Superior Used Cars

Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

haircare

by from Munroe Falls OH 44262 |

Wanted reliable used car for student. Car she liked was in the process of being sold. Steered us to another just as nice and well kept. Fast, helpful and I love the fact they have a mechanic on duty.

July 24, 2013

We really appreciate the 5 stars! I think the fact that we do have mechanics on staff has really set us apart from most of the competition over the last 36 years. We are able to do a lot more reconditioning on the vehicles for a lot less money, and that savings get passed along to our customers. Thank You!

Truck Purchase

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

We were extremely happy when dealing with Mike at Superior. We had a minor issue with the truck within 24 hours of purchase and Mike took care of the problem for us. I'd recommend them to others--very honest, fair and reputable!

July 24, 2013

I'm glad you pleased with the truck. Thank you for the kind words and the great rating!

Awesome

by from kent ohio |

i got a car here , love the car thanks so much . will deff shop here agian

February 1, 2014

Thank You!

bmw purchase

by from cuyahoga falls, Ohio |

It is always a pleassure doing buisness at superiour. Will be back! :)

July 22, 2012

Thanks again for being a repeat customer, we appreciate your loyalty. Enjoy the BMW!

Jeep purchase

by from Rootstown, OH |

Recently bought a Jeep Cherokee the vehicle is great no issues as of yet. Salesmen was very friendly and answered any question that I had. The paperwork was quick and painless. Great place will buy from them again.

July 22, 2012

It was nice meeting you both, I am glad we had the Jeep Cherokee you had been searching for, it is one the cleanest ones we have seen in quite a while. Thank you for your kind comments, we try hard to be friendly and helpful to our customers, it's nice when folks notice!

Overall Experience

by from Brimfield, Ohio |

Superior Used Cars in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio has been the best used car dealership I have ever dealt with. Good, clean cars.. VERY reasonable prices. Sales is friendly,helpful, but not pushy. Would HIGHLY recommend Superior to family and friends.

July 22, 2012

Wow, thank you very much for the great rating! We really appreciate it, I hope you are enjoying your vehicle.

Amazing!

by from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio |

Great experience buying a car. The vehicles they sell are very clean and very well serviced. I would recommend to anyone and would buy there again!

August 2, 2012

Thanks for noticing! We put a great deal of effort into making sure our cars are well serviced and clean. I am glad we had the right car for you. I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget we offer service and maintenance on your vehicles at our newly opened Service Center on Chestnut Blvd.

Nice place to buy a car

by from Columbia Station Ohio |

Great place to buy a car! Mike and Rob went out of their way to make sure my wife and I were completely satisfied.Cars were very clean and serviced.I would recommend them to anyone.We ended up buying 2 vehicles from them at the time.

June 15, 2012

It's really a great feeling for us when a customer lets us know we are doing a good job. We put a lot of effort into our vehicles, both mechanically and cosmetically. Thank you so much for your 2 purchases and your kind words.

Very good

by from Madison,OH |

Was in and out and was very honest.Would recomend this dealer any day for a cheap good used car.

May 24, 2012

Thanks for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it. We try to provide honest, efficient service for our customers, that's the way we would want to be treated. Buying a good car doesn't have to be complicated. Enjoy your purchase.

great selection and service

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

Great used car selection and great prices. The cars were very clean and service very professional. Had been looking for used cars and will go no were else now!

April 29, 2012

Thank you very much for the 5 stars! I am glad we made a good impression, we work very hard at providing professional service and great inventory. We have been here for 35 years, but in today's economy I think it is more important than ever to give as much service and value as possible, and we appreciate every opportunity to earn new customers.