Superior Used Cars

Used 877-247-0460 Used877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

Bought a great used car

by from Kent, OH |

I was searching around online for a nice used car to purchase. I came across Superior and saw a few cars online that I had interest in. When I went in, Dave was so much help and made the process enjoyable and easy. I got a great car at an even better price. Dave is so friendly and does not make you feel pressured to buy the car. Unlike a few other places that I went, he did not make me feel like I was being forced to buy a car from there and I really appreciated that. I would recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a used car at a good price.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate your business. Dave

Like Family

by from mogadore,ohio |

/This was my second time back to Superior and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a quality used car. The staff was very helpful and they give you all the info on cars so there is no mystery. Not over priced like every other place I have gone to . The entire car buying process was smooth and enjoyable. I am so happy with my car and its such a well taken care of used vehicle, I plan on having it for many years. If your in search of a used vehicle def. add Superior used cars to the top of your list.

peeling paint

by from Solon, Ohio |

This is tough to write because I have to admit up until my problem began I had nothing but positives to say about the place. Dave was awesome when I went to purchase the car, and I met Mike when I had some warranty repair work done. I even sat with Mike and discussed a trip to Italy I had taken. Felt like family. All these reviews that say that and say they are nice--they are correct. So to back-track- I was looking for a used Honda Odyssey with low miles on it. Superior had one. First time I went to look at it Dave told me it was out getting painted, as there were some problems with paint peeling. He pointed out on one of the photos that they had taken when they first got the vehicle the spots-mainly the roof, but a bit under the windows and such as well. When it came back in, he called me, I went to test drive it and fell in love with it. Ran great, in good shape, even had my mechanic take a look at it. Paint job looked fine. Bought the car. As I said earlier had a little problem with the brakes under warranty, that's when I met Mike and he was great to work with too. Fast forward about 9 months and I am noticing that the paint that they had just had done was peeling. I live about 40 minutes from the shop, so I waited until I was heading down that way to go see them. I knew that my 6 month warranty was over, I was hoping that they would have their own warranty with the person who painted the van. Seems a paint job would have a warranty, at least a year. I made it down there a few weeks later, saw Mike and reminded him of who I was and of our conversation about Italy. He remembered me and the vehicle. We went out to take a look, and essentially Mike told me that they wouldn't really have any recourse, and that nothing would be under warranty. Since then, the peeling has become worse. I went to two different places today to get an estimate on what it would cost me to have the vehicle painted, as it looks a little ridiculous. The lower of the two estimates was for a third of what I paid for the car, and the higher of the two was for more than I paid for the car. Both suggested I not paint it-it's that bad. So I'm driving around town in a pig that had cheap lipstick put on it, only that lipstick is coming off. And to fix it, it is going to be several thousand dollars. I have an Odyssey with a beautiful interior, that runs pretty well, with less than 100K miles on it, that looks like a dalmatian because of the spots of peeling paint. A little frustrating, seeing as Superior seemingly just had someone make it look nice, just to get it off the lot. A year ago I would have told the world to go there, now I'm not so sure I can bring myself to go back. Sad, I love their inventory every time I look them up online. But with today's news, I'm not sure I can do it.

98 honda civic

by from Mantua, Ohio |

Dave Igleheart was great he talked to me like we were on the same level,and when i had a concern with the brakes he took care of it replacing brakes and rotors on front of the car, Dave has changed my opionion of car dealers for the good he made my purchase of my 98 honda civic much easier. Thanks Dave...

Happy customer

by from Polk, Ohio |

For months, I had been searching for a 04-05 Buick Lesabre Limited. These cars run forever with little problems. A very comfortable ride. I commute 128 miles a day, to & from work. I finally found what I was looking for at Superior Used Cars. She is perfect! Under $5000 and loaded, I mean LOADED! Leather heated seats, Rain Sensing wipers, Heads up display, Moon roof, Chrome wheels...the works! With a little over 100,000 miles, she rides and handles like a dream. In the 2 months that we have had her, I am averaging a solid 27 mpg!!! Under the hood, she's clean as a whistle, very little wear. Superior had already mounted new tires. They are very nice with aggressive grip. There was a crack in the windshield when we bought her and Superior sent a reputable window replacement specialist to our home to relace at our convenience. Enough about the car, though I could go on & on. Dave Ingleheart met us the day we wanted to take her out for a test drive. Dave isn't your typical used car salesman. He's a very personable, genuinely nice, family guy. Told us to take her out as long as we needed and if we want, take our dog along with us. And we did. We had it for well over an hour, driving the highway, city streets, uneven pavement. Even put it up on a rack. This car was solid! We went back and had Dave draw up the paper work. He provided a list of everything they had done to the car, so we know and give peace of mind. I am very pleased with our purchase and with the service and attention we received from Dave, Emily and John at Superior Used Cars. I recommend visiting Superior Used Cars and meet Dave. Thank you all for making this a terrfic experience.

Great place to buy a used car!

by from barberton, ohio |

My teenage daughter and I went to Superior Used Cars to find her first car. Dave did an awesome job in helping us select a good reliable car. We really felt Dave was an honest person and the dealership itself seemed to be trustworthy. We did not feel at all pressured, in fact we felt that they truly wanted to help us get the best vehicle for our daughter. We will definitely be back when our younger daughter is ready to drive!

November 30, 2015

Thanks Kris, I really appreciate your kind words.Our business philosophy is simple, if you want your customers to come back, serve their needs, be honest, and stand behind your product. I am so glad that your daughter is happy.. Thank you again for the nice review, Dave

Went Above and Beyond

by from Cleveland, OH |

My husband and I have been in search of a van now that our family has grown. Dave was extremely prompt in his response to my inquiry about a van and set up a time for us to come check it out. He let us take it to our mechanic for inspection and really simplified the whole process for us. Moreover, he made sure the car was thoroughly cleaned and ready for me to drive home despite the fact that we were going to have it detailed ourselves. He and his crew really made the process enjoyable and now we have a van we love! Thank you everyone, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a used car.

September 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have lived my career in the auto business with one slogan..Treat every customer as though they were your best friend. Again Thank You so much for your kind words, David A Igleheart

Dave is very helpful and understanding

by from Sterling, OH |

We found a few things wrong with the Buick Terraza that I was looking to buy when I went to take it for a test drive. They were very attentive apologetic about the problems figured out what needed done to it and fixed it for me. They were so Awesome and Dave is a Great salesman he even held the van for me while we were on our way to go look at it and test drive it.

September 25, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it. If there is anything I can do for you let me know.We really appreciate your business. Sincerely, David A Igleheart

Amazing dealership ! Polite and Professional

by from Akron, Ohio |

Dave gives exceptional service and quality care. He was not by any means pushy or trying to force a sale. I will send my family and friends here. If you are looking for a great deal and a dealership that stands behind their warranty this is the place you want ! I can't say enough !

June 11, 2015

Thank you so Much Jason, We try to treat everyone as if they are a family member, we really appreciate your business and kind words..

awesome place

by from akron oh |

I will never go to any other dealership again. I am so glad i found this place. Dave actually listened to my needs and got me into a new truck and got a great deal on it, with a great monthly rate. He really knows his stuff and was very helpful. I would recommend any one to Dave at superior auto that is in the market for a new vehicle. Also the mechanics were very knowledgeable. Any one looking to buy , go to Superior auto YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

June 11, 2015

Thank you, It was great getting to know you and thanks for your business. Great seeing your New Harley the other day looks like a lot of summer fun for you. Dave