Superior Chevrolet

1275 Exchange Ave, Conway, AR 72032

New 855-757-2719 New 855-757-2719
Used 855-755-5563 Used 855-755-5563
Service 855-784-7456 Service 855-784-7456

Be prepared to spend a while

by from Heber Springs, AR |

I requested an internet quote and received an e-mail with what I considered a fair price. I sent a reply to the e-mail saying we would be in on Thursday morning. When we arrived it became quickly apparent that no preparation had been done for us. When we were first presented with a deal it was nowhere near the price in your e-mail. Thus began the endless salesman shuffle where he would disappear for long periods of time. At one point I was asked to go online to bring up the e-mail that you had sent to me. Finally the original offer was presented. The experience raised two concerns. First was the complete disregard for our time. Second was your failure to not initially live up to the price you had quoted. This was our second buying experience at Superior. You have not improved the time required. Everybody was nice, the facility is beautiful and we like the vehicle but it was not a 'superior' experience.

Great Service!

by from Conway, Arkansas |

Fast, timely response to my request! Thanks -James

This is our second vehicle purchased from Superior

by from Conway, AR |

The first time I went in I talked to Clem Johnson. I was not impressed with him at all. I called back to your dealership and asked to speak to a sales manager and Phil Durham answered the phone. He said he could help me. He was very good and very helpful. The only problem the day we came to make our final deal and pick up our vehicle was the long wait for the finance department.

January 17, 2016

Francis - we apologize for any negative facet of your car buying experience. We understand the process (especially waiting for our Finance Center) can be exhausting, but we greatly appreciate your patience as well as your giving us a second chance! We couldn't thank you enough for choosing Superior and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Friendly service and great waiting facility

by from Conway,AR |

The only complaint I have is when I got back in my Tahoe there was oil /grease on my console from the person getting in or out of my Tahoe.

December 31, 2015

Scott - we are sorry we didn't leave your vehicle in even better shape than you left it with us! Be sure to let our service advisor know this detail next time and we will be sure to take even better care of you and your vehicle! We appreciate your positive review as well as your business and look forward to giving you the perfect experience next time we see you!

Fast service

by from Clinton, ar |

I called on a Saturday for an appointment and was told to be there in an hour. After I arrived, I was only there 20 minutes total! That was the fastest service I have received in a long time.

December 31, 2015

We are so glad to hear you had such a great (and surprisingly short) experience at our dealership, Christina! We love hearing when we exceed customer expectations especially on wait times! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Great Facility!

by from Conway, AR |

Very smooth...I showed up early for my service appointment and they got me in and got me out. The waiting area is great and the staff is always very pleasant to deal with.

December 31, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, James! We appreciate your business as well as your positive review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service!

by from Conway, AR |

Great service, even washed my truck and vacuumed the inside out during my oil change. I feel they went way above what was expected and shows me they care about my business. Thanks superior!

December 20, 2015

Shannon - we truly aim to be Superior in every way and we LOVE hearing when we exceed our customer's expectations! Thank you so much for the opportunity to take such great care of you! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Beautiful dealership

by from Conway, AR |

It is so amazing how I manage to receive a coupon for an oil change just about the time for me to need it. When I call to make an appointment, they are cordial, usually able to get me right in and give a most appreciated wash and detail. Snacks while I wait........Superior!

December 20, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, Robert! We love hearing when we exceed our customer's expectations - especially with such perfect timing! We appreciate your business as well as your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great service.

by from Conway, AR |

Superior was able to take care of my service problem and was very helpful on other questions I had concerning my 07 Tahoe.

Repair visit

by from Conway, AR |

My experience was very nice. The people that I saw that day were professional and courteous. The waiting area was clean and nice.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Tom. We appreciate you choosing Superior and look forward to working with you again in the future.