Hillside Motors LLC

161-10 Hillside Avenue, New York, NY 11432

Used 877-733-8413

Excellent Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Met with Alvaro at Hillside Motor. The staff was excellent. Top notch customer service. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I recommend this place to everyone.

August 26, 2014

Glad that we could make you happy Jamilah, continued great service is our goal. Justin J. - Internet & Customer Service Manager Hillside Motors 718-526-7200

Very Happy with my seleaction

by from New York, NY |

I had a very good experience at Hillside motors. They were very helpful and willing to work with me to get me the car I wanted. Damien, Mohammed and Shaun were great. I would definitely refer friends and family.

03 maxima

by from Copiague,NY |

great service....worked with my credit which is not so good and I'm driving one with a decent car. John was a great dealer and Shawn sealed the deal. Thanks again.

Satisfied Costumer

by from Richmond Hill NY |

Im very content on the service I got here at the dealership, everyone was pleasant and very helpful, especially Ashley!

August 28, 2014

It was Ashley and the Hillside Motors staff pleasure in assisting you in purchasing your Nissan. Thank you, Justin J. - Internet & Customer Service Manager Hillside Motors 718-526-7200

Great service

by from Jamacia NY |

Purchasing my second car from them. Process was quick and painless. Pointed out a few issues that they said they would take care of such as a bald tire and broken mirror. Friendly service worked with me on the price. Would recommend to someone looking for a different vehicle. David was my CSR and he was off but came in anyways.

August 28, 2014

Ryan, thank you for the great review and for your 2nd purchase from us. Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager Hillside Motors 718-526-7200

ford taurus

by from jamaica,ny |

great experience and quality service would recommend this company to do business with Sean in finances does a wonderful job and is very professional as well as the entire staff this is my third purchase of a vehicle with them and look forward to my next cant go wrong establishment

August 23, 2014

Thank You Mr. Vance for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business over the years. - Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager 718-526-7200

bought CLK 500

by from brooklyn, ny |

they treated me fair, no pressure and wasn't force to purchase anything extra. excellent job!

August 23, 2014

Mr. Ajayi, Thank You for your business, hope we can assist you again in the future. - Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager 718-526-7200

Great Customer Service

by from new york |

David, Sean and Justin really took care of my boyfriend and I. They walked us through the whole process and did not rush us or make us feel pressured to buy. I will definitely recommend them all our friends.

August 15, 2014

thank you for the review Elle ... We will continue to provide you with great service. Justin J. Internet $ Customer Service Manager Hillside Motors 718-526-7200

Looking for a car at a reasonable price.

by from New York |

Customer service was the best ever. The people here are so nice. Helped us work out a good price and a good payment plan.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for review ... Continued excellent service is our goal. Contact me anytime 718-526-7200 Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager.

bad bad place

by from New York, New York |

This dealership is what evil, sadistic, rip-off crooks are made off. If you look up racketing, crook, scam artist in the dictionary it will say see Hillside motors group. Don't buy anything from these guys. they robbed me of thousands of dollars, refuse to give me my deposit back after they sold me a lemon.

August 12, 2014

Hi, I would like to hear from you to know what went wrong that made you feel so strongly toward us. Give me a call 718-526-7200, ask for Justin. Working with you on any issue will be my highest priority. Thank You, Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager.

awful place

by from brooklyn ny |

These people will just try to rip you off. Stay away from this place. The owner is being sued by dozens of people for scamming and defrauding people.

August 12, 2014

Hi Brooklyn guy, I want to apologize for the negative experience you had at our dealership. please contact me personally @ 718-526-7200 - Justin. We are currently undergoing some major chances to our dealership and I would love to hear from you so I can assist in resolving any and all issues you may have. Thank You Justin J. Internet & Customer Service Manager.