1735 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

Bought a great used car

by from Kent, OH |

I was searching around online for a nice used car to purchase. I came across Superior and saw a few cars online that I had interest in. When I went in, Dave was so much help and made the process enjoyable and easy. I got a great car at an even better price. Dave is so friendly and does not make you feel pressured to buy the car. Unlike a few other places that I went, he did not make me feel like I was being forced to buy a car from there and I really appreciated that. I would recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a used car at a good price.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate your business. Dave

Went Above and Beyond

by from Cleveland, OH |

My husband and I have been in search of a van now that our family has grown. Dave was extremely prompt in his response to my inquiry about a van and set up a time for us to come check it out. He let us take it to our mechanic for inspection and really simplified the whole process for us. Moreover, he made sure the car was thoroughly cleaned and ready for me to drive home despite the fact that we were going to have it detailed ourselves. He and his crew really made the process enjoyable and now we have a van we love! Thank you everyone, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a used car.

Dave is very helpful and understanding

by from Sterling, OH |

We found a few things wrong with the Buick Terraza that I was looking to buy when I went to take it for a test drive. They were very attentive apologetic about the problems figured out what needed done to it and fixed it for me. They were so Awesome and Dave is a Great salesman he even held the van for me while we were on our way to go look at it and test drive it.

Amazing dealership ! Polite and Professional

by from Akron, Ohio |

Dave gives exceptional service and quality care. He was not by any means pushy or trying to force a sale. I will send my family and friends here. If you are looking for a great deal and a dealership that stands behind their warranty this is the place you want ! I can't say enough !

June 11, 2015

Thank you so Much Jason, We try to treat everyone as if they are a family member, we really appreciate your business and kind words..

awesome place

by from akron oh |

I will never go to any other dealership again. I am so glad i found this place. Dave actually listened to my needs and got me into a new truck and got a great deal on it, with a great monthly rate. He really knows his stuff and was very helpful. I would recommend any one to Dave at superior auto that is in the market for a new vehicle. Also the mechanics were very knowledgeable. Any one looking to buy , go to Superior auto YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

June 11, 2015

Thank you, It was great getting to know you and thanks for your business. Great seeing your New Harley the other day looks like a lot of summer fun for you. Dave

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from akron oh |

Couldn't of asked for a better car buying experience! after 2 exhausting days to local dealerships, i stumbled across Superior auto in C. falls. I was very impressed with Dave, he was so knowledgeable , helpful and understanding of my needs. I got a great deal on vehicle and left feeling very good about everything. I would highly recommend them to any one looking to purchase a new vehicle. I know Im not ever going any where else! Thanks so much Dave and superior auto staff !

Great People and Awesome Service

by from Akron, OH |

This is the second time I have purchased a car from Superior Used Cars. I went back because of the wonderful experience I had the first time. This time I worked with Dave from beginning to end. He is very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The process was smooth and I am very happy! Thank you to Mike as well!

June 11, 2015

Wendi Great doing business with you for the second time. I am glad you are happy, we are here for all of your service and transportation needs. Thanks again so much for the positive words, Dave

by from Twinsburg,ohio |

I was helping my Daughter look for a used car on the Internet ,we notice that all cars at "superior used cars " was very well priced and very clean. My Daughter called Dave and set up a time that was good for us,I believe he stayed extra for us. He took his time after we found the car she wanted and explain everything to us .We was very pleased because we was not rushed into making decision on the spot, he saved the car for us, 2 days later we call him and she got the car. I told my son about Dave and I will go back in a couple of month ,because my Grandson is looking for a car. Thank you , Dave.

April 9, 2015

I really appreciate your business, especially that trusted me to help your family members, as a father of six it really hits home.. Dave

They really take care of their customers

by from Akron, OH |

I started looking for a car for my son after he got his permit. I wanted something safe and reliable, and we were leaning towards a Jeep. I saw this one advertised online and I was interested in the dealership because they offered a 6 month/6000 mile warranty on most of their cars. The Jeep sounded a little rough when I first started it, but they hooked it up to the computer and said they would replace the O2 sensors. They also repaired several other things. Even after I decided to purchase it, they did a full inspection and found a small leak at the water pump. David told me that I wouldn't have a problem with it for a year or more, but they went ahead and repaired it. They didn't have to do that and certainly didn't have to tell me about a problem I didn't even know about- especially after I already put down a deposit. I thought that was a really classy move that showed their integrity. I definitely recommend Superior to anyone looking for a car. My son got a good deal and a safe vehicle.

April 9, 2015

Thanks for the great review, our business is based off of referrals and when other see what you have to say, it helps tremendously. Thank you again for your business, Dave

Great service

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Working with this dealership and Dave Igleheart was a pleasure of mine. I am 20 years old and it is difficult to find somebody to finance someone at a young age, but Dave did and I could not be more happy with his service. The cars are very well taken care for and I recommend this dealership to anyone!

February 7, 2015

And thank you for your business. We pride ourselves on treating every customer as we would our Best Friend..

What a pleasant experience !!

by from Akron, Oh. |

I had been looking for a BMW online. After searching all over for a while and not finding what I wanted locally I was happy to see Superior listed one. They just got it in so there was no picture but I looked at the other reviews and decided I would go give it a look. I was very happy to see that it was what I wanted. Dave was our salesman and he was fantastic !! While we were there we also saw a Dodge Durango that we really liked. I decided to make an offer for both cars with two trade-ins. I made what I thought was a fair offer and Dave made it work !! There were a couple of small issues I found with the cars and Dave promised to fix them. And they did !! Before we finished business I sincerely felt they did their reasonable best to ensure my satisfaction. When my Daughter needs a car soon Superior will be the first place I look !!!!