Superior Used Cars

1735 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 877-247-0460 Used 877-247-0460

We sell clean cars!

Car buying made easy the Superior way.

by from AKRON,OH |

I just perchased a S-10 EXT Cab from,Superior Used cars. The Salesmen was very helpful,the online application made the the buying process so easy. I do recommend buying from Superior Used cars and my next perchase will be from them.

March 9, 2012

Thanks for you kind words, we really appreciate it!

99 Chevrolet silverado 1500 {Mechanics truck

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

My son wanted me to go buy this truck if it was decent because he's in Afghanistan,called about it,talked to Mike on friday said to come check it out,told him I'll be saturday was coming from PA,got there talked to Rob gave me keys to go check it out,came back in talked to Rob,Asked the best he would do for cash,he said he'll get 2200.at auction,I said I'd take it for that price,than he said he had to add $284.00 for title fees because it's going to PA.So called today to go buy it {son was on my case}Rob told me he's has a guy coming friday that's paying a few hundred more,Can't have it for OUR DEAL.Just seems funny Mike told me on the phone they don't hold vehicles,but they will call and let you know,and he did before i went the first time.Things needed fixed /Broken windshield/Brakes/All tires/Both bedsides rusted out/Both rockers front to back rusted out/Driver seat locking track broke/heater blows cold air after truck warmed up/Short in gauges/So long story short Rob didn't seem to interested in selling the truck to begin with,Maybe because he's not making any money on the deal sence the truck belongs to SUPERIORS mechanic. DEAL IS A DEAL WHERE I COME FROM, When you give a PRICE that's it

March 9, 2012

We put a tremendous amount of effort into dealing fairly with all our customers. Sometimes it is frustrating for us not be able to make everyone happy, but when you are dealing in used vehicles each one is unique and can't be duplicated. In this case we had several customers interested in the same truck at the same time(and all from different states) and we held to our policy not to hold it for anyone. The gentleman that ended up purchasing this truck drove up from Kentucky. We extended him the same courtesy as we did to you the week before, we agreed not to sell it during his drive from home. He actually ended up paying the same price we had offered you, he paid the same fees we had shown you, and he seemed very happy with the transaction. I understand you felt we should have discounted the truck and/or the fees for you, but we felt it was already priced fairly. When you changed your mind a week later and decided you wanted it after all, it was simply too late. If another similarly priced truck comes in anytime soon I will let you know right away. Maybe we can make it up to you, we hate to have anyone feel they were not treated right.

BOGO Special

by from Cuyahoga Falls |

Well not quite, but we drive past this dealership daily as it is close to our home. My daughter saw 2 Mustangs that she wanted to look and and buy...same time my husband was looking for another "beater" to get him back and forth to work. Long story short, 3 days before Christmas Rob stayed PAST closing, was late to his staff Christmas party...we bought a Mustang for my daughter and a Toyota Corolla for my husband...paid cash for most part, easy finance for the remainder balance.

March 10, 2012

Thanks for the 5 stars! I am really glad we could help.

Great buying experience

by from Elyria, Ohio |

The 30 minute drive was well worth it !! Great experience working with Rob Franks at Superior Used Cars in Cuyahoga Falls. Stopped in to look at a car for my son, and walked away more than happy with the whole deal ! My wife and I were made to feel a ease, with no pressure to buy. Came away extremely satisfied, and would recommend them to all !

March 10, 2012

Thanks for the great rating! We don't like high pressure either, we try to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. It is nice when someone notices, thanks again.

Quick and Easy

by from Strongsville, OH |

Simple process to purchase a used vehical- Proffessional service

April 21, 2012

Thank you! We like to keep it simple too.

Bought Jeep Liberty

by from Green Ohio |

I bought a Jeep Liberty from Superior Used Cars and the whole experience was wonderful. Great sales people. Great price. Easy financing.

April 21, 2012

Thank you for trusting us to find a safe vehicle for your daughter. She looked very happy with her new Jeep.

Sound Cars, Good Price

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Overall good experience! Made any concerns right and the car runs great! Would deal with again without a doubt!

April 21, 2012

It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we are going to work even harder next time to earn that last star!

Good experience

by from Akron, OH |

No pressure, no haggling. Prices on the cars are what you pay. Small selection but it seems there are always some nice cars on the lot.

April 21, 2012

We work hard to provide great cars at great prices. Thank you for your business!

Great Service!!!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

I've been dealing with Superior for years and always receive top notch service. Whether buying a car or having service work performed, I've always been satisfied. I've never had a problem that Mike and his staff couldn't solve. I've never hesitated to highly recommend Superior to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

September 28, 2011

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it.

brake job

by from cuyahoga falls |

i had a sqeek that no one could fix till i went to superior and now its as quiet as a church mouse thanks

April 21, 2012

Our Service Center Staff thanks you! We were glad to help.