Superior Used Cars

Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

Buying a car was easy

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Dave was very helpful and a very nice gentleman. We had been checking out one car we saw several times driving by but when we stoped we ended up with one we liked better. i give it five star everything went smoothly.

July 24, 2013

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating! This is what we strive for, it's nice to hear great comments like these. Don't forget we can also help with regular maintenance at our Service Center.

Okay Experience!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Pros about shopping here was price of the car, the condition of exterior and interior of the car and how fast they were able to help with financing. We were a liitle disappointed when the engine light came on almost as soon as we drove it off the lot and by using a code checker, found it to be a sensor. It doesn't seem like it was inspected that well. The rear wiper motor had to be replaced and now the tailgate glass door won't latch the right way. I have only had it two weeks and they carged a diagnosis fee for something that should have been inspected before selling the car. We were hoping to continue bringing business here when my son needs a car.

July 24, 2013

Those check engine lights are troublesome for everyone. We perform a diagnostic scan for codes as part of our mechanical inspection on every car that comes in, but sometimes they pop on later without any warning. Cars are getting more complicated every year, but we do have all the current diagnostic equipment to repair the problems quickly when they arise. See me personally when your son is ready for that next car and I'll do my best to make you both happy.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio |

Was looking for a better used car for my daughter Allie looked online for this car here went and looked at . We talked to Dave who gave us the keys and let us take it for a drive. Came back advised him that she loved the car and wanted to see if she could get it. This was her first time trying to get credit he did all he could to make this possible! Dave was a really great guy who helped us get this car I am greatful for us finding you guys. I will tell everyone who is looking for a used car in the future to go here. She still cant stop smiling when she sees her car Thank you for making this possible!

July 24, 2013

Wow! You're making me blush! Thanks for the great testimonial and I am really happy we could help. It's great customers like you that have made our 36 years in business here so much fun!

great place to go

July 26, 2013

Thanks for the 5 Stars!

Great Experience

by from Cleveland |

I came down to Superior to simply look at the vehicles. I wasn't really expecting to purchase anything. I was greeted by Dave, very polite, and imformative. He took his time with me, and had patience. I am pleased with my purchase. Thank you Superior!!!

July 24, 2013

Your Welcome! Thanks for coming in, we really appreciate your kind words. We try to treat customer the same way we would like to be treated, with patience and respect.

Clean Cars, Fair Pricing, Friendly Buying Process

by from Norton, OH |

Couldn't be happier with my purchase and experience at Superior Used Cars. Dave, our salesman, greeted me promptly and courteously, and took the time necessary to understand what I was looking for and how much I was looking to spend. Dave showed me a car that had just come out of detailing and inspection (price sticker was not yet in the window and the car had not yet made it to their web site or Cars.com). The car was PERFECT for our needs, was within our price range and we bought it that night after Dave allowed me to take it home to show the family. The car we bought was VERY clean inside and out. I have since looked at quite a few cars on the lot since our initial purchase (we are in need of two more cars) and all of them were VERY clean inside and out. The staff at Superior seems to go the extra mile to make sure the cars they are offering don't look, smell and/or feel like someone else's 'used' car. Our car has a brand-new look and feel and so do the others I looked at on the lot. The buying process went very smoothly. The office staff and Mike the owner were all very friendly and knew what they were doing. This was my first purchase of a used car and it went MUCH better than I expected. Again, we are very happy with our 'new' used car and will definitely look to Superior Used Cars to fill our used car needs in the future where possible. Thank you Dave, Mike and staff!

July 24, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We all really appreciate hearing that our efforts are being noticed. Enjoy your "new" used car.

Maybe just average

by from Geneva, OH |

I have been to a lot of used car dealers over my lifetime and this one did not impress me. I did buy a used truck from them and I am not disappointed, however I am not impressed either. They did not really know about the car they were selling and and even though it had a CarFax report, they could not figure it out. It showed one accident yet they listed it as "Clean History" and they could not figure out what the accident involved. The truck was listed as "Extra Clean" and it was in nice shape but after the purchase I realized that the "extra clean" was simply a good reconditioning job and not indicative of the care given to the truck during it's past life. It had a lot of little issues that I found out after the purchase. I called the salesperson to talk about some of these but he was "on the road" and said he would call back. He never did. Several other attempts were not returned either. It's been almost a month and I still do not have the title to get my regular plates. My recommendation to you is, if you know enough about cars to decide if they have one for you ...fine. But don't rely on them to really care about you and your purchase. They are simply car salesmen, not counselors.

July 24, 2013

Steve, Are you sure we are the dealer you purchased from?? I cant place who you would be, and the whole situation really sounds like you are talking about another place. Please call the office and ask for Mike.

liked the experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

friendly, not pushy, easy to talk with, showed me what work was done on vehicle

July 24, 2013

Thanks Family Man! We love the 5 stars! We believe that it is much better for everyone if we keep it simple. Friendly and honest makes people happy, and happy people seem to keep coming back.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Akron ohio |

Very friendly! Nice selection to look from and appealing.. bout a car as of now i love it!!! Def will come back when buying another car!!!

February 1, 2014