Superior Used Cars

Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

buying a used car

by from Stow, Ohio |

I went in to find a car for my son. With two kids in college I had a really tight price point. Dave worked with me in order to stay within my budget. I bought a really clean car at a great price. There was no pressure to purchase a car and they answered all my questions. Would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car.

What a pleasant experience !!

by from Akron, Oh. |

I had been looking for a BMW online. After searching all over for a while and not finding what I wanted locally I was happy to see Superior listed one. They just got it in so there was no picture but I looked at the other reviews and decided I would go give it a look. I was very happy to see that it was what I wanted. Dave was our salesman and he was fantastic !! While we were there we also saw a Dodge Durango that we really liked. I decided to make an offer for both cars with two trade-ins. I made what I thought was a fair offer and Dave made it work !! There were a couple of small issues I found with the cars and Dave promised to fix them. And they did !! Before we finished business I sincerely felt they did their reasonable best to ensure my satisfaction. When my Daughter needs a car soon Superior will be the first place I look !!!!

Excellent service

by from Akron, OH |

Very professional staff. They made the buying process very easy.

Great Customer Service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

The owner is a down to earth person ready to assist you with any problems you may have with them or the vehicle. When I saw the car I wanted on their lot, Dave and I talked for a month working out a deal with me, he was very patient, as this was my first car that I was buying, Do not hesitate to just give these guys a call if you ever have a problem, they will be more than happy to assist you, like they were for me. Thanks Superior, you guys rock!

Never Will I Ever Consider Buying From Here Again

by from Cleveland, OH |

Just another hole in the wall used car lot looking to find ways to rip people like me off. I was very naive when I came to Dave and i feel he took advantage of that. We agreed on $4500 for my trade in but I was only given $4000, and the email I sent Dave the day after I picked up my car seemed to have went by "unnoticed". So now I'm out $500 for a car that hasn't started in 2 weeks and has been a nightmare owning it. They didn't even put any gas in my car when I picked it up or give it a wax, like any other decent place would have. I still haven't heard the progress they're making on finding me a center console lid for my car, which is something that they agreed to do on paper. The service is just as bad. I asked Dave to give my car a front end alignment twice now and he claimed both times that it has been fixed, but never was. Folks, you're better off going down the street to World Auto Net, Marhofer, any place but here. This place is nothing but a joke.

May 19, 2014

Ryan, it was really a surprise to see this review. We had no idea you felt this way. Every 2 weeks since you purchased this vehicle from us last October (over 6 months ago!) you have called or come in and made your car payment to us and never said there was a problem! I reviewed your file and found the following information. You were told up front by the salesperson that any agreement on the value of your trade was subject to the owner (myself) seeing and driving the vehicle in person. This has been our policy. I was not working the day you first brought in your trade. When you came in to complete your purchase, I was able to drive and evaluate your trade in and found other mechanical issues previously not discussed. We agreed on the reduced trade valuation before any sales documents were even printed. You agreed to take $4000 for your trade before you were obligated to purchase the Firebird from us, no one pressured you into this transaction, and in fact we pride ourselves on never using pressure as a sales tactic. So you are not "out $500" as your review states, you made that decision yourself. The Firebird you purchased had been professionally detailed before you took delivery, if you thought the work was not done properly I wish you would have called it to our attention so we could have corrected it at the time. The alignment you requested was done at a local tire shop, you actually drove the car there yourself for the alignment, so you know it was done. If you felt it was not done properly at the time, they would have corrected it at no charge. As far as the center console lid, you have our written document that clearly states we would replace it "at our cost" and "at your convenience", we only promised our discount to you, and if you were interested in getting prices you were supposed to let us know, which you did not. If there was a misunderstanding about this let me know and I will be happy to get pricing and availability on a new console lid for you. In the conversation you had with our salesperson after you submitted this review, you indicated that it was inconvenient for you to come to our location for service, and that because of this you were having the car serviced at a shop in your home city. I assume this is also the reason you never contacted anyone about having another alignment done, because you would have been inconvenienced to come back to Cuyahoga Falls for the service. I don't feel it is fair to blame us for the distance from your home, this is not something we control. Respectfully, Michael Crimaldi, owner

Chevy Cavalier

by from Akron,Ohio |

very helpful and patient, Dave was very honest with me. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a good used car..

March 28, 2014

Thank you.. We appreciate your business

Great Place to Buy a used car...

by from Akron, OH |

Great selection of quality used cars, professional service, highly recommended. Ask for Dave Igleheart, he'll take great car of you and work to get you in your new vehicle.

March 24, 2014

Thank you we appreciate your business.

Amazing Service!

by from Cuyahoga falls, OH |

Got amazing customer service! Would definitely buy from them again and would receommend them to anyone looking to buy a car!!!

March 21, 2014

Thank you!!

Alright experience

by from Findlay oh |

We just bought a car yesterday. It was everything I was looking for and the price was good. But when we got there, we did not have the right paper work. They were understanding and that process was annoying but we worked it out. But the problem wasn't until we got home. We got home and realized they only gave us 3 of the total 5 floor mats. I don't even know if one of them goes to the car. Also there was not a manual with the car. The car was a 2011 lease vehicle, so the manual should always be in it. The final thing was that they did not change the oil and it was low. I am aggravated that all of these things are not here because it was the owners son in law's car.

July 24, 2013

Josh, Sorry we dropped the ball on the oil change, it was marked as completed in our records. I am sending you a check to reimburse for that expense. We were able to retrieve the owners manuals and pouch from the previous owner, all in perfect condition and will ship them to you tomorrow along with your final purchase documents. We can offer you our discount on new floor mats if you want to order a set, just give me a call. I am glad all the problems were minor and that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks for taking the time to send us this review. Sincerely, Mike Crimaldi, Owner

Indifferent

by from akron,ohio |

So far i am indifferent. Right off the bat i noticed a pulsating in the brake pedal turned out rotors were shot. not sure how this got by a safety inspection even during residential driving. to their credit tho superior fixed them at no cost to me. buying experience was kind of a headache but overall they worked hard to help me.( for that I am Grateful) 8 days after driving off the lot exhaust starts getting very loud. several very rusted spots and leaks all over the exhaust. now i should have inspected the underneath of the car better before i bought it but considering they have a full service center and mechanics i would think they would at least look under the car before selling it to make sure there are no major issues that the customer would have to incur . then i was told the exhaust wasn't covered under the 50/50 warranty. there are a few other things i am unhappy ( i. e. wheels warranty issue ) about and there are some things i am happy about. so i will call it indifferent. i know w a used car there are gonna be pitfalls, just didn't expect to be dumping money into it so soon after i bought it. and one other note. going on about how clean the engine is and interior and such is aggravating to me . I detailed for years i can make a bad looking engine shine in a few hours. overall happy and disappointed at the same time. Mike and Dave are Nice people tho.

July 24, 2013

Sorry we didn't make a better impression on you, we really do put a lot of effort into trying to make everyone's buying experience a positive one. I'm glad we could help you with brake rotor issues, hopefully that will earn us another chance on your next vehicle.

Buying a car was easy

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Dave was very helpful and a very nice gentleman. We had been checking out one car we saw several times driving by but when we stoped we ended up with one we liked better. i give it five star everything went smoothly.

July 24, 2013

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating! This is what we strive for, it's nice to hear great comments like these. Don't forget we can also help with regular maintenance at our Service Center.