Hillside Motors LLC

161-10 Hillside Avenue, New York, NY 11432

Used 877-733-8413

Excellent Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Met with Alvaro at Hillside Motor. The staff was excellent. Top notch customer service. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I recommend this place to everyone.

Hillside Motors LLC responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Glad that we could make you happy Jamilah, continued great service is our goal. Justin J. - Internet & Customer Service Manager Hillside Motors 718-526-7200

New car

by from JAMAICA NEW YORK |

I came to Hillside Motors and was assisted by Javier. He was very pleasant in nature and very patient. He showed me every vehicle of my interest until I found the car I wanted. After sitting with Javier I met Shawn who did my financing and gave me a good rate plus monthly payment. The store manager Shahid assisted and made the deal come to live. I highly recommend Hillside Motors to anyone looking for a vehicle. Anthony G.

Good Deal

by from HOLLIS NY |

MY NAME IS SAMUEL TORRESS AND I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A USED SUV SO I SAW ONE ONLINE AT HILLSIDE MOTORS I WENT TO THE PLACE I WAS TREATED VERY NICE AND I WAS DRIVING OUT OF THERE IN AN HOUR AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE AND WILL RECOMEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BUY FROM THERE.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from FARROCKAWAY |

I AM TRSIH AND I MADE MY PURCHASE FRO HILLSIDE MOTORS AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE I WILL RECOMEND EVERYONE THERE I KNOW :) :) :)

Excellent service

by from Brooklyn |

Everyone was extremely helpful. I purchased a 2012 nissan altima, and I love it!!! The car is in excellent condition and we'll maintained. I was also assisted with financing. They financing department made the process super easy. There was no pressure at all. I would definitely recommend anyone's next purchase the be with Hillside motors.

stay away from thoses guys

by from brooklyn, ny |

I went over there to buy a car and I put $1000 as a deposit. I decided to not buy the car but I cant get my money back. This is the worst experience that I ever have in my whole life. I have been waiting for three weeks I cant have my money back.

Great customer service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Extremely helpful sales men which are Damien, Shaheed, and Shawn. I highly recommend this place because of the quality of their vehicles, and the buying process was very quick for it being my first time purchasing a vehicle.

porsche panamera

by from Jamaica, NY |

great service, great overall experience. Thank you Justin and Shawn

interesting first car buy

by from Brooklyn,NY |

This was an educational andinteresting experience. I am completely satisfied with everything.

2013 Chrysler200

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

My experience at this dealership was absolutely amazing. I came in looking for a car and expecting to get hustled into a perhaps a bad deal but that was certainly not the case at all. The gentlemen in the dealership was very helpful and very kind. All in all these guys are amazing and I am so happy of the outcome. I would definitely recommend anyone to this place. Thanks again guys!!!

I return for a reason

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This is my 3rd vehicle purchase from Hillside. I bought my last vehicle about 5yrs ago.This summer, I walked on the lot with someone else who was searching for a vehicle and I ended up falling in love. I was torn between two BMW SAV's (same color, same year w/ a few differences). With information from David, I was able to make an informed decision. I ended up purchasing a second BMW X5. With the help of Shawn, the Finance manager, the process was a quick one. I was in and out of there in a shorter time than the last time (the price and the rate were great)! Arturo was a great help in addressing my concerns. Now, I have 2 beautiful trucks to look at and be happy with. Everyone at Hillside is personable, helpful, and professional. With every purchase things get better (and easier)!!!