Town & Country Ford

Used 877-828-4856 Used 877-828-4856
Service 888-227-2409 Service 888-227-2409

Great service

by from Louisville KY |

My fiancÚ and I were very grateful of Town and Country and really enjoyed our salesman Rick Hoover. He really looks out for the best interest of the buyer and was always patient and kind. He helped us find a wonderful car!

Super nice team!

by from La Grange, KY |

I had been searching for just the right car at the right price for several days, since my last car was totaled in an accident. Terence was my salesman, and he was super nice. He was one of only a couple of salespeople over the last week who treated me like a human being rather than a dollar sign. He was patient, kind, and relaxed throughout the whole process, and worked hard to get me the best deal he could, even when I was very particular. He was also very knowledgeable about my new car, and took the time to explain some of its new gadgets to me. The finance director, Jamie Moore, was also very kind and honest, and took time to explain all of the warranty features, payments, and paperwork, as this was my first time purchasing a car all by myself. I can't recommend them enough!

Great service department!

by from Louisville, Ky |

We use Town and Country for all of our service both for our Ford and our import. My husband and I feel really comfortable with their service advisors and they usually get our cars finished while we wait. Quality work that is quick. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Experience, Fun and Enjoyable !!!

by from Pewee Valley, ky |

The Purchase of my new Explorer was the best ever! The staff made it fun and enjoyable. Would recommend Town and Country Ford to anyone interested in an automobile.

Misleading phone conversations.

by from Floyds Knobs, IN |

Called 3 times inquiring about a special in newspaper ad. After third phone call indicated the ad was for the vehicle I was interested in I made the 40 mile trip to look at it, As soon as the rep. found me the games started with "that is not the vehicle in the advertisement". I couldn't even get a straight answer on an asking price and left EXTREMELY frustrated.

I guess sales people are no longer trained

by from Sunny Florida |

Looked up ( quit a few cars) however seldom the sales personhas any real automotive or maintenance education, Since I'm looking to buy a Porsche, I happen to know the weak spots in these cars; if you ask for on how the condition is of the car, modifications or certain neccesary service bullitins,they have no clue at all. Sometimes they only know but seldom admit that the tires are worn. So buying on line is a huge risk,since you do not get honest answers at all

Do Not Trust!

by from Louisville, KY |

I purchased a vehicle that allegedly passed the ?Certified Pre-Owned Inspection?. The salesman couldn?t get the paperwork correct from day one. We had mechanical problems the first week and were told that there was nothing wrong and the vehicle ?passes the inspections? and I could not return the vehicle. When more significant issues came about within 3 months of having the vehicle, Town and Country told me they would diagnose for free and provide a rental car. When I did not authorize them to put in a new engine, they refused to return the vehicle unless I pay the $249 diagnostic charge that I was told was free. Representatives had an ugly attitude and lied about a lot of things over the vehicle. Don?t trust them!