experience

by from Gillette, WY |

We had a fantastic experience purchasing an RX 350. The sales person (Chris) and store manager were wonderful. There was no pressure. They just wanted us to be very happy with our final decision. From the time we entered the store we were greeted in a friendly manor and were treated just fantastically through the entire process. Adam was extremely helpful and informative during financing. An overall great experience.

December 12, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to have you as our customer.

New Lexus ES300h

by from Loveland |

That was impressive! Worked with Jeff Farley and it was a calm, no frills experience. He really knows the Lexus lineup but also knows a bunch about other manufacturer cars. Jeff made the process simple and clean. Their customer service is just beyond belief. After having a Camry for 20+ years I thought I'd see how the Lexus compared. Easily hooked.

December 6, 2015

Hi Steve, Thank you for your review! We are happy to earn your business.

Avoid this dealership!

by from Henderson, Co |

If your sale negotiation benefits you as a buyer you can expect a bitter salesman who will not return your calls or questions after the sale. To top it off-we returned to inquire about a possible trade in and were further insulted by Nate basically saying because we recieved a "great" deal the first round our 6 month old vehicle had lost $12,000 in value. So much for Lexus holding value and customer service. Nate was extremely rude and disrespectful to both my husband and I. We will share our experience and advise friends and family to go else where for Lexus purchases. Extremely dissatisfied!

November 20, 2015

Hi Mrs. Mora, I want to thank you for taking my call on Saturday and apologize again for your experience and our misunderstanding. The expectation of a $1500 difference between a slightly used 2015 RX and brand new 2016 RX is unrealistic. I want to make you a better offer once we have a better supply of 2016?s in stock. Please give me a call and I will be happy to work with you personally. Thank you. John Petro, General Manager, 303-772-5999.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Unincorporated Adams County, Colorado |

I found the car I was looking for on cars.com, contacted the dealer through the website, received a call within fifteen minutes, scheduled an appointment, purchased the vehicle, and had it parked in my drive about three hours later. It was a pain free and pleasant experience.

November 7, 2015

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to help!

2nd Car I've bought from Stevinson Lexus!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I've bought two cars from Stevinson Lexus in the past 4 years and my experiences from both encounters have been excellent. The sales staff is friendly and they seem very committed to delivering a good car buying experience. The facilities are very nice (refreshments and snacks are nice too) and overall it was a good experience. I felt that I was able to work out a fair deal on both cars I bought and they seem very motivated to not lose any customers.

October 31, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to provide you with the best customer service and hope to see you again!

Pre-owned car buy

by from Boulder, CO |

I have purchased many cars including ~10 "Lexi". I have had the fortune of working with Chris Rogers for almost 13 years. He truly cares about you and making the car buying experience enjoyable. John Lott in service is always helpful.

October 31, 2015

Hi, We hope to see you again and assist you in finding a perfect vehicle!

Wonderful sales experience!

by from Fredrick, CO |

These guys really bend over backwards to take care of you. We bought two cars today. The process was very easy and relaxed. I can tend to get frustrated while buying a car but this was a great experience.

October 31, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help!

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, CO

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My wife and I have had our Lexus cars serviced at Stevinson Lexus for nine years. The experience has been fantastic. The maintenance and repairs are top quality. The entire process runs like...a well-oiled lexus engine. We just traded in our cars and purchased a certified used Lexus from Stevinson. Exact same experience: fantastic. Our salesman listened to us and delivered what we were seeking. The sales process also ran just like a Lexus engine: smooth and quiet. Surprises and mistakes happen-that is life. Lexus and Stevinson continually work at preventing and eliminating as many as possible before the customer even sees them. For the fraction that escape this process, Stevinson corrects them willingly and promptly. We will service our new purchase at Stevinson. And with Lexus design and quality, and Stevinson maintenance and repair, we plan to purchase its replacement at Stevinson many years in the future.

September 26, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review! We are happy to help and hope to earn your business again.

Great Experience!

by from Brighton, Colorado |

Sales Consultant, Nathan Barnett sealed the deal for me. He was professional and personable. I never felt rushed or pushed when purchasing the vehicle. When I needed assistance, he would respond promptly. The delivery associate, Kasey Klevenger and Heath Koldeway from the business office were also pleasant to work with. All were knowledgeable and answered all of my outstanding questions. My family has purchased many vehicles from Stevinson. This was my first experience and won't be my last!

Exceptional Car Buying Experience!

by from Loveland, CO |

After having a tremendous experience with Lexus taking care of me and a love affair that I've had with my aging Lexus RX330 that I bought used, I decided to consider the new Lexus NX200t. My husband and I stopped in one Saturday to do a test drive. Senior sales associate Chris Rogers greeted us warmly, went on a test drive with us and patiently answered our many detailed questions. This car became my top choice and since inventory was limited and I really wanted the new Atomic Silver, I reached out to dealers in Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. Chris worked with me and their sales manager to come up with a competive, fair price and put my name on an Atomic Silver, no deposit required, due at their dealership in August. Every other dealership required a $1000 deposit, bank check, that I would have had to FedEx. No deposit hassle with Stevinson. I was anxious about buying this big ticket item but I had no need to be. Stevinson Lexus associates are so professional. I picked up my car on my way home from the airport and a long trip. I was in and out in less than an hour...paperwork for purchase took only 15 minutes. I highly recommend Chris Rogers- veteran Lexus Sales Associate, Brian Jacobe - Sales Manager, and Joel Andrade - Tech Specialist that together made my car purchase experience exceptional.

August 29, 2015

Hi, We are happy you loved the experience and we hope to be of service in the future!