Morning Star Motor Company

7117 Lomas Boulevard, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Used 888-271-7524 Used 888-271-7524

The Dealer you Dream Of...

Most enjoyable experence of buying a car !!!!!!

by from Los Chavez |

Great Experience Great Customer service , Most enjoyable Day of buying a car , actually it only took 2 hrs , to process loan , test drive and Detail the car , The Nicest People in the business ... Mike in Los Chavez

Great buying process

by from Albuquerque |

Clear, concise buying process. No games. Simple process.

Great Experience!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I just bought a 2015 Altima from Morning Star Motors and I CANNOT say enough good things about Aaron, Rebecca and staff. I was due for a new car, having had mine for 7 years and they were VERY helpful. 1) They understood what I was looking for and had the cars ready for me when I went to test drive. 2) Any questions that I had, were answered, and if they didn't have the answer ready, went to find it immediately. 3) They did not pressure, but went at my pace. 4) When I was ready (two days later) to make a decision, they had everything ready to go for me. I have never had that kind of service at any dealership. Side note, I went to a local MAJOR dealership here in ABQ to look at cars. A suave sales guy "sauntered" over and asked me what I was looking for. I told him exactly what I wanted, and the maximum price. He walked me all over the parking lot and THEN told me he didn't have anything in my price. Bottom line here... if you don't like wasting your time with sales guys who are thinking about their paycheck rather than yours, go to Morning Star. Period.

Low Pressure, Friendly & Good Deals

by from Albuquerque |

The salesmen were helpful and not pushy at all. The establishment is so tiny it's easy to miss, but they had an extensive selection of good cars at fair prices. Their website has all the information you'll need to know--it even provides links to get the "car facts." I had a startlingly great experience all around. This is probably as pleasant as buying a car can get.

Good Experience

by from Near Aamarillo, Texas |

Purchased a FIAT Abarth, fair price, easy to work with, if they ever have a particular car I'm looking for I would have no issue dealing with them again.

Best Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Definitely the best experience I've had buying a used car. The staff was not only courteous and helpful but they were not pushy at all which was key for me. I was able to browse and test drive at my own pace without the pressure of someone hovering over me at all times. I always had the help I needed when I had questions about anything. The entire process was so stress free, I have already recommended them several times and will continue to do so.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE...............

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I would like to encourage ANYONE that needs a car to look here first. We were looking to replace a vehicle that was a total loss after an accident. We looked at several other used car dealers first and then stumbled across Morning Star. What a great find. They were by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I also just purchased a new BMW from a local dealer here in Albuquerque and my transaction with Morning Star was as exceptional if not more. They are low pressure, no haggle, and breath of fresh air! I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

OK, I normally don't fill out reviews, but

by from Albuquerque |

OK, I normally don't fill out reviews, but this was an exceptional experience! I was looking for a two year old Lexus with low mileage. After going thru the USAA car buying program, they recommended Moring Star Motor. Went the next day and the car was still on the lot. The team (and I mean a supportive team) was easy to work with. No pressure, and very pleasant people. My wife and I are planning to move to Texas in a few months, but if I am in the need of another used car, I will consider coming to Albuquerque and purchasing again through Morning Star.

Fantastic buying experience!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Purchased a quality used Nissan Murano this weekend at a fair price. Josh, Aaron and Brian were wonderful to work with and provided excellent customer service during the test drive, purchase decision and financing stages. They were extremely courteous and went above and beyond what I could ask of them. Great job and thanks for the experience! This is the 2nd car purchased at Morning Star Motors and I will keep going back. 25 years in business means they must be doing things right!

We have purchased three cars.

by from New Mexico |

We will always go to Morning Star if we need a car. We have had very, very good experiences and bought super good cars at a very good price.