Crest Ford

Service 888-832-5382

Part of the Crest Automotive Group

Poor Service Experience

by from Warren, MI |

I have been going to Crest Ford for over 10 years, since it was Bob Thibideau Ford, both buying cars and servicing them. I've rarely had an experience above 3 stars ("It's Okay"), but this last and final experience killed the relationship. I had my car picked up (which is a really nice service) for an oil change and "complimentary" multi-point inspection; the Check Engine and Tire Pressure lights were also lit. The first thing they did was pull Diagnostic Codes and perform the inspection; then their Service Rep. Mike Brabow called me to suggest over $800 in parts and services to replace the EGR Valve and the Air Intake Manifold Gasket. I decided that the AIM Gasket probably didn't need replacing and that I would replace the EGR Valve myself. Brabow seemed annoyed when I began asking questions and that I had decided to do the work myself. The car was returned to me that evening. The oil change was never performed, even though they had the car all day; and the tire was never serviced, even though I had purchased the tires there a year ago. Though they had not performed the work I had requested, they charged me $100 for pulling Diagnostic Codes, which is something AutoZone, Advanced Auto Parts, etc. will do for free. (They did not tell me ahead of time that I would be charged $100, or I would have refused the "service".) When I called to express my dissatisfaction, the Service Manager Jim Clark showed no real concern but did say he would have Brabow call me back. Clark also seemed annoyed that I questioned the "service" I had received. I never got the call back. I even filled-out the online survey, reiterated my concerns, and again requested a call-back. Nothing. I was given the impression that they did not have my best interest in mind and that they were not interested in meeting my needs at a reasonable price but instead in getting as much money out of me as they could. I have filed a Dispute with my credit card company and will do whatever I can to make sure Crest Ford never again gets a penny out of me.

Great salesman, great experience

by from Flint, MI |

Bought a used Ford Flex from Tony Candela.........very professional with a great sense of humor. He made the whole experience very enjoyable for my wife and I.

Used car experience not so great.

by from Warren, MI |

I recently bought a used 2012 Escape for my daughter. The salesman was great. I got a great deal. But, the sale took way too long. We spent 2 hours to close the deal. This was mainly because the financial dept. tried selling me an extended warranty. They kept giving me figures on a monthly basis. I wanted the bottom line price, and when I figured it out, I knew it was too much money. The car already has about one year left on the bumper to bumper factory warranty and also the rest of the 5 year drive train warranty. I have faith in my Ford products but they made it sound like I had to have this warranty or it was going to cost me later. I believe if you are selling a Ford or whatever you should at least show some faith in the product you sell.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Harrison Twp., MI |

Couldn't be happier with the friendly enviroment and customer service. Great job!

Customer satisfied

by from Center Line |

I'll be a return customer 100% No pressure salesman ,My purchase was a breeze

happy ford retiree.

by from troy mi. 48098 |

as a retired ford motor plant mgr . product knowledge was very important to me .and i met my match meeting mr. tom g. what product knowledge and customer service second to none. and i visited three different ford dealers.great job tom keep up good work.

Absolutely Wonderful!

by from Eastpointe MI |

I went shopping for a car on Saturday and Crest Ford was the only dealer who cared enough to be open on a Saturday! I never had a ford before and all my other cars have been Junk! I am so happy with the service Tony Candela provided! He and his co workers were kind, funny and very helpful! they worked around my budgett and got me a car that was just right for me! I am very happy to be driving off the lot with my car onl two days after i decided to purchase!! Thank you to Tony Candela and Tim Rotarius and all of the employees at Crest Ford!!!!

Exceptional quality and service

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I came to Crest Ford to purchase a used car within the restraints of my small budget, and was amazed at the quality and care I recieved. Tom was able to find a great car within my budget and did not make me feel any less important for it being so low. The buying process was made extremely easy by the knowledgable staff, and the facilities were well maintained. Overall I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend Crest Ford to any of my friends or family, and will be returning when it is time for me to upgrade my vehicle.

Patricia Jackson

by from Harper Woods, Michigan |

Sells staff were very friendly and approachable. Treated me with respect and explained everything along the way. I am very pleased with them and will refer my friends and family!!

Great, Friendly, and Customer Service Focus.

by from Center Line, MI |

I came into Crest Ford to purchase a vehicle. I think Crest Ford is a great place to purchase a vehicle. They are rated #1 in my book and I recommend everybody to purchase a vehicle from Crest Ford. My salesmen Tony Candela is a great salesmen. He listened to what I wanted to spend on a vehicle and followed through with the end result of what I wanted my payment to be. When you need to speak to a salesmen see Tony Candla. He will treat you right. Tim Rotarius is also a great manager. He made sure my payment was within my limits. Along with recommendations on future maintance which is very reasonable. The showroom is very clean and up todate. It has a welcoming atmosphere and I love how the new addtion looks. The staff is very friendly and welcoming.