Superior Used Cars

Used 877-247-0460 Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

Clean Cars, Fair Pricing, Friendly Buying Process

by from Norton, OH |

Couldn't be happier with my purchase and experience at Superior Used Cars. Dave, our salesman, greeted me promptly and courteously, and took the time necessary to understand what I was looking for and how much I was looking to spend. Dave showed me a car that had just come out of detailing and inspection (price sticker was not yet in the window and the car had not yet made it to their web site or Cars.com). The car was PERFECT for our needs, was within our price range and we bought it that night after Dave allowed me to take it home to show the family. The car we bought was VERY clean inside and out. I have since looked at quite a few cars on the lot since our initial purchase (we are in need of two more cars) and all of them were VERY clean inside and out. The staff at Superior seems to go the extra mile to make sure the cars they are offering don't look, smell and/or feel like someone else's 'used' car. Our car has a brand-new look and feel and so do the others I looked at on the lot. The buying process went very smoothly. The office staff and Mike the owner were all very friendly and knew what they were doing. This was my first purchase of a used car and it went MUCH better than I expected. Again, we are very happy with our 'new' used car and will definitely look to Superior Used Cars to fill our used car needs in the future where possible. Thank you Dave, Mike and staff!

July 24, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We all really appreciate hearing that our efforts are being noticed. Enjoy your "new" used car.

Maybe just average

by from Geneva, OH |

I have been to a lot of used car dealers over my lifetime and this one did not impress me. I did buy a used truck from them and I am not disappointed, however I am not impressed either. They did not really know about the car they were selling and and even though it had a CarFax report, they could not figure it out. It showed one accident yet they listed it as "Clean History" and they could not figure out what the accident involved. The truck was listed as "Extra Clean" and it was in nice shape but after the purchase I realized that the "extra clean" was simply a good reconditioning job and not indicative of the care given to the truck during it's past life. It had a lot of little issues that I found out after the purchase. I called the salesperson to talk about some of these but he was "on the road" and said he would call back. He never did. Several other attempts were not returned either. It's been almost a month and I still do not have the title to get my regular plates. My recommendation to you is, if you know enough about cars to decide if they have one for you ...fine. But don't rely on them to really care about you and your purchase. They are simply car salesmen, not counselors.

July 24, 2013

Steve, Are you sure we are the dealer you purchased from?? I cant place who you would be, and the whole situation really sounds like you are talking about another place. Please call the office and ask for Mike.

liked the experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

friendly, not pushy, easy to talk with, showed me what work was done on vehicle

July 24, 2013

Thanks Family Man! We love the 5 stars! We believe that it is much better for everyone if we keep it simple. Friendly and honest makes people happy, and happy people seem to keep coming back.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Akron ohio |

Very friendly! Nice selection to look from and appealing.. bout a car as of now i love it!!! Def will come back when buying another car!!!

February 1, 2014

Thanks Steve!

haircare

by from Munroe Falls OH 44262 |

Wanted reliable used car for student. Car she liked was in the process of being sold. Steered us to another just as nice and well kept. Fast, helpful and I love the fact they have a mechanic on duty.

July 24, 2013

We really appreciate the 5 stars! I think the fact that we do have mechanics on staff has really set us apart from most of the competition over the last 36 years. We are able to do a lot more reconditioning on the vehicles for a lot less money, and that savings get passed along to our customers. Thank You!

Truck Purchase

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

We were extremely happy when dealing with Mike at Superior. We had a minor issue with the truck within 24 hours of purchase and Mike took care of the problem for us. I'd recommend them to others--very honest, fair and reputable!

July 24, 2013

I'm glad you pleased with the truck. Thank you for the kind words and the great rating!

Awesome

by from kent ohio |

i got a car here , love the car thanks so much . will deff shop here agian

February 1, 2014

Thank You!

bmw purchase

by from cuyahoga falls, Ohio |

It is always a pleassure doing buisness at superiour. Will be back! :)

July 22, 2012

Thanks again for being a repeat customer, we appreciate your loyalty. Enjoy the BMW!

Jeep purchase

by from Rootstown, OH |

Recently bought a Jeep Cherokee the vehicle is great no issues as of yet. Salesmen was very friendly and answered any question that I had. The paperwork was quick and painless. Great place will buy from them again.

July 22, 2012

It was nice meeting you both, I am glad we had the Jeep Cherokee you had been searching for, it is one the cleanest ones we have seen in quite a while. Thank you for your kind comments, we try hard to be friendly and helpful to our customers, it's nice when folks notice!

Overall Experience

by from Brimfield, Ohio |

Superior Used Cars in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio has been the best used car dealership I have ever dealt with. Good, clean cars.. VERY reasonable prices. Sales is friendly,helpful, but not pushy. Would HIGHLY recommend Superior to family and friends.

July 22, 2012

Wow, thank you very much for the great rating! We really appreciate it, I hope you are enjoying your vehicle.