Superior Chevrolet

Used 855-755-5563
Service 855-784-7456

2014 Chevy Silverado

by from Texarkana, TX |

Found the exact make and model that I was looking for on cars.com. Made a call to Superior Chevrolet in Conway, Arkansas and in two days bought the truck that I wanted. No hassle, no fuss. Special thanks to Robert Wilcox for his excellent customer service and honest dealing. I highly recommend Superior Chevrolet.

Horrible!!!!

by from Dardanelle, Ar |

If I could give no stars I would! The salesman and the owner are liars! They go back on their word and are just down right horrible! Would not recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

Roxane rocks!

by from Conway, AR |

I was assisted by Roxane. I can say that she is cordial, friendly and has the customer satisfaction at heart. I love working with her because she cares, professionally.

Great service all around

by from Conway, Arkansas |

Great experience! We really enjoyed working with Mr. Reynolds. He went above and beyond, very helpful and great customer service! Thank you for making sure we were comfortable and satisfied during our visit.

Good Service - No Pressure

by from Conway, AR |

The service was good, as always. I didn't feel pressured to have "extra" services performed, and felt confident that the work that was done, was correctly done. I also like the coffee machine in the waiting area. I missed seeing the Service Advisor who used to be there on Saturday (Adrienne, I think).

ASTONISHED AND THANKFUL!

by from Greenbrier, Ar |

The service dept was awesome! I forgot my purse when I came in for my oil change... they placed their trust in me and went ahead and did the oil change and said to come back when I could...THANK YOU!!! My "to do" list was crazy that day. Had they not done the change right then, it would have put me 2 hrs behind schedule and resulting in things not getting done. I don't have time for "time lost" and appreciate everything the Chevrolet team did for me to accommodate me in the best way possible! P.S. Really enjoyed the fresh coffee choices too!

Great Service

by from Conway, AR |

Before I came in I called and spoke with salesman. He answered all my questions, was very friendly! When I arrived we met Lindsay she was awesome, she talked to us about the car, helped us with our paperwork, gave us a tour of the dealership so we would know where to go when we came back for service. Great friendly customer service with Lindsay!!

Excellent Service

by from Fairfield Bay |

I came in for a oil & filter change & wanted a noise in my steering checked out. The vehicle was serviced quickly and the steering complaint was checked and repaired immediately after the service was completed. The problem was a faulty steering shaft, they had the required part in-stock & covered the repair under warranty. Thank you Superior Chevrolet Service Team.

Friendly,knowledable staff

by from Conway, AR |

The repair was done quickly and I enjoyed visiting with Roxanne and Brian. This is James, Marianne's husband. Seems every time I'm there you guys get another C7 delivery. Are you trying to tell me something.

Quick oil change

by from Conway AR |

It was quick and easy. I still like the complimentary car wash though when work is done. Example, oil change and tire rotation. Please think about it.